Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah
I got goon mail! Thank you all. I will sent out my own asap as tribute!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
Thank you Kafka's Goldfish for the card and greeting, and how did you guess I am actually a half eaten scab...it was my secret identity! :negative:

I will be sure to send out a card asap.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I have a big pile of thank-yous to write, but the pile of cards and letters is not near me. I will be posting pictures and thanks as soon as I finish grading all my papers.

marlowe can you go
Oct 13, 2011
I'd like to be added back to the list! Already have some Christmas cards almost ready to go.

Kat White
P.O. Box 366
Osage Beach, MO 65065

Vii
Oct 5, 2013

Happy little accidents
I just got letters from Stuffins and Kafka's (Kefka's?) Goldfish! Thank you. Never thought I'd actually get any mail.
I'll be sure to send you two something, when I can figure out what and when.

Stuffins'
Kafka's Goldfish's

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
Rhonda C., my return letter to you got sent back with all of it's Halloween goodness... I'm so sad. :-(

Ah, I sent it back to the address you had put on YOUR envelope... I shall change and resend with more stuff ;-)

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Here's the stuff I got for All Hallow's Eve!

Thanks go out to Jimmy Da Fish, Mysa, 13Pandora13, Dlao, Lady Flash and Pit Goddess! thanks a bunch, y'all!
(I hope I got everybody. If I missed you, please don't be offended. I'm dealing with the aftereffects of a migraine and the meds I've taken. Sucky way to have a birthday.

Gotta add Brotato, sorry!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Genesplicer fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Nov 17, 2013

Stuffins
Nov 2, 2013

DLAO posted:

Rhonda C., my return letter to you got sent back with all of it's Halloween goodness... I'm so sad. :-(

Ah, I sent it back to the address you had put on YOUR envelope... I shall change and resend with more stuff ;-)

OH NO! Was the letter damaged or what? Hopefully that doesn't happen again. I'll keep an eye open for the new one. I did change my address from a PO Box to this one: Rhonda C. 4923B State Route 276 Batavia, Ohio 45103. The PO box address will still get to me too , but I'd just rather use this other one. Less problems with the grumpy guy who works in the post office.:dance:

:hfive: Also, THANKS to Kafkasgoldfish, lamb, 13Pandora13, Party Hat, PitGoddess, Shoozy, and Niemat for all the great goonmail and goodies. I am having fun with this and will be sending more stuff back to all of you real soon. Anyone who sends mail to me will always get something back....promise.:smuggo:

Stuffins fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Nov 16, 2013

Cone of Tragedy
Dec 3, 2006

Well, this is undignified...
I thought I would share this here, it's a really awesome letter writing art project! I did it last year and what they sent out was really lovely! There are so many great ideas in the gallery I want to try! I think today might be the last day so hop on it.

http://snailmailmyemail.org/

Cone of Tragedy fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Nov 16, 2013

Shoozy
Apr 11, 2007
I'm gettin' ready to send Christmas cards. Woo hoo! I've bought a box of 20 nifty, decidedly not cheerful, cards. Went to Target this morning and found cute holiday-themed finger puppets, too.

Andaley
Apr 7, 2011

I'd love to be back on the list for the Christmas season - Here's my updated info:

Brandy S. (or Andaley)
PO Box 506
Muncie, IN 47308

At the risk of getting glitter bombs, I do love glitter, so prepare for some glittery stickers and/or glittery cards. Favorite colors are pink and purple.

Speaking of, TheAbominableSnow, if you have any more of those paintings, I would LLLOOOOOVVVEEE one, and would try to find a way to appropriately pay you back.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
Hey stuffins thanks for the pack! I will be taking pics of yous and kafkasgoldfish here and uploading them sometime tomorrow, I need to charge my camera.

piratesdontskip
Apr 9, 2009

piratesdontskip fucked around with this message at 12:04 on Apr 18, 2021

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'd definitely like to get back in on the card givin'/receivin'

Meghan Dale
223-31 Bayswater Pl
Kingston, ON
K7M 2B8

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

With Soundwave and Optimus Primes help I show off what Stuffins and kafkasGoldfish sent me! I am sending out thank you mail tomorrow!

lady flash
Dec 26, 2007
keeper of the speed force
I don't think this was posted here yet. For all you US Harry potter fans.

https://store.usps.com/store/browse/productDetailSingleSku.jsp?productId=S_471104&categoryId=subcatS_S_NewStamps

mysa09
May 28, 2010

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for posting this. This makes me quite happy.

Also, I got some pretty drat awesome cards (most were for Jack). Pictures coming later tonight hopefully. Responses going out this week. Especially to Niemet(your cards made me laugh and cry a little.thank you!)

TopherCStone
Feb 27, 2013

I am very important and deserve your attention
Return mail heading out to Kafka's Goldfish this very day, and another for Stuffins will follow tomorrow. Then I have to get crackin' on the posted list.

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

This is some serious argy-bargy!

Well dammit, I just a whole boatload of stamps....... guess I'll just need to get some more.

Thank you to PartyHat and 13Pandora13 for your cards. PartyHat, loved the fish drawing! It is currently residing on my fridge. I went out this weekend and bought a bunch of fun stuff for my xmas cards. I'll probably start working on those in the next couple of weeks.

