Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Trying to cut out smoke and just vape but sometimes it's a still clear night and you just have to roll a little guy and stand in your garden and check out the stars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

dee eight posted:

let's make up some good weed strain names

TH Semen

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

Tried buying all of the concentrates from a brand I liked and discovered that the dispo has an unlisted discount for buying 5+ grams of concentrate from one brand. Got 7 grams & edibles for all of $55 after tax :hellyeah:

dee eight posted:

Goku

jimmychoo
Sep 30, 2008

ReelBigLizard posted:

sometimes it's a still clear night and you just have to roll a little guy and stand in your garden and check out the stars.

:hellyeah:

TadBradley
Jan 14, 2008
I don't know what goes here.

dee eight posted:

A piny strain called Mom Just Mopped

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
One of the local head shops is opening a little weed friendly cafe lounge in town where you can chill out on comfy sofas and take your prescription on your lunch hour. You can go in with just your weed and use the ball vape if you want to get there quick.

Related: tried my first ball vape today, impressive. I think at it's peak my dynavap induction rig is nearly it's equal and I don't have a need for another set up.

Now I gotta ride my bike home lol

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I was gifted this yesterday, a pot of KYJelousy x Papaya BhRo. I'd never heard of this type of extract before, and it's like a powdered sugar type of diamonds and sauce. It's incredibly terpy and very strong, putting me into a much needed 3 hour coma last night.

:toot: :420:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
oh hell yeah, greening out from turp overload.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I'm going to be moving to an apartment with a no smoking policy in a week or so. I know joints are no longer on the table, and negative pressure out a window will always work best for keeping smell away. Are there any fancy devices I can exhale into to also keep smells down? Or should I just get me some paper towels, activated charcoal, and some fabric softener sheets?

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Cage posted:

I'm going to be moving to an apartment with a no smoking policy in a week or so. I know joints are no longer on the table, and negative pressure out a window will always work best for keeping smell away. Are there any fancy devices I can exhale into to also keep smells down? Or should I just get me some paper towels, activated charcoal, and some fabric softener sheets?

Search for Sploof on amazon. Lots of them out there.

jimmychoo
Sep 30, 2008

Cage posted:

i live in a complex like this and everyone still smokes on their balcony so whatever

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
in my experience using a paper towel tube stuffed with fabric softener is a great way to make things smell like weird smoke and fabric softener

the activated charcoal probably would help

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
break into your least favorite neighbor's unit and smoke ther

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
vape concentrates they don't smell like much if they are just weed and not added terpy things or flavours

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
relive your hs days and go smoke at the far end of the parking lot

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized

dee eight posted:

relive your hs days and go smoke at the far end of the parking lot

This is how I do it at hotels everywhere. Get out of people's way and no one gives a gently caress just don't make em smell it.

jimmychoo
Sep 30, 2008

everything would be so much better if everyone smoked weed. i know that's the most stoner thing to say but i believe it

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

the first call on the may 6 edition of the we're here to help podcast was about getting way too high, it was funny. That's a good podcast in general, but specifically a weed related call might be of interest to this thread.

I've been tapering my weed use. It's alright. I don't plan to "quit" so much as just kinda get on top of it since I felt like it's been on top of me. That said, I made some other changes to my work environment and it's been dramatic for my productivity so perhaps I can keep doing the weeds forever.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
i love you sweet leaf

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

dreezy posted:

i love you sweet leaf

She can't hear, though.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I'm so high the sound of my shower running sounds like old pokemon battle music.

NGL its pretty great.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

jimmychoo posted:

everything would be so much better if everyone smoked weed. i know that's the most stoner thing to say but i believe it

This message brought to you by Hershey's and Frito-Lay

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one
What is this moonrock poo poo?

I went to the weed store and said I was looking for some indica flower. Went home with this galaxy moonrock birthday cake. This is not flower. It's a solid rock. I can't smoke this. I tried tweezers and it broke the tweezers. I tried cutting it but it's so sticky that it gucks up the blade. Trying to cut a small piece up I lost about half the weed sticking to my knife which I just washed off because I'm not going to dull the blade for scraps of weed.

