Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I read this, it's not too long, and it says what needed to be said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Mariana Horchata posted:

no pickles on me atm

sounds like you're in a pickle

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

tacodaemon posted:

did you ever see that baffling society piece the nytimes ran when dunham was in high school (and not any kind of famous yet) about some dumb party she threw for her buddies? it must be seen to be believed

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2003/04/27/style/good-company-a-crunchy-menu-for-a-youthful-crowd.html

''I just thought it was sort of Bohemian-seeming,'' said Ms. Dunham, a 16-year-old junior whose parents, both artists. were hanging out in another room. As a devout vegan, Ms. Dunham also had other motives: ''I also knew that everyone's shoes would be leather, so I figured if I banned shoes that was kind of making everyone vegan as they walked in the door.''

Holy gently caress

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Mariana Horchata posted:

no pickles on me atm but i did just get dabbed up in the baño and it's literally saving my life rn

:2bong:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
other than the voice stuff which most people wont understand the gravity of, the rest of the speech was typical republican rhetoric stuff. for a trump speech, that is considered presidential.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/CGhFu0j.mp4

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Mariana Horchata posted:

i swear on the star of ZDR that I, Mariana Horchata, will not consume ethyl alcohol at any time within the next 24hrs starting at the time of this post :toxx:

did u finally switch to methyl

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
The shelter wanted $30 when I adopted my cat but I gave them $60

I would've given them more if I had it, he's awesome

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

TheBigAristotle posted:

''I just thought it was sort of Bohemian-seeming,'' said Ms. Dunham, a 16-year-old junior whose parents, both artists. were hanging out in another room. As a devout vegan, Ms. Dunham also had other motives: ''I also knew that everyone's shoes would be leather, so I figured if I banned shoes that was kind of making everyone vegan as they walked in the door.''

Holy gently caress

this is the most liberal thing I've ever seen :holymoley:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

ex post facho posted:

i would love to write books for a loving but i also dont want to be homeless and at the same time i have no time to wrote books

he says, posting on a comedy forum jn the middle of the workday

writing a book requires no more effort than mindless shitposting - Something Awful

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

quote:

You think Donald Trump noticed how the first thing he did that actually got the TV guys to like him was kill a troop?

Well we'll find out soon enough, because if Trump is as sociopathic as people say, he will do it again for more adoration.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

paranoid randroid posted:

steel toed Uggs

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

TheBigAristotle posted:

Holy gently caress

that's fascist, imo

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

One day I will own a doggo and a kitter, one day when I am not living in an apartment owned by an angry old man who despises all animal life

TheBigAristotle posted:

Holy gently caress

I wonder if I was this obnoxious at 16

probably yes

I got better tho

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

that's fascist, imo

Did you have a good time hanging with John McCain last night?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

$299? $399? am i close? lol crocs

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

i feel sorry deadspin has to hear forever about how cruz owned them

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/local/2017/03/01/immigrant-detained-after-press-conference/98589720/

"You know who we are and you know what we're here for."

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
the funny thing is I blacked out playing torment ln and have no memory of I did post 12am

LOL

how very

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
my one kitten was adopted from a a friend that found a mom that just gave birth to a litter

he went over to my wife, curled up in her lap and fell asleep :3:

the other came from an adoption day that a local shelter was having at a petsmart

he was shunned by the rest of his litter because he was the only long haired one and looked pathetic sitting by himself and is the dumbest and cutest fuzzball ever

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

lol

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

humanity was a mistake

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
fukken lol

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/836939382791757824

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

loving lol

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Nice

I reference this closet a week ago btw

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Serf posted:

sounds like more venom snake lies

do you think all the angry people showing up at town halls are paid protesters too

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Mariana Horchata posted:

the funny thing is I blacked out playing torment ln and have no memory of I did post 12am

LOL

how very

an extra layer of immersion

:nice:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

get hosed rubio

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

For real

That sucked for elian

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Fullhouse posted:

mine was a stray that just wandered into someone's house as a ~1yo which is surprising given that he's so cuddly

cats are super cool

:wrong:
Cats are assholes, the only reason your cat doesn't murder you in your sleep is because he can't figure out how to open the fridge.

We found my mom's cat in our front lawn one day and gave her to my mom.
My sister found her cat in a trash pile among a bunch of other cats.

When Elizabeth Warren complains that consumer lending has gone off the rails, she really needs to point to companies like these.

quote:

“They explained to me that not only was this not a loan but a lease in which I would either have to continue making these payments or return the animal,” the customer wrote in a November 2015 complaint. “Also this cat is ruining my credit score.”

I mean there is no other possible end-game here than leasing designer children. That's it, peak capitalism.

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

lmao

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Venom Snake is a friend of the people and delivered to us the good news that local Dems are evicting baddems from their previously unchallenged positions

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

Hahahahaha go gently caress yourself lil marco

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

this is why you don't let your rising stars give a sotu/joint sesh response speech

it turns you into the kind of idiot who constantly gets poo poo on

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

if only he could be evicted from his DC office too :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

comingafteryouall posted:

Did you have a good time hanging with John McCain last night?

we came, we talked to the American people, we went home, we came again

• Locked thread