Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Healbot posted:

He's currently playing the role of slightly mobile training pylon that loses the ball to Northern Irish players, somewhere around the midfield.

Ah yes, I know that well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

return0
Apr 11, 2007
This Scotland game is torture.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'm v. glad I only watched 10 mins of that england match

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
This game has been saved.

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

Get hosed slokavkia

return0
Apr 11, 2007
Holy guacamole!

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

You've gone through at the back
Lol @ tyldesley or whoever getting all uppity about people cheering the pitch invader. What a narc

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
Lol Slovakia had to score for us

return0
Apr 11, 2007
Can Scotland gently caress this up? History says "yes"

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
What a bad game.

Steves Asleep
Jun 5, 2005

It's coming home lads

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Kane tried his hardest to miss that

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

richly undeserved

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
Lol Kane celebrating like they won the WC and as if he scored the best goal of his career

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

christ finally a goal

santanotreal posted:

Lol Kane celebrating like they won the WC and as if he scored the best goal of his career

small time as gently caress

ayb
Sep 12, 2003
Kills Drifters for erections
two bad teams, 1 horrible game

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Another poo poo England squad into the World Cup.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

EvilHawk posted:

Kane tried his hardest to miss that

lol what. like how could it possibly be taken any better?

ayb
Sep 12, 2003
the Argentina-Peru game tonight is gonna be great. Argentina desperately needs a win to qualify

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

ayb posted:

the Argentina-Peru game tonight is gonna be great. Argentina desperately needs a win to qualify

I AM READY OP

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART
Gonna be a real weird World Cup with 4 teams from the United Kingdom and no Argentina

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
A goon friend of mine pointed me out to this thread. Hello there sport goons I didn't even know this sub-forum existed. I post here with a lot of excitement as I'm Peruvian. You might now this already but today's match is HUGE because Argentina NEEDS to win in order to qualify and we need to at least TIE in order to qualify as well. While it is true we don't match Argentina's skill on paper, momemtum is huge in sports and we have been getting unparallled results and the whole country is currently counting minutes for this match. On the other hand, Argentina has lost the 2 previous match and they missed a win against Venezuela (lmao), it's all or nothing today for both countries and god drat it it will be a feast.

TWO MORE HOURS FOR THIS TO START GOD drat IT.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Spurs the only team committing to a post brexit success for EMNT. Brilliant.

cadfael
Nov 7, 2010

Steves Asleep posted:

It's coming home lads

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
more evidence that Australia is not a 1st world country

ayb
Sep 12, 2003
Cheering for Peru and Chile tonight.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

turboraton posted:

A goon friend of mine pointed me out to this thread. Hello there sport goons I didn't even know this sub-forum existed. I post here with a lot of excitement as I'm Peruvian. You might now this already but today's match is HUGE because Argentina NEEDS to win in order to qualify and we need to at least TIE in order to qualify as well. While it is true we don't match Argentina's skill on paper, momemtum is huge in sports and we have been getting unparallled results and the whole country is currently counting minutes for this match. On the other hand, Argentina has lost the 2 previous match and they missed a win against Venezuela (lmao), it's all or nothing today for both countries and god drat it it will be a feast.

TWO MORE HOURS FOR THIS TO START GOD drat IT.

Good luck, if Argentina continue being bad you should be set

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

ayb posted:

Cheering for Peru and Chile tonight.

they're mutually exclusive you ignorant gently caress

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!

Weaponized Cum posted:

they're mutually exclusive you ignorant gently caress

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!
Cavani and Suarez are our worst players. Especially Suarez.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Uruguay are pretty much in, right?

Fully supporting a Peru win tonight, gonna be an interesting match.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
'MON THE 'RU

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
unbelievable, jeff

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
This Colombian broadcast is loving terrible. Ads every minute over the screen and reverb on all the announcers. How do Colombians tolerate this?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Seltzer posted:

This Colombian broadcast is loving terrible. Ads every minute over the screen and reverb on all the announcers. How do Colombians tolerate this?

The Colombia match is on BEIN.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Shrapnig posted:

The Colombia match is on BEIN.

I had something on the TV thanks for the heads up though. 99% of the time acestreams are better than beins webcast which only works in explorer. This Colombian broadcast is unbelievably horrendous.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

The camera angle at La Bombonera is really bad. It's like someone has a remote camera set at midfield and it's just panning and zooming down the sidelines.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
45 more minutes, WE CAN DO THIS BOIS.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Are there any Colombians in here? How do you watch this. I had to switch to Bein. I think the only worse foreign stream I've watched was a Turkish one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Go Peru!

That's the national cheer of the nation of Peru. They chant it while eating ceviche and drinking pisco.

• Locked thread