Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Ghost urf icon supremacy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
Nah, the Gromp is the most powerful icon, with a close second being Season 1 Bronze Cup

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

Teikanmi posted:

You're a bitch if you don't use Rose, Bear Paw, Blue Volcano or one of the old minion ones fo real

Also the new blitz with the brain might be decent

I just got the blitzbrain one. Logged on for the first time in a month or so, there's a notification saying riot gave it to me. Thanks riot

Thiot.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Angry Gangplank is what I use when I'm tryharding because it was the worst Icon to get ever.

(Seriously gently caress Black market brawlers, worst game mode.)

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
bitch, who even uses icons? I got the meowkai one somehow and I'm probably gonna use that forever

???how the gently caress did I double post so far apart?

but seriously meowkai >>>> every icon

unless there was a pugmaw icon

Tired Moritz fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Apr 20, 2017

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm the guy in the OP image who uses the S3 Challenger icon.

It's the only one that doesn't tell you I got it in TT.

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Apparently Rakan W is coded as projectile

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.
Canon minion icon 4 lyfe.

I had a game where the xayah just steamrolled us. She had a Rakan but he didn't seem to be too crazy, which surprised me because I was expecting the opposite.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

ive got the 2014 dig icon in case you wanted to feel bad about how much worse your icon is than mine

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Got Rakan in a ranked game first try since no one banned him for some reason

Lucian says "I don't know what you do", proceeds to get completely smashed in lane by Draven

I carry everyone with two back to back 5-man charms at the base laser gates

100% win rate lets go baby

Argona
Feb 16, 2009

I don't want to go on living the boring life of a celestial forever.

Infinity edge sock 4 life.

In more actual game related talk, the new aram definitely speeds it up, which is good because when aram goes long its because both sides have infinite waveclear, which is the worst.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Yeah I get tired of it after like 10 minutes and don't care if we win or lose since it's ARAM

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

Teikanmi posted:

You're a bitch if you don't use Rose, Bear Paw, Blue Volcano or one of the old minion ones fo real

Also the new blitz with the brain might be decent

I use the Dominion one because RIP Dominion. :[

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Teikanmi posted:

Got Rakan in a ranked game first try since no one banned him for some reason

Lucian says "I don't know what you do", proceeds to get completely smashed in lane by Draven

I carry everyone with two back to back 5-man charms at the base laser gates

100% win rate lets go baby

This happened to me except with Xayah and triple kills. The birds are kinda busted ain't they?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

unless i am vastly underestimating xayah i dont really think an adc with that low of a range that can be kited is super busted.

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.
At least in my game that xayah was really good at using her ult to avoid our attacks.

I also am a bad player.

JuniperCake
Jan 26, 2013

Coco Rodreguiz posted:

At least in my game that xayah was really good at using her ult to avoid our attacks.

I also am a bad player.

Yeah her ult's untargetability effect seems like it could be pretty broke.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

rabidsquid posted:

unless i am vastly underestimating xayah i dont really think an adc with that low of a range that can be kited is super busted.

Yeah no she's actually really strong, mediocre lane phase but her team fight and mid/late game are nuts

Her AA range is basically the length of her Q anyways

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

misguided rage posted:

Nah, it always gives you something you don't have. It takes so many clicks though I don't think it's worth it to save like 1k IP.

Not true

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

rabidsquid posted:

ive got the 2014 dig icon in case you wanted to feel bad about how much worse your icon is than mine

Season 3 lemon dogs for life

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Luna Was Here posted:

Season 3 lemon dogs for life

don't be a qtpie copycat

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

rabidsquid posted:

Xayah's range isn't short. Her feather'd autos go 300 range more or so (length of her Q as Teikanmi said), you can only target em that far. So you can click on a tank and hit his carry anyway. She's pretty busted!

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

rabidsquid posted:

she reminds me most of Sivir out of the existing ADCs in that she does a ton of AoE damage in fights but never really looks like the one who's crushing people even if she is.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeOFJ64nq4o

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

rabidsquid posted:

this one's still better tho

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Using my 2014 Fnc and alliance icons have caused people on NA servers to call me eurotrash

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
They were right to do this.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I hope aram is good now I was getting pretty tired of 30 minute arams

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Work Friend Keven posted:

I've had an ARAM go almost 50 minutes and it was quite painful.

Camel Camus
Jun 16, 2009

Mais, non, je suis fantastique!

rabidsquid posted:

I got the 2013 Curse icon. I will never stop loving nyjackie.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

curiousCat posted:

this one's still better tho

empty quoting. RIP kerp

I got the Season 2 TSM icon in a chest even tho I hate TSM SO :v:

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

They were right to do this.

I agree

It does seem to end a lot sooner

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I use the 2012 christmas santa vendor.

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

Servaetes posted:

drat. I thought I had most goons that play on NA added. Well, if you have me on your friends list, hit me up.

I took all the goons off my list when I quit (I'm weird). I need to add you. Is this offer still on the table?`

Edit: If any other goons wanna play with a bronze/silver calibur player, please add me. IGN is Zaekkor

Zaekkor fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Apr 21, 2017

Kooriken
Dec 27, 2012

This thread is beneath my talent, but I....shall elevate it.
Played a game as Xayah with a Leona support and that combo is so dirty that I needed to take a shower afterwards.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

I was theory-crafting with a buddy about that combo. I want to try it because on paper it really is dirty. Leona's CC chains into Xayah's root really well.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

Zaekkor posted:

I took all the goons off my list when I quit (I'm weird). I need to add you. Is this offer still on the table?`

Edit: If any other goons wanna play with a bronze/silver calibur player, please add me. IGN is Zaekkor

You can certainly add me but I believe I have to have you added for two weeks to gift, and from what I've been hearing IP gifting the bird people thing is good for a week then it ends :(

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

mistaya posted:

I was theory-crafting with a buddy about that combo. I want to try it because on paper it really is dirty. Leona's CC chains into Xayah's root really well.

Rakan is just so busted, especially with her. He can dash like 1k range to shield her, then charm everyone to put them in a small area for her room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Poppy is such a gently caress you to Rakan. I love it

• Locked thread