Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bedlamdan posted:

no he's too busy dying of robot cancer

that ain't Autobot himself, that's an Essence 7 or 8 Alchemical

e: so yes, friend bees, you can play this robot, it's a pretty high-level Exalted character. you start human-sized and grow in size as you grow in power. they're called alchemical exalted. their endgame is to transform from a gigantic robot into a robotic city

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

zeal posted:

that ain't Autobot himself, that's an Essence 7 or 8 Alchemical

oh ok nevermind, you can totes play as that

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Bedlamdan posted:

oh ok nevermind, you can totes play as that

a game that supports playing as robots is a good game

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

everythingWasBees posted:

:agreed:

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

...the person who says honestly that he despairs is closer to being cured than all those who are not regarded as despairing by themselves or others.
that book's gonna be the last one to come out though so I wouldn't expect it until like the year 2525

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

exalted promotes play as dinosaurs, skeletons, saiyans, pretty much whatever you're in to

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Attorney at Funk posted:

that book's gonna be the last one to come out though so I wouldn't expect it until like the year 2525

oh...

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

is there enough info to, like, create a temporary homebrew

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
just cannibalize from the second edition stuff, ez

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

I mean you could play the old edition that already has them but the rules aren't as good

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

is there going to be an impzone exalted game

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

is there enough info to, like, create a temporary homebrew

there will be a guide to creating whatever you want for exalted, and it's coming out much sooner than the robots' actual book

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Attorney at Funk posted:

if man is still alive, if woman can survive

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Shadeoses posted:

In 40k we have robots that fire lasers randomly in all directions, too.

Glad to be here.

and yet people play the space weeabos instead

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Attorney at Funk posted:

it'll be leaked in 2523

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

...the person who says honestly that he despairs is closer to being cured than all those who are not regarded as despairing by themselves or others.

Leperflesh posted:

if man is still alive, if woman can survive

thank you

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

Ferrinus posted:

bee beams (beeams)

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

40 Dex and 10 Strength.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

In some systems, this would be represented as 18/99 Dex.

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

a 33 page, 13,000 word disquisition on level adjustment and drugs in 3.5e in the tgd let's read thread. epic. epic.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
18 Dex and 20 Might

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

WINNERSH TRIANGLE posted:

a 33 page, 13,000 word disquisition on level adjustment and drugs in 3.5e in the tgd let's read thread. epic. epic.

link

Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara
rpg.net thread on edgy dr seuss in Changeling. Is this real?

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Nihnoz posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXr-nLock7k

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3668845&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=53

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

phone asked if i wanted to open the YouTube app for that link so i didnt. pwned bitch!!

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i'm finding this quite easy, i guess in part because i'm a fast type but also because i have a coherent mental model of the world

Nihnoz posted:

poster "dammitwho" from here decided to paraphrase some of my thoughts about an upcoming nwod game on rpg.net and oh my god rpg.net is absolutely insufferable

Dec 26, 2012

Nihnoz posted:

yeah i believe rpg.net is retarded enough to make that thread

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

Ferrinus posted:

poster "dammitwho" from here decided to paraphrase some of my thoughts about an upcoming nwod game on rpg.net and oh my god rpg.net is absolutely insufferable

The insufferable one, methinks, is you.

Dec 26, 2012

real links aren't this long, cmon son

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i'm finding this quite easy, i guess in part because i'm a fast type but also because i have a coherent mental model of the world
rpg.net's "stupid person pops out of the woodwork to laboriously condescend to you" game is out of control. it makes me physically tired to read

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

Ferrinus posted:

rpg.net's "stupid person pops out of the woodwork to laboriously condescend to you" game is out of control. it makes me physically tired to read

they're like the censors in psychonauts

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

01011001 posted:

real links aren't this long, cmon son

go ahead and input the text

Ferrinus posted:

link

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

Effectronica posted:

link

http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?751112-Beast-the-Primordial-teaser-thread&p=18868358#post18868358

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

Exalted - Ask the Devs, pt2 (Hidden Meaning Behind Veiled Words Style)

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

Dodging A Lot And Poisoning People As Though You Were A Snake Or Akin To One Style

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

Ferrinus posted:

Dodging A Lot And Poisoning People As Though You Were A Snake Or Akin To One Style

Dec 26, 2012

Effectronica posted:

link

lol theyve been talking about sword of truth for 54 pages

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

01011001 posted:

lol theyve been talking about sword of truth for 54 pages

I remember telling people that reading a lovely book series ironically or for mock reasons was a waste of time and people got really hostile at me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ferrinus posted:

Ooohhh sexy lunar op op op op oppa written words style

• Locked thread