Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Yeah, thats a burrito

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

The Glumslinger posted:

Yeah, thats a burrito

That's a bloody TexMex panini. Might be willing to go chimichanga, though.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

That's not a burrito, that's a burro.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

My Lovely Horse posted:

That's not a burrito, that's a burro.

You WOULD say so, with your equine inclinations.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

There's nothing French about that.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
The filling looks like fries, ham, hamburger, pepperoni, hot dogs, mystery sauce. This is more like a pseudo-American giga-crunch-wrap.

Edit: If it were an American giga-crunch-wrap it would also have ketchup, mayo, and sliced or shredded cheese.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

I wonder if people outside the US are watching this with the same growing horror and disgust as when we watch the Brazilian pizza video.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

tribbledirigible posted:

I wonder if people outside the US are watching this with the same growing horror and disgust as when we watch the Brazilian pizza video.

I'm inside the US and watching this with growing horror and disgust.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
Honestly it's one of those things where the only real issue it has is how huge it is, if it was something the size of a Crunchwrap Supreme or a Calzone, I imagine few people here would have anything negative to say

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Brawnfire posted:

I was going to say, how is that not just a wide flat burrito, but then they started listing the fillings... What the gently caress? That's not anything!?

:wrong:

It's a sandwich

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

drrockso20 posted:

Honestly it's one of those things where the only real issue it has is how huge it is, if it was something the size of a Crunchwrap Supreme or a Calzone, I imagine few people here would have anything negative to say

If that's the only issue you're seeing here you have problems my friend.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

spankmeister posted:

If that's the only issue you're seeing here you have problems my friend.

Well I won't deny that I think Pepperoni being one of the meats isn't the best choice either, but otherwise I really can't see any major issues beyond scale

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

That's a pillow

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

The soggy mushrooms are the worst bit, but there are many contenders for that title.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

same

Judas Horse
Mar 24, 2018

ey im walkin simulator here
This thread is directly responsible for me going to Waffle House last night (it was really good and I was buzzed that's my review).

I'm sure this has already been posted but "bad tacos" is such an incredible field. Naked egg taco.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Speaking of older AFP stuff, I found a good one while looking through some old stuff I'd saved from threads gone by:

:allears: Still one of my favorites

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
Loose candy corn is delicious, fight me :colbert:

e: The severed face pie is unholy. NO.

fizzymercury has a new favorite as of 11:57 on Apr 26, 2018

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Speaking of older AFP stuff, I found a good one while looking through some old stuff I'd saved from threads gone by:

:allears: Still one of my favorites

Evil Dead reboot looking delicious

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Judas Horse posted:

This thread is directly responsible for me going to Waffle House last night (it was really good and I was buzzed that's my review).

I'm sure this has already been posted but "bad tacos" is such an incredible field. Naked egg taco.

Should have gotten a dressed egg taco instead

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

god, yes

Attestant
Oct 23, 2012

Don't judge me.
I bought some instant noodles yesterday. This proved to be a mistake.

Satay flavoured, so not a bad start. Instructions tell me to open it and pour the sauce packet on the noodles. Ok then.

uh, what

The noodles are suspended in a very faint amount of some indeterminable liquid. Considering the fact that the prime selling point of noodles (and pasta in general) is easy dry storage, this is a baffling decision.

Pretty sure I've both puked and pooped out something that vaguely looks like this. The noodles are also entirely too firm and jiggly. Maybe it'll look better when heated.

It does not. :barf:

Still ate most of it. :shrug:

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Also, all that Waffle House talk from the other day seems really poorly timed in light of everything that's going on.

Hippie Hedgehog
Feb 19, 2007

Ever cuddled a hedgehog?
Here's a thing.
(Those are Cheetos, in a chocolate cake, in case someone can't access the video.)
https://www.facebook.com/icaklingan/videos/1718924438169683/

Recipe here (in Swedish). I tried Google Translating it to English but it comes out as complete nonsense (which would actually be an improvement over the original monstrosity).
https://www.ica.se/recept/kladdkaka-med-cheez-doodles-721778/

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Hippie Hedgehog posted:

Here's a thing.
(Those are Cheetos, in a chocolate cake, in case someone can't access the video.)
https://www.facebook.com/icaklingan/videos/1718924438169683/

Recipe here (in Swedish). I tried Google Translating it to English but it comes out as complete nonsense (which would actually be an improvement over the original monstrosity).
https://www.ica.se/recept/kladdkaka-med-cheez-doodles-721778/

It's a weird idea but probably wouldn't be much different from chocolate rice crispies

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Also, all that Waffle House talk from the other day seems really poorly timed in light of everything that's going on.

If my cause of death was being shot by a crazy naked guy in a Waffle House, I would sure hope people would be able to laugh about it.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007
Saw this today. Thank God it was online so it couldn't see me.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Samizdata posted:

Is this a situation like The Ring where I have to make someone else see this so that I don't die in 7 days?

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
When you gaze long into the ham & beef paste, the ham & beef paste also gazes into you.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Samizdata posted:

So it's like spam or corned beef, but instead of a can it comes in a jar so you don't need to use it all at once? I'm not sure I understand the problem. I like spam occasionally, but it is 6 servings per can and that's a lot of spam to deal with in in a few days if you live alone.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
That's pretty clearly not solid man. That isn't spam so much as it is catfood.

And what, you keep that in your fridge and just pop it open to get a dollop for a cracker here and there? Is that your plan? What's next for you you degenerate

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Samizdata posted:

I have eaten my share of meat paste in the past - it tastes... old-fashioned.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

And what, you keep that in your fridge and just pop it open to get a dollop for a cracker here and there? Is that your plan? What's next for you you degenerate

Yes. Living alone is very sad.

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Samizdata posted:

Is this the same thing as Armour Potted Meat?

When we tried that out, we had some "BBQ" flavor of it. One of the guys drank it through a straw.

It was unpleasant.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Sugarman's Potted Meat Food Product! Contains 2% real meat, and meat byproducts.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Data Graham posted:

Sugarman's Potted Meat Food Product! Contains 2% real meat, and meat byproducts.

The meat is 2% real, and there is 1% of it

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Facebook Aunt posted:

Yes. Living alone is very sad.

I disagree, it's pretty great when you can eat a can of Vienna sausages at 2 in the afternoon in your underwear and no one is there to judge you but your cat, and well who are they going to tell?

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Canned Panda posted:

Is this the same thing as Armour Potted Meat?

When we tried that out, we had some "BBQ" flavor of it. One of the guys drank it through a straw.

It was unpleasant.

quote:

One of the guys drank it through a straw.
Vade retro satana.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
Bought some Bovril, and it's freakin delicious!! I made myself a cup of hot beef tea and imagined myself watching a football (the soccer kind) game during a cold rainy English fall day.

Marmite however was even worse than vegemite for me. I can probably do vegemite thinly spread on toast. There is no way I can eat marmite.