Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

The "can we go for a walk" cycle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Oh also my sister got Beatrice a 2XL dog sweater for Christmas and we tried it on early:

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Did the L stand for lean instead of large?

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Are you sure it was a sweater and not a cool hat? Because it looks like a cool hat to me

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
It even had leg ear holes!

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Soul Dentist posted:

Oh also my sister got Beatrice a 2XL dog sweater for Christmas and we tried it on early:

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".
Dapper had a slipped disc in his back and has been on painkillers all month but I think he's going to be ok, just need to build a decent porch and improve the steps at the back door. I took him and Little Bit for their annuals today and they got all their shots but they recommended some new injections for Little Bits arthritis and he was so much less wobbly just on the drive home, would highly recommend them if anyone has old arthritic dogs. Also switched everyone to simparica for the all in one heartworm and flea meds.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

EXTRA HOLIDAY DOG

This is Maya, my sister’s dog, grabbing a snoozle while food is prepared.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Third post in a row, better make it good

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
They're all good (dogs)

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

daisy and sugar

SerthVarnee
Mar 13, 2011

It has been two zero days since last incident.
Big Super Slapstick Hunk

Cactus Ghost posted:

daisy and sugar

This looks suspiciously like my dog and I need you to either give her back or feed her some more.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

SerthVarnee posted:

This looks suspiciously like my dog and I need you to either give her back or feed her some more.

:justpost: that dog

Arishtat
Jan 2, 2011

Around the couch with Leeloo and Lemmy

Leeloo's the old lady of the house so the couch is her battle station.

And then there's this guy...

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

I am on board with more corgtent

karoshi
Nov 4, 2008

"Can somebody mspaint eyes on the steaming packages? TIA" yeah well fuck you too buddy, this is the best you're gonna get. Is this even "work-safe"? Let's find out!
https://www.instagram.com/lukmemoff/reel/C0EzvIMtBzq/

SerthVarnee
Mar 13, 2011

It has been two zero days since last incident.
Big Super Slapstick Hunk

If you're wondering why I'm sitting weirdly, it's because I've had a spastic cramp in my neck for the last two months (it is finally starting to go away now)

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

https://youtu.be/dHCwfJ1Q82o?si=OkAyaniCL-Ddcu8G

it’s that time of the year where I’d like to remind you that I’m not the one ugly crying while straining to pet both of my sleeping dogs at the same time, it’s you.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

pantslesswithwolves posted:

https://youtu.be/dHCwfJ1Q82o?si=OkAyaniCL-Ddcu8G

it’s that time of the year where I’d like to remind you that I’m not the one ugly crying while straining to pet both of my sleeping dogs at the same time, it’s you.

Furiously trying to find the cut-up onion in my apartment

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
I burst out laughing at the antics of the tattooed guy with the pibble

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

I burst out laughing at the antics of the tattooed guy with the pibble

That and the golden just rolling off the bed were probably my favorite.

Also, the balls on that lil' ankle biter to go after the moose charging the dude. Yikes!

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
Zipper has the strongest side-eye game I've ever seen.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

the dog that charged the moose is peak small dog. just going all in on being loud and fearless cause it's all you got. just a tiny little mythical knight tilting at a dragon. i love it so much

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Wingnut Ninja posted:

Zipper has the strongest side-eye game I've ever seen.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Our agent in Istanbul sent this picture of a street doggo shamelessly begging for belly rubs from busy commuters:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
agent, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to pet that doggo

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Pongo is confused by the infinite spawn white balls that disappear as soon as he catches them.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I got my cats some heated cat beds. The large one is corgi sized, and Dakota has taken a liking to it.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Excellent dog

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i got percy a heated cat bed (a "fort warms" in the cat thread vernacular) and one day i came in to find sugar (a beagle & not a cat) had gotten the door open, ate all the cat food, then curled up and went to sleep in the heated cat bed. normally i'll scold her a little on principle for her beaglian hedonism but this one made me laugh so hard i just shut the door and let her sleep

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
https://twitter.com/armadalefarm/status/1744345624156193096?s=20

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/abzUYxb.mp4

Bonnie is the most dramatic dog I've ever had lol. Took an extra long walk over lunch today, miserable weather out. Comes back inside, straight to her chair to stare longingly at the outdoors, quietly whining and stamps her foot repeatedly :shrug:

Also I didn't want to be a buzzkill during the holidays but I had to put Gigi down just before Thanksgiving :( Liver disease is dumb. I miss you so much, good girl

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
https://twitter.com/rikkelmania/status/1745525041456922952?s=20

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer
Meet Archie, our new Bernese Mountain Dog puppy!

It was a long drive to get him so he was tuckered by the whole ordeal.

His dad was 110 pounds of love and the sweetest thing. Can’t wait to see this little guy grow into his giant paws.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Man, I’d feel that Bern any day!

Welcome to the pack, Archie!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Hell yes