Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Reposting my friend's cat Porcini because I'm moving and maybe won't see her again for a very long time :(

She has the best whiskers and eyes like an owl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
whiskers like whoa

Nigel Danvers
Oct 29, 2009

wanna bop that nose.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

El Jackalope posted:

I have a couple of guests at my place for the weekend, and one of them went out front to smoke last night and when she came back in, she didn't close my door well enough. I woke up at 5am with Lulu crying at me trying to wake me up and the front door was wide open and Dexter was missing. I'm in the Laurel Heights area and although Dexter is an indoor catte, he's been outdoors with a leash and he really enjoys it.

If any of you San Francisco 'POS crew can spread the word I'd appreciate it. His microchip # is 49643E4854 and Homeagain Pet Rescue can be called at 1-888-466-3242.

I've put out his letterbox and a bowl of food for him near our front door and have been putting up posters all over the area while walking around shaking his treat bag and calling him. My houseguest and her friend ( :argh: ) are putting more posters up while I type this.

Come home, Dexter. :smith:

if i see any orange cats around here i'll make sure its not dexter.

DEXTER GO HOME!

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
he kinda looks like trigs catte that went missing a while back. do we know what happened to him or are we assuming he's got some old lady wrapped around his finger & eatin fish all day?

e: norman?

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

shake a rattle mouse.

Whenever I can't find my cattes, I can shake one and 50% of the cattes show up. Maybe half a dexter will show up.

(come home dexter)

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Tsed posted:

Maybe half a dexter will show up.

axolotl farmer fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Jul 31, 2011

audio
Dec 8, 2010

scanning for shit posts

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008

axolotl farmer posted:

what in the gently caress

maybe dexter and norman will meet up and become wilderness br0s

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

z0ratio fartboner posted:

wanna get high as HECK and dote up a cat

i did this once with a friend's cat, i sat on the floor and he sat on a chair. i batted his paws for like an hour just trying to see if i could keep doing it without getting clawed and neither of us got bored with it

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss
>:3

dik_p where u get biggie smalls?

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008

axolotl farmer posted:

Reposting my friend's cat Porcini because I'm moving and maybe won't see her again for a very long time :(

She has the best whiskers and eyes like an owl.

yo i forgot but i wanna quote this because porcini is a super cute name for dat catte :3:

also i might be havin a second catte in the house, a friend of a friend (that i am slowly becoming better for-realsies friends with) had this sorry little malnourished cat foisted on her by a crazy lady who then said "im moving, i know you'll take good care of him welp cya later etc" and slammed the door. she's living in a smaller apartment with three almost-strangers for roommates so she's askin for people who'd be willing to put a roof over cassius's* head while she'd front the costs for cat care. :ohdear:

i mean obv im not gonna jump in w/o roommate input but uh it's a really tempting prospect. a) free catte to pette all the time, and b) hopefully cassius and faraday will get along and faraday can bother someone other than me for attention

im mostly in it for the free pettin opportunities :3:

* cassius is a pro name for catte

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

my dog boyfriend!!! posted:

yo i forgot but i wanna quote this because porcini is a super cute name for dat catte :3:

also i might be havin a second catte in the house, a friend of a friend (that i am slowly becoming better for-realsies friends with) had this sorry little malnourished cat foisted on her by a crazy lady who then said "im moving, i know you'll take good care of him welp cya later etc" and slammed the door. she's living in a smaller apartment with three almost-strangers for roommates so she's askin for people who'd be willing to put a roof over cassius's* head while she'd front the costs for cat care. :ohdear:

i mean obv im not gonna jump in w/o roommate input but uh it's a really tempting prospect. a) free catte to pette all the time, and b) hopefully cassius and faraday will get along and faraday can bother someone other than me for attention

im mostly in it for the free pettin opportunities :3:

* cassius is a pro name for catte

name your new cat after me

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

JawnV6 posted:

mommy has painkiller medicine from surgery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZFzuBF6KE8&hd=1

turns out she likes it

what a pretty mommy :3

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

Gentle Autist posted:

okay cameron :twisted:

