Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Sweaty, shaking violently, glistening like a glans soaked in precum, I race across the conference room to grab the mic from Trump he screams aloud and the Secret Service begins barreling towards me I desperately start to scream before they reach me "SUCK OFF BY DIESEL TRAIN SUCKED OFF BY DIESEL TRAIN CONDUCTOR ACCUSED OF NEGLIGENCE SUCKED OFF CONDUCTOR CHARGED WITH GROSS NEGLIGENCE DIESEL TRAIN SUCKED OFF BY DIESEL TRAIN VACUUM TECHNOLOGY OPENS NEW BRANCHES IN DIESEL TRAIN HYGEINE SUCKED OFF-"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

is that a wesley willis lyric?

take_it_slow
Jul 7, 2011

nut posted:

Happy early November everyone!

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
lol

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

christmas boots posted:

Why don’t they just make glasses out a material that doesn’t fog, like the black boxes on airplanes?

Filthy Haiku posted:

They'd still complain, most conservatives don't want to be nose deep in black box.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Come on, that wasn't ban-worthy. It should have been a 30-day probe.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Ban so it shows up on the rap sheet, then reinstate the account and any upgrades for free.

Give them the banned avatar manually and PM them with an offer to replace it, at the end of the month if they’re down for that.

That’s how I’d do the joke, anyway.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe

Tree Goat posted:

how can anybody look at that image without instantly wanting to become a cultural mohammad atta

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
Maybe half the posts in the first couple pages of this thread are hilarious: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3947097

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

I don't get it. Just sitting here going through the bad mods I know and discarding them all as not fitting. Granted, it's a list consisting mostly of Aatrek.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Synthy is in fine form today.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Don't worry NoJoes, black america has stepped up to do your job for you, as usual.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Wow, that is a solid burn.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Synthy is in fine form today.

lol

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Dareon posted:

I don't get it. Just sitting here going through the bad mods I know and discarding them all as not fitting. Granted, it's a list consisting mostly of Aatrek.

koalas march

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Have you heard the big news? I’m suprised if not, it’s been all over the headlines. Well, the time has come once again. Yes, time to play everyone’s favorite game: Guess! The! Thread!

HelleSpud posted:

Whether a department is volunteer doesn't track to urban density or taxes. Long Island is incredibly dense and has extremely high property taxes and most (maybe all? I don't know) of theirs are volunteer.

Source: my dad was Fire and EMS volunteer, as were most of his friends

Also, this is an big part of why the 9/11 Health and Compensation Act is so important, and why the Republicans who exploited 9/11 for rhetoric then filibustered the bill were particularly heinous cunts. Thousands of the people who responded to Ground Zero and dug for days (and the WTC burned for 100 days) and who covered for the departments responding were doing so on an entirely volunteer basis with absolutely no pay or health coverage.

Rudy Guilliani should have asbestos poured down his throat like the Parthians executing Crassus

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/06/how-lawmakers-protected-and-failed-9-11-first-responders.html

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

100 points if you guess the subforum, 1000 points if you guess the exact thread. I’ve doubled the point values this time because this one is very tough, and also because the points are fake.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Ariong posted:

Have you heard the big news? I’m suprised if not, it’s been all over the headlines. Well, the time has come once again. Yes, time to play everyone’s favorite game: Guess! The! Thread!

100 points if you guess the subforum, 1000 points if you guess the exact thread. I’ve doubled the point values this time because this one is very tough, and also because the points are fake.

Failed at both but still agree and feel that they should only have gotten a 6er for their choice of insults. :colbert:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

drat I had byob Seinfeld thread

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I figured it would be some anime thread, so I failed miserably.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

wantsumjujubee posted:

Hello everyone. I have been a member of SA for 18 years and I have never once made a post. The time is now.

gently caress Donald Trump.

(it's true)

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Doggles posted:

Bass Pro Shops is advertising that they'll still have Santa in their stores for family photos this year.

Geshtal posted:

Sir, we need you to put your pants back on, this is Bass Pro Shops, not Dick's.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Ariong posted:

Couldn't guess it but it made absolute sense once I clicked through.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Ariong posted:

I had an unfair advantage because I literally just finished reading that thread this morning.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Ariong posted:

Crappy Construction in DIY because I read it there recently.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Ariong posted:

Where the gently caress is the lie

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Where the gently caress is the lie

Who said there was a lie?

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Ariong posted:

This wasn't the WoW lore thread, I feel cheated

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Garrand posted:

This wasn't the WoW lore thread, I feel cheated

:same:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Cubone posted:

the question is simple, could you defeat Pinhead/"lead cenobite" from the Hellraiser film series, if he were real, by hitting him in the head with a folding chair?

I think you could
I think you could do it

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Couldn't guess it but it made absolute sense once I clicked through.

Emptyquote

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Babylon Astronaut posted:

We know McCain isn't an angel because he would have crashed into earth by now.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
Oh poo poo I just got that

McCain was a really bad pilot

Hah

Oh man

He did not fly well and should not be celebrated

Takes me back

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
You know what they say, any landing you can be rescued from and go on to have a long and evil political career.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

shame on an IGA posted:

If it's Goya, it's got to be good.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Nice!

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
Sometimes the easy jokes are still good:

Deteriorata posted:

https://twitter.com/business/status/1325950862666166275?s=20
Bamlanivimab? There's one that just rolls right off the tongue.

Data Graham posted:

I hope it's not a pill then

Medullah posted:

"Whoah Black Betty, Bamlanivimab"

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

only two syllables away from actually scanning correctly i guess

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Goons are only musical when they're on ambien.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

thats my favourite kid rock song

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

90s Cringe Rock posted:

Goons are only musical when they're on ambien.

And even then it's hit or miss. I'll go through and pick out some winners.

Give you guys some selected ambien works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Solice Kirsk posted:

And even then it's hit or miss. I'll go through and pick out some winners.

Give you guys some selected ambien works.

:mods: