Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
Goonspeed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super.Jesus
Oct 20, 2011

Erulisse posted:

Kill them. Kill them all.

Wipe them out.
All of them.

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G1ob5jnuSo

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

SnoochtotheNooch posted:

Why would it be any worse than tonight? they could just come back tomorrow or monday night right?

we've been bubble camping that location nonstop since they logged off. if the keepstar repairs we are never going to stop camping it. if the keepstar dies it becomes a lot harder to camp

coelomate
Oct 21, 2020

Old hostile fleet logged off below the keepstar. We deployed titans to the bottom of the keep to threaten them.

Fresh hostile titan fleet is currently jumping in above the keepstar, out of range of our titans. Looks like our supercarriers were ready for that and are heading to the inbound super fleet above the keepstar.

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

This is what you get. For falling in Love

Stereotype posted:

we've been bubble camping that location nonstop since they logged off. if the keepstar repairs we are never going to stop camping it. if the keepstar dies it becomes a lot harder to camp

right but tonight they cant harrass 1dq. if they threatened to evac all day this week they could just gently caress with 1dq everytime we have a good form up... Regardless, looks like theyre actually coming in.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

nom nom nom

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
One PAPI Titan reported down. Second PAPI Titan reported to be going down.

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.
From an outside perspective, PAPI have no good options and have to do or die, something they've avoided doing until now.

PAPI/whatever literally allowed themselves to be led right into a decisive battle where they don't dictate the terms of the engagement, what a monumental strategic error in the lead-up to this fight.

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.
zkb titans down:

https://zkillboard.com/kill/89680960/
https://zkillboard.com/kill/89680881/
https://zkillboard.com/kill/89681147/
https://zkillboard.com/kill/89681075/
https://zkillboard.com/kill/89681174/
https://zkillboard.com/kill/89681210/

a titan each 3 minutes lol

Erulisse fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Jan 3, 2021

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Nice to be able to watch a lagfest fight instead of being on the black screen end of one

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"
Could they honestly be trying to run the ships on grid out of ammunition?

coelomate
Oct 21, 2020

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Could they honestly be trying to run the ships on grid out of ammunition?

Sure, they will defang our supers doing this. But we'll mulch a lot of Titans.

It's a very bold strategy, likely forced by our early positioning.

GoatSeeGuy
Dec 26, 2003

What if Jerome Walton made me a champion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GROPlRul-2U&t=14s

Super.Jesus
Oct 20, 2011
Holy poo poo

GSF ATM:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK23muHoldQ

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
Our Cerb fleet below the enemy Titan fleet that has jumped above our Keepstar. They are enganging our Supercarrier's and Fighters. We are attacking their subcap fleet.

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Super.Jesus
Oct 20, 2011

Comstar posted:

Our Cerb fleet below the enemy Titan fleet that has jumped above our Keepstar. They are enganging our Supercarrier's and Fighters. We are attacking their subcap fleet.

Can they hit the keepstar at this range or it's gonna repair uncontested?

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0Hp55r4tWs

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO
preserving for posterity

quote:

(4:27:19 PM) monkeysauce: EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A TITAN INTO A GOONSWARM KEEPSTAR. ITS M2 AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START EXPLODING BEFORE I CAN EVEN LOAD WITH THE GRID MY SHIP, A TITAN. I EXPLODE AND I EXPLODE POINTLESSLY. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM INTO A WALL OF FIGHTERS OR EVEN WHEN I GET DOOMSDAY'D. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXY’S MOST DANGEROUS SYSTEM. I CAN'T. I DON'T SAY IT AND I DON'T SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I LIFT

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Dieting Hippo posted:

quote:

(4:27:19 PM) monkeysauce: EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A TITAN INTO A GOONSWARM KEEPSTAR. ITS M2 AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START EXPLODING BEFORE I CAN EVEN LOAD WITH THE GRID MY SHIP, A TITAN. I EXPLODE AND I EXPLODE POINTLESSLY. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM INTO A WALL OF FIGHTERS OR EVEN WHEN I GET DOOMSDAY'D. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXY’S MOST DANGEROUS SYSTEM. I CAN'T. I DON'T SAY IT AND I DON'T SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I LIFT

Ajaxify
May 6, 2009

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Dieting Hippo posted:

quote:

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

The whiny little loving bitches

Frida Call Me
Sep 28, 2001

Boy, you gotta carry that weight
Carry that weight a long time

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

It's early and it's hard to tell with tidi and all but is it just me or is this looking like it's going to be a slaughter?

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

Gee, it's almost like they're trying to crash the node to remove the advantage of our having it already loaded.

Still, if they want to do that with titans... :shrug:

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
10 Enemy Titans exploded.

I have asked Fleet Command to drive us closer, so I can hit them with my single 4km range rocket.

Super.Jesus
Oct 20, 2011

Loden Taylor posted:

It's early and it's hard to tell with tidi and all but is it just me or is this looking like it's going to be a slaughter?

Logging in or cynoing into a system that has 5000 hostiles is just stupid. But they have no choice.

coelomate
Oct 21, 2020

It is a little too early to say. If they actually have a thousand titans they can welp 10 at the start and still make some plays.

But... I'd rather be us than them now. By a lot.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
INN reports 50+ enemy Titan's are trying to load grid. 11+ Titans are destroyed.

1 Imperial FAX is down.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
This is still very early days but this is a good start

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
they're loading grid as titans arer killed

it's a massacre

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you know its always bugged me how in eve you finish your lock time and then for like, another second and a half it just flashes 'locked' without doing anything. same how your auto-repeat guns always take like a second to cancel. anyway in this tidi fight its unbearable. it slowly counts down to 'locked' and then flashes for 5+ minutes before disappearing even though the target is still in range. wtf is that.

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

What is the logic even supposed to be here

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

raminasi posted:

This is what happens when you get your start running L4 missions in 0.5.

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug
Didn’t we lose a fleet on a keepstar and they told us to cowboy up and get there earlier? Seems like we did that.

raminasi posted:

They are losing?

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo
Boy, they sure are slowly and methodically feeding those titans into the wood chipper...

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
In real time this is a titan dying every 5 seconds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

raminasi posted:

anything's petitionable

getting what you want out of the petition, thats another story