Decided to go back to the store and buy some actual flower. Now I have weed. :cool:

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
It’s concentrate rolled in kief, never had them but they sound like a pain.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Isn’t it a bud soaked in distillate and rolled in kief?

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
did you try smoking it

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Sanctum posted:

What is this moonrock poo poo?

I went to the weed store and said I was looking for some indica flower. Went home with this galaxy moonrock birthday cake. This is not flower. It's a solid rock. I can't smoke this. I tried tweezers and it broke the tweezers. I tried cutting it but it's so sticky that it gucks up the blade. Trying to cut a small piece up I lost about half the weed sticking to my knife which I just washed off because I'm not going to dull the blade for scraps of weed.

Decided to go back to the store and buy some actual flower. Now I have weed. :cool:

It is easiest to smoke by putting a small amount on top of flower

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

did you try smoking it
It's sticky as tar and ruining my bong bowl. I had to use steel wool to clean off the knife I used to cut a small piece of moonrock. It's sticky when it's dry and heating it up makes things even worse. When I try to pat the bowl with the end of my lighter to put out the flame I come back with smoldering pieces sticking to my lighter. Not an experience I care to repeat. I replaced the mesh screen and I'm about to enjoy some real weed.

Moonrock trip report: More annoyed than I am high. I don't like it.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
hotknife it

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

:yeshaha:

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Sanctum posted:

It's sticky as tar and ruining my bong bowl. I had to use steel wool to clean off the knife I used to cut a small piece of moonrock. It's sticky when it's dry and heating it up makes things even worse. When I try to pat the bowl with the end of my lighter to put out the flame I come back with smoldering pieces sticking to my lighter. Not an experience I care to repeat. I replaced the mesh screen and I'm about to enjoy some real weed.

Moonrock trip report: More annoyed than I am high. I don't like it.

Skill issue, and stop using a lighter to put it out, that's disgusting

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

long ago, back when the dinosaurs ran the 8 track stores, i had a buddy that would hit up the salvage yards and buy a bunch of car cigarette lighters and keep them in the glove box. he'd hold a lighter in until it was extremely hot, drop a chunk of hash on it then snork up the smoke thru a paper cone. i mean it worked so yeah, whatevs. mobile hotknife i guess but they burned out after a while

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
Why is cheese and jalapeno pizza not more of a thing, I just had a mediocre storebought oven pizza and put some shredded mozzarella and pickled jalapenos on it and it was the food of the gods

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

dreezy posted:

i love you sweet leaf

I just did a whip-it so I can do the guitar riff with my voice.

Edit: i have weed in me too i guess if that matters

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Whybird posted:

Why is cheese and jalapeno pizza not more of a thing, I just had a mediocre storebought oven pizza and put some shredded mozzarella and pickled jalapenos on it and it was the food of the gods

Jalapeno pineapple pizza fuckin rules

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
The Kingdom of Sadness, maybe,

mystes
May 31, 2006

Whooping Crabs posted:

Jalapeno pineapple pizza fuckin rules
yes

Recently I've been making a pizza based on one I had somewhere that has a little baby ray's honey barbecue sauce instead of tomato sauce and then sliced jalapeno, pineapple, ham, and prosciutto and it's pretty good imo

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
re: pineapple

Got myself some pineapple fried rice (with chicken +more chicken) from a close by A+ thai place last night, plowed through half of it before I even realized I had

there's a place in town that will send it to you in a half of a pineapple wrapped in tinfoil, and that was transcendent

jimmychoo
Sep 30, 2008

Code Jockey posted:

re: pineapple

Got myself some pineapple fried rice (with chicken +more chicken) from a close by A+ thai place last night, plowed through half of it before I even realized I had

there's a place in town that will send it to you in a half of a pineapple wrapped in tinfoil, and that was transcendent

mmmmmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Almost out of carts and my hookup has disappeared.

Still can get flower but RIP my stealth smoking in an illegal hell hole state.