Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Runa posted:

The Chais

You don't know if either of them are straight!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

...drat,

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Antivehicular posted:

Yeah, I think they were trying to imply that Sadu would be Magnai's Nhaama if they ever made eye contact, but Sadu having to put up with Magnai's unwanted advances -- or, worse, becoming his love interest because Destiny -- would have been awful, so I'm glad they just quietly pushed that idea aside.
I'm glad they didn't, because while it would have been funny to have Magnai become the 4 pm dick flattening guy, it would have been funny exactly once.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
dgkk: do better

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Potato Jones
Apr 9, 2007

Clever Betty
No.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Phone posted:

6.4 plot going strange places

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Nessus posted:

I'm glad they didn't, because while it would have been funny to have Magnai become the 4 pm dick flattening guy, it would have been funny exactly once.

Gerolt already has that position covered.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Nessus posted:

Yeah, it was the very predictable but would've felt forced outcome, and I would have put my chips on that one pre-EW as well.
I'm glad they decided to have Sadu and Cirina be very good roommates instead. I would have never guessed it, but now that I see it, it feels a lot more natural.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Phone posted:

there are freaks like you wouldn't believe in dgkk

shoutouts to the Big Oversharer that everyone talks about behind her back and Mad At PVP Guy

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

Gerolt already has that position covered.

Gerolt may be one of the confirmed straights in the game. Dude had a front row seat to a Mandervillian gun show and didn’t seem too into it. Not sure what other evidence is more convincing than that.

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.

Farg posted:

shoutouts to the Big Oversharer that everyone talks about behind her back and Mad At PVP Guy

Does every FC have a Mad at PVP Guy? I know TPT has at least 3.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

HPanda posted:

Gerolt may be one of the confirmed straights in the game. Dude had a front row seat to a Mandervillian gun show and didn’t seem too into it. Not sure what other evidence is more convincing than that.

I meant Gerolt is the guy getting his dick flattened. By Rowena.

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

I meant Gerolt is the guy getting his dick flattened. By Rowena.

Oh, sorry, didn’t mean to imply disagreement. Just the mention of Gerolt sprung that Godbert scene to mind.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Farg posted:

Who are these people? Do I just miss all the drama or something. Talking poo poo bout people behind their back is kinda hosed though.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

So is oversharing, if it gets past a point. I imagine all drama happens on discord

Spooder-Mun
Jun 18, 2004

A Sometimes Food posted:

Who are these people? Do I just miss all the drama or something. Talking poo poo bout people behind their back is kinda hosed though.

Grant got kicked out of dgkk months ago so they’re reporting old news.

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

who cares

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

what even is a dgkk and what's it matter to us

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I'm just wondering how mad at PvP you have to be to be a conspicuously Mad At PvP guy, as opposed to just a regular PvP player

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
I'm mad at pvp because I suck at it. I got the false monarchy set though so now I'm not touching CC til at least halfway through 6.4.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

hexwren posted:

what even is a dgkk and what's it matter to us

DragonGod KnightKings, one of the Goon FCs on Excalibur.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
PVP is something you do for cat book stickers and occasionally irregular tomestones. Win or lose you do your poo poo and get out.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Spooder-Mun posted:

Ah. I do miss the drama then lol. I wasn't even aware someone got kicked.

Veritonsils
Sep 14, 2007

For. Eh. Ver.

Phone posted:

What do you have against Sugar Ray?

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy

Spooder-Mun posted:

petition to get grant back into the fc

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy

Phone posted:

honestly the idea of someone getting so mad at someone else in pvp that they come to their fc to bitch in the fc message book is like the funniest poo poo

i could not imagine being that mad about pvp

Geocities Homepage King
Nov 26, 2007

I have good news, and I have bad news.
Which do you want to hear first...?
Can't even imagine what sort of poo poo you'd have to do to get kicked out of dgkk.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Geocities Homepage King posted:

Can't even imagine what sort of poo poo you'd have to do to get kicked out of dgkk.

The most deranged poo poo you can possibly imagine.

posting chat macros at 1am when absolutely nothing else was happening

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bBAW7SvsZ4

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Interesting they have WoL back in Samurai for the trailer, though I suppose if Thancred's tanking and the Variant dungeon is in Hingashi, it makes sense enough.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Very curious about the Amaurot remix in the opening track of the trailer.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

The true nemesis has arrived. Guitar rat is here

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars
So, Golbez is shard of Gaius?

:thunk:

:lol: at Zero and Loporrits and it seems confirmed they will punch hole to the Void (and else?) through Zodiark hole, it seems like the easiest way/shortcut to reach Golbez on the Void's Moon

Dwesa fucked around with this message at 12:35 on May 12, 2023

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Hogama posted:

Interesting they have WoL back in Samurai for the trailer, though I suppose if Thancred's tanking and the Variant dungeon is in Hingashi, it makes sense enough.

I think the samurai stuff is there because they're adding Duty Support for more of Stormblood. He's Paladin for most of the trailer.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Arist posted:

It’s also Elidibus’s leitmotif but we’ll see.

Happy for UriThan to be back for a patch, I was missing them.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

Waffleman_ posted:

I think the samurai stuff is there because they're adding Duty Support for more of Stormblood. He's Paladin for most of the trailer.
Ah, true enough. But it's still Samurai in the new dungeon and then Paladin in the Duty Support, lol.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Nice arrangement weaving in the Main Theme of Final Fantasy IV into Battle with the Four Fiends.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Arist posted:

Betting it's Pande music personally.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
First boss of Anabaesios is Cocytus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Hogama posted:

First boss of Anabaesios is Cocytus.

Obviously the sibling of famed Allagan warrior Phlegethon. Pandaemonium going to Allag confirmed.

(Incidentally I just finished Eureka Orthos, and holy poo poo this might be the most heavily hidden Actual Substantial Lore in the game, I love it)