Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Pissflaps posted:

also lpv posts in gip regularly idgi

What's not to get?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
do these people pour iced water on themselves so they dont have to donate money to charity

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

Pissflaps posted:

hes a hosed up weirdo for sure

-fat greasy puto

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

someone should dump the ALS bucket on stephen hawking

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Pissflaps posted:

do these people pour iced water on themselves so they dont have to donate money to charity

yeah, i think that's how it works

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

fat greasy puto posted:

hes a hosed up weirdo for sure

-fat greasy puto

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

sorry charity i'd rather use this opportunity to build my social media brand

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Pissflaps posted:

Mark Zuckerberg told Bill Gates and some other dudes to do it within 24 hours or donate $100.. and they all did the ice bucket thing instead of donating??

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

African AIDS cum posted:

sorry charity i'd rather use this opportunity to build my social media brand

speaking of "social media brands" i want to punch Chris Hardwick in his smarmy face so loving hard

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

why dont they challenge some loving hot slores???

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Troy Queef posted:

yeah, i think that's how it works

thats hosed up

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Hegay posted:

Mark Zuckerberg told Bill Gates and some other dudes to do it within 24 hours or donate $100.. and they all did the ice bucket thing instead of donating??

bill gates is single handedly putting a stop to evolution by keeping all these malaria victims alive. read about it on pinterest.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
its to raise awareness in lieu of donating, thryve eclipsed last years donations by over $1 million. i did not donate or pour water on my head

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

bill gates is single handedly putting a stop to evolution by keeping all these malaria victims alive. read about it on pinterest.

Bad Blue Boys with some insane social media presence on pinterest. But check out this lovely gluten-free cake recipe they also shared

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
"give your money to charity while i stand on a yacht in the sunshine pouring cold water over myself" -a rich famous person

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
"send your money noy" -bob geldof, in the 80s, shortly before avoiding tax

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Hegay posted:

Bad Blue Boys with some insane social media presence on pinterest. But check out this lovely gluten-free cake recipe they also shared

Oh i send cuss words at them regularly Torcida ftw (means sharks) but yeah did you see that chocolate chip cookie recipe they pinned, delicious

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Pissflaps posted:

"give your money to charity while i stand on a yacht in the sunshine pouring cold water over myself" -a rich famous person

*in troy queefs prolly high pitch lipsy voice* ugh... this is yet another scheme from the rich to let the middle class pick up the bills. they're first against the fwiggin wall when the revolution comes

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Pissflaps posted:

"send your money noy" -bob geldof, in the 80s, shortly before avoiding tax

never trust a man that named his kids Fifi Trixibelle and Peaches

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Hegay posted:

*in troy queefs prolly high pitch lipsy voice* ugh... this is yet another scheme from the rich to let the middle class pick up the bills. they're first against the fwiggin wall when the revolution comes

IS he a TFF sleeper agent??

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Troy Queef posted:

never trust a man that named his kids Fifi Trixibelle and Peaches

ive named my daughter all three

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

Oh i send cuss words at them regularly Torcida ftw (means sharks) but yeah did you see that chocolate chip cookie recipe they pinned, delicious

This Video of a Croatian Women Explaining why Segregation is Good using White and Dark chocolate brownies Will Blow You Away

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

African AIDS cum posted:

my ex was huge into pinterest but couldnt cook worth poo poo so she would just go around pinning stuff and reading it but never making anything lol

i wanted to start a pinterest about guns and hunting and GMC Sierra 2500HD diesel pickup trucks and show pics of dead animals and the whole butchering process before i ever posted what i cooked w/ them lol

Hegay posted:

This Video of a Croatian Women Explaining why Segregation is Good using White and Dark brownies Will Blow You Away

lmao

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car
lukaku def isnt 21

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

lol every year i shoot young buck they should collabo imo

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Pissflaps posted:

he has some weird military fetish

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Ponce de Le0n posted:

lukaku def isnt 21

inches?? did you just have sex with him?? haha

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

fat gay nonce posted:

he has some weird military fetish

hes a gay human being

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

josip broz tifo posted:

my ex was huge into pinterest but couldnt cook worth poo poo so she would just go around pinning stuff and reading it but never making anything lol

i wanted to start a pinterest about guns and hunting and GMC Sierra 2500HD diesel pickup trucks and show pics of dead animals and the whole butchering process before i ever posted what i cooked w/ them lol

pinterest is largely white nationalism at this point, and cute and affordable decoration projects

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle
my ex tried to say there was all sorts of stuff on pinterest and it wasnt just for shrews and ocd milennials and i told her to search "gun" and there were 0 results and i laughed. it makes instagram look butch

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Hegay posted:

inches?? did you just have sex with him?? haha

drat

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

African AIDS cum posted:

pinterest is largely white nationalism at this point, and cute and affordable decoration projects

ah so that's the reason why there is so much stuff about weddings on there, to further procreating of healthy white babies

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Troy Queef posted:

ah so that's the reason why there is so much stuff about weddings on there, to further procreating of healthy white babies

number of wedding pic tags exploded last friday for some reason

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Troy Queef posted:

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

hahahahaha

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

lmao

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

lol

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004