Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

mystes posted:

yes

Recently I've been making a pizza based on one I had somewhere that has a little baby ray's honey barbecue sauce instead of tomato sauce and then sliced jalapeno, pineapple, ham, and prosciutto and it's pretty good imo

i love sweet baby rays more than life itself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized

dreezy posted:

Sweet Baby Haze strain when

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

dreezy posted:

zuck?

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Shout out to Diagoni the Uber guy for bringing my stoned arse Burkger king after midnight you're my hero.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
doublebaconcheeseburgers

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Shout out to the Uber eats driver who brought me tacos after midnight but I couldn’t eat them because I’m only hungry for 15 minutes out of every day with the ozempic I’m on before I go back to being nauseated.

Ozempic rules almost as much as weed, the most fun part is shedding pounds like they were going out of style, the second most fun part is complaining about the side effects.

Also I hit my dry herb vape and ate the ABV, just to stay on topic.

Nigmaetcetera fucked around with this message at 22:27 on May 15, 2024

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

baconburger?

This was good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvt-mauboTc

jimmychoo
Sep 30, 2008

why can’t i just doordash one DQ blizzard, morally*?

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

jimmychoo posted:

why can’t i just doordash one DQ blizzard, morally*?

i think neighborhoods should be more communal with their late njte munchies. just yell outside and see if anyone else wants anything and then yall get one big order instead of 10 little orders. this may be communism tho?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

nationalize fourthmeal

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

They need to bring back the hamburger trees McDonald’s used in the 70’s. Put one in every neighborhood, and if you’re up late at night you’re at most a few blocks from the local hamburger tree, and you can pluck and enjoy the ripest one. Of course, I have to assume hamburger trees are perennials and won’t be available throughout the whole year, but I think it’s still a good start. I am faded.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
the weed thread

smokin weed

doin doobies

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
weed is pretty drat good

you should all try some

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Cannabis beverages are great and expensive.

Though I am learning some are way better than others.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Shout out to the Uber eats driver who brought me tacos after midnight but I couldn’t eat them because I’m only hungry for 15 minutes out of every day with the ozempic I’m on before I go back to being nauseated.

Ozempic rules almost as much as weed, the most fun part is shedding pounds like they were going out of style, the second most fun part is complaining about the side effects.
That's not how Ozempic is supposed to work--you're not supposed to be too nauseated to eat for 99 percent of the day or dropping weight too quickly. Please talk to your doctor.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Yeah that sounds dangerous if you're eating that little. You probably need to lower the dose or something.

If you're used to always naturally tending to eat too much, and never needing to make yourself eat when you're not hungry, I think you could run into trouble pretty quickly if you just stop being hungry and are like "cool I'm not hungry so I guess I don't need to eat at all now"

mystes fucked around with this message at 16:13 on May 16, 2024

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Hirayuki posted:

That's not how Ozempic is supposed to work--you're not supposed to be too nauseated to eat for 99 percent of the day or dropping weight too quickly. Please talk to your doctor.

I’m losing weight rapidly because I quit taking my SSRI (don’t need them with regular ketamine infusions, and escitalopram makes me hungry and tired), and I now vape my herb between one and three times a day, sometimes zero, instead of 50 times. I also quit drinking ten months ago, which I was getting two-thirds of my calories from. I’m supposed to be losing weight very rapidly, my doctors know about all of this. I genuinely need to lose at least 100 more pounds, I don’t want it to slow down much for at least another year. Plus there was a period where a shortage meant I had to stop taking it for a month, causing me to regain 30 pounds, so of course I lost all that in rapid order when the pharmacy restocked it. Thank you for your concern, however, you are a thoughtful goon.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
try that diet weed

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

You mean delta-8? No thanks, stuff is gross.

jimmychoo
Sep 30, 2008

oh yeah i’m on a GLP-1 microdose for inflammation purposes (read about this bc it’s fascinating, i’m too lazy to find an article) and it actually loving counteracts indica munchies like so well. miracle

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I’m losing weight rapidly because I quit taking my SSRI (don’t need them with regular ketamine infusions, and escitalopram makes me hungry and tired), and I now vape my herb between one and three times a day, sometimes zero, instead of 50 times. I also quit drinking ten months ago, which I was getting two-thirds of my calories from. I’m supposed to be losing weight very rapidly, my doctors know about all of this. I genuinely need to lose at least 100 more pounds, I don’t want it to slow down much for at least another year. Plus there was a period where a shortage meant I had to stop taking it for a month, causing me to regain 30 pounds, so of course I lost all that in rapid order when the pharmacy restocked it. Thank you for your concern, however, you are a thoughtful goon.

have you tried snorting tang my dude

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Is… Is that some kind of sexual reference?

If so the answer is no but I’m very open-minded.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Is… Is that some kind of sexual reference?

If so the answer is no but I’m very open-minded.

I think folks are making some jokes.

Good luck on the weight loss OP.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Nigmaetcetera posted:

As long as it's what's supposed to be happening for you with your doctors' approval. Just keep taking good care of yourself :h:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Also, I'm high.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

redshirt posted:

Also, I'm high.

Hell yeah brother!

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

redshirt posted:

Cannabis beverages are great and expensive.

Though I am learning some are way better than others.

first time i tried a 200mg lemonade i saw stars on only a few sips

few months later i got the same kind drank the whole thing and felt "pretty good i guess"

tolerance is a motherfucker

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
drat y'all just putting weird poo poo in your bodies

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

i mean thats kind of the basic reason/method by which most drugs were discovered in the first place. also many foods.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
weird poo poo goes in weird poo poo comes out you cant explain that

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

redshirt posted:

Also, I'm high.

da fuq...

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

My body is a Temple.

Also a late 1800's opium den.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
it was more of an awe statement than shade all good everyone happy

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

My body is a temple. It's one of those Tibetan ones they let dogs run all over the place.

jimmychoo
Sep 30, 2008

dreezy posted:

tolerance is a motherfucker

i take an eight hour tolerance break every night heh heh

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

dreezy posted:

weird poo poo goes in weird poo poo comes out you cant explain that

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006