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

Goonmail from Kafka's Goldfish! I wish I was that crafty. Reply will be on its way presently :)

brotato
May 14, 2013
Been balls deep in exams lately (don't quit your job to go back to school, seriously) but I got a letter from party hat! Thanks dude. The drawing was totally awesome (and now up on the wall by my desk). Should be able to send a reply in a week or two when all these tests are over.

And then... Christmas mail.

party hat
Apr 22, 2010

brotato posted:

Been balls deep in exams lately (don't quit your job to go back to school, seriously) but I got a letter from party hat! Thanks dude. The drawing was totally awesome (and now up on the wall by my desk). Should be able to send a reply in a week or two when all these tests are over.

And then... Christmas mail.

I'm glad you liked it! I had to take advantage of your username.

I'll be starting my christmas mail soon, too. I LOVE goon christmas mail.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
I will be sending out random Christmas cards soon as well! I am really enjoying this mail exchange thing since I started. I hope all my mail has gotten through, I sent out my letters to Kafkasgoldfish and stuffin yesterday :ohdear:

mysa09
May 28, 2010
Picture time!!
Got an awesome card from Niemat complete with a cute drawing!

An adorable card from Senior Scarybagels with another cute drawing! :3:

A postcard from Shoozy

I also got a card and a catnip toy from Lady Flash (the picture of the card isn't on my phone) but here's a picture of him and the toy!

Jack went for his 2 week check up today and got his spint/cast changed. Now it's a pretty blue color!:neckbeard:
I also got a copy of his very first xrays. It looks so bad. :cry:

Also, Because I <3 my cat here's a baby picture that makes me :3: every time I look at it.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

I went back and edited my post history but if you at one point ever quoted my new address, please remove it. I'm going through some things and it's fairly urgent. You can still write to me, but I need my address not available.

Lamb please take me off of the spreadsheets as well.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I moved somewhat recently, and I'm not too sure whether I got my new address right if/when I posted it before:

1895 University Park
Apartment 101
Westville, IN 46391

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
Thank you Genesplicers for the card! I will be taking a pic of it soon!

Stuffins
Nov 2, 2013

DLAO posted:

DLAO...I received your card yesterday.:woop: It was fun to read your story. I never knew how all of that came about, but it was really interesting. Not only that, I always love a good story. Thank you so much. I'll be sending something back your way soon!:dance:

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

13Pandora13 posted:

I went back and edited my post history but if you at one point ever quoted my new address, please remove it. I'm going through some things and it's fairly urgent. You can still write to me, but I need my address not available.

Lamb please take me off of the spreadsheets as well.

Done.

TheAbominableSnow
Nov 20, 2012

a thousand puns and not one of them worth saying
I'm finally home for the holidays, and just caught up to all the fabulous mail that my parents saved for me! A big thanks to lamb, Genesplicer, Brotato, lady flash, and stuffins--Halloween is my favorite holiday, so getting all this belated spooky mail was fantastic.

I didn't take a photo of what I sent to everyone in return, but hopefully my Krampus postcards make it through the mail okay (I realized right after I sent them that the watercolor could run if wet, so let's hope the post office is careful with them!). Andaley, you should also be getting something. I'll try and send out more cards later!

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer
Thanks for all the halloween/ fall mail! it makes my day when I get a letter from the internet.

SuzieMcAwesome
Jul 27, 2011

A lady should be two things, Classy and fabulous. Unfortunately, you my dear are neither.
Thanks to the genesplicers for the fall/Thanksgiving card

Amarie
Mar 24, 2004

I want you to meet my little friend, Mister Stabby!
Yay! my card from the Genesplicers arrived!

party hat
Apr 22, 2010
I'm starting to write christmas cards so hopefully a bunch will be going out next week!

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

party hat posted:

I'm starting to write christmas cards so hopefully a bunch will be going out next week!

Same here, I gotta buy enough to send everyone on the spreadsheet a christmas card and everyone in here not on it.

Shoozy
Apr 11, 2007

party hat posted:

I, too, will be starting to write out X-mas cards over the weekend.

By the way, I'm going to Cancun over the X-mas and New Year holiday. I will look for appropriately goony stuff to mail, plus make a stop at a Mexican post office to purchase Mexican stamps so if anyone wants some mail from Mexico, let me knooooowwww.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Shoozy posted:

By the way, I'm going to Cancun over the X-mas and New Year holiday. I will look for appropriately goony stuff to mail, plus make a stop at a Mexican post office to purchase Mexican stamps so if anyone wants some mail from Mexico, let me knooooowwww.

I would totally love some Mexican stamps!

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

I would be super keen for mail from Mexico!

Opera Bitch
Sep 28, 2004

Let me lull you to sleep with my sweet song!

I participated last Christmas and am looking forward to getting and sending tons of Christmas cards this year!

N. Desrochers
556 Woodtick Road
Wolcott CT 06716

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

Shoozy posted:

THAT IS AMAZING! I would LOVE Mexico Mail! YAY!

Sorry for the late post, but I got Goonmail from 13Pandora13, ThePitGoddess, and Rhonda C, and Mysa09

Stuffins , MYSA09 I LOVE THE HELLO KITTY STUFF! I am getting xmas cards ready to go and will be sending some out soon!

Edit for self-stupidity and making sure to properly name the correct person. Sorry Mysa09

DLAO fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Dec 3, 2013