Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

OSheaman posted:

what is that from winkie

sexiest pizza ever made

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Guess no undefeated year for Carolina

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

shook & shanked

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I think Ron Rivera should possibly assemble a new team of superhumans because his Superman is dead.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Dr. Cuddles posted:

now i know why cam didnt sacrifice himself last time
that's why they call him 'just cant win cam'

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

DrunkPanda posted:

Cam literally doesn't even know if his team won or not. His brain is literally mush

the man is dead and his team lost by a point, this is not a good day for ol Carolina

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
How many loving times did you see a player lower their helmet and launch? Supposedly a point of emphasis. The players sure as gently caress emphasised it anyways.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Winkie01 posted:

GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Might be some Siemian in her future

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
These refs are dogshit and should feel bad.

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

can't believe cam's going to go 0-16 this year.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
i like the part where he had to use his last timeout because when the huddle broke it took him an extra five seconds to get off his knee and get to the line

and then he got hit helmet to helmet

and then nobody checked on him

football is cool

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

We'll have enough broken QBs by mid-season to field a whole team of them.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
gently caress it just make it completely legal to smash each other in the unprotected head wielding your helmet with both hands like a sledgehammer, this ain't ballet they're not wearing tutus

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

if a team loses to a Northwestern QB they should get relegated to a lower level of football

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm jerking off irl

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
so that last set of penalties was something, huh

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Big Bob Pataki posted:

football is cool

gently caress yeah it is

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Eifert Posting posted:

How many loving times did you see a player lower their helmet and launch? Supposedly a point of emphasis. The players sure as gently caress emphasised it anyways.

https://twitter.com/smartfootball/status/774093228429578241

just good, clean football

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
If Denver goes back-to-back, they will have as many Lombadi trophies as the Packers. In 9 tries

Crayfish
May 7, 2009
Did I seriously just see icing the kicker working?

drat, what a brilliant game to open the season!

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

There are things the Panthers need to work on as a team, no doubt. But it's still really hard to swallow this result when the officials allowed players to actively headhunt the reigning MVP, of all players, and did gently caress all about it.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Big Bob Pataki posted:

i like the part where he had to use his last timeout because when the huddle broke it took him an extra five seconds to get off his knee and get to the line

and then he got hit helmet to helmet

and then nobody checked on him

football is cool

At least he'll havean excuse to not talk to the media this time.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Eifert Posting posted:

It's like the NFL and NCAA said "We're going to stop this from happening" and then actively found ways to make it happen more often.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Yes, lets find out what a man who had nothing to do with this win, much less the game deciding play, thinks about it.

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Quest For Glory II posted:

if a team loses to a Northwestern QB they should get relegated to a lower level of football

I would love relegation in the NFL. Replace the Browns with Alabama

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
https://twitter.com/BillSimmons/status/774093892710834176

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

For a second, I thought Bob Costas said "gayballs."

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

Barudak posted:

I think Ron Rivera should possibly assemble a new team of superhumans because his Superman is dead.

I hear Mark Sanchez can talk to fish.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

RumbleFish posted:

There are things the Panthers need to work on as a team, no doubt. But it's still really hard to swallow this result when the officials allowed players to actively headhunt the reigning MVP, of all players, and did gently caress all about it.

Because the NFL is a dirty, partly-rigged organization.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Barudak posted:

Yes, lets find out what a man who had nothing to do with this win, much less the game deciding play, thinks about it.

bad opinion

Never not interview a FB who ran for a touchdown

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Barudak posted:

he played relatively well? I wouldn't say nothing.

i thought you were talkinga bout semien.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Man, I am glad that the NFL couldn't even wait a single game to remind us that diving at your opponent's head and tossing the ball away are offsetting penalties

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

yea are we gonna talk about how it looked like Cam didn't even get a once over, or did I miss it?

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Coldforge posted:

Cam Newton's sense of self preservation is bad.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

ruddiger posted:

For a second, I thought Bob Costas said "gayballs."

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Does my favorite team bring the Broncos offset my smugness by my second favorite team being the Jaguars?

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
drat i only saw one headshot didn't know there was more.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

RealFoxy posted:

Does my favorite team bring the Broncos offset my smugness by my second favorite team being the Jaguars?

No, that's a hell I wouldn't wish on anyone

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Man regardless of his stats I still think Gano loving sucks. Memories from his time in Washington I suppose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I wish a fissure in the earth would open up and swallow this commentary table whole, taking them to a land of Dinosaurs, Cavemen, and no more color commentary.

• Locked thread