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

fork bomb posted:

okay cameron :twisted:

thats my slave name

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
i'm the matrix of leadership

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx

duTrieux posted:

stealthcatte

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
there's a yoscatte named Rebus now there should be two yoscattes named Horny Owl and Sugar Bear

i will send free cat drugs to you if you name your catte Horny Owl or Sugar Bear

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

dee eight posted:

there's a yoscatte named Rebus now there should be two yoscattes named Horny Owl and Sugar Bear

i will send free cat drugs to you if you name your catte Horny Owl or Sugar Bear

i know who horny owl is but who's sugar bear? it's way past time for you to update autobio thread.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

fork bomb posted:

who's sugar bear?

i am

MachDecimal
Aug 14, 2009

rotor posted:

im the casters from ikea

Hahaha I knew it! That was such a cheap and nasty looking piece of furniture, I was so glad when I could finally throw it out. The pictures are seven years old now... I wonder how the cats are doing today

MachDecimal
Aug 14, 2009

duTrieux posted:

I'm the world literature in this pic

Just kidding there is none

e. :downsrim:

MachDecimal fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Aug 1, 2011

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
welp my weekend with magda is over. she is the cutest loving cat ever. r_q was sayin she really hammed it up for us. magda :3:

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

I have zero interest in marriage.
I want that shelf/bookcase.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

:siren: :woop: :toot: :woop: :siren:

DEXTER IS HOME!

He was found by a couple out for a walk around 3 blocks away... they saw him in a yard and then saw one of the signs I put up and went "hey... that's the cat". So they called the HomeAgain Rescue number and in 10 minutes I had him back. Now I've stuffed him with 3 bowls of kibble.

Tomorrow my master plan of making him so loving fat he won't leave begins with feeding him chicken livers with bacon for breakfast and braunschweiger fried in lard and covered in cream for dinner...

Armacham
Mar 3, 2007

Then brothers in war, to the skirmish must we hence! Shall we hence?
:woop:

MachDecimal
Aug 14, 2009

El Jackalope posted:

DEXTER IS HOME!

He was found by a couple out for a walk around 3 blocks away... they saw him in a yard and then saw one of the signs I put up and went "hey... that's the cat". So they called the HomeAgain Rescue number and in 10 minutes I had him back. Now I've stuffed him with 3 bowls of kibble.

Tomorrow my master plan of making him so loving fat he won't leave begins with feeding him chicken livers with bacon for breakfast and braunschweiger fried in lard and covered in cream for dinner...

yay!

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

El Jackalope posted:

this is a good plan

cheese is so fat and lazy he's p much a throw pillow that poops

MachDecimal
Aug 14, 2009

btw Dexter has an afterburner tail

let me demonstrate:

mcnealys baby
Nov 3, 2002

ohhh here we go

MachDecimal posted:

let me demonstrate:

hi catte

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

El Jackalope posted:

DEXTER IS HOME!

:unsmith:

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

El Jackalope posted:

DEXTER IS HOME!

happy happy happy dance

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008
fukken party time to celebrate the return of dexter :toot:

Gentle Autist posted:

lol no. it's not my cat. it's caity's. cassius. caity's cat cassius. i will probably pet him and sing ♫ my dear, sweet, gentle autist ♫ to him every night tho

e: vvvvvv holy lmao

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Scout tore her nail and so we had to disinfect her claw and she s not happy!!! Have to wrap her in a towel so she doesn't kill me.

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
purrito :3:

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

im v happy re: dexter

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

MachDecimal posted:

let me demonstrate:

:aaaaa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MachDecimal
Aug 14, 2009

graph posted:

welp my weekend with magda is over. she is the cutest loving cat ever. r_q was sayin she really hammed it up for us. magda :3:

did you take pictures graph?

El Jackalope posted:

:aaaaa:

Dexter owns

MachDecimal fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Aug 1, 2011