Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

ASK ME ABOUT BEING A GROWNUP WHO FUCKS A REAL DOLL
yo who gives a gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
how dare people discuss rappers in this thread about rap.

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

You're not even discussing rap you're tmzing

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Rapper literally releases song talking about himself being gay. People discuss the actual content of the song.

Poster gets mad about people discussing actual content of rap when he could just as easily not post and ignore the discussion rather than trying to act all cool and disaffected by saying who gives a gently caress. When the answer is obviously the people who have been discussing it in the thread, over the past page.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

it may come as some surprise to learn that rap is made by rappers such as tyler the creator

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

K go on do your thing keep having the rousing discussion on whether or not Tyler is gay, rap thread.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

If you wanna improve this thread by 100% , put Goldfish Stew on ignore so you don't have to read any of his garbage posts

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

~so coool

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

is that rear end catchcum

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Ooooh ya probably. Thought it was thathonkey before the realdoll poo poo

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

Putting people on ignore is almost as dope as discussing the sexuality of your pop stars

Also Jc triggered much

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

~such a cool puppet master

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
im gay

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
would you be more interested in the discussion if tyler had come out as a dollfucker

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?
I might be

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Doll gently caress Gold Fish

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Tyler is fit and boyish, he could be a twink. AYO PAUSE LOLZ I'm not turned on or anything.

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

IT'S YOUR BOY JESUS, MANE
Big Doll Theory

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Tyler being gay is just really convenient for him so he can play off saying fag in his old songs

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Loving the Tyler album, played it twice on a late night drive last night. He's a great producer.

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

That dat boy ep or single is the most interesting sounding thing since atrocity

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Crumbletron posted:

Big Doll Theory

Real Doll Wop

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Was Action Bronson ever actually good or was it just a fever dream I had once.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

^burtle posted:

I think I watch his food shows more than I listen to him

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012

GoldfishStew posted:

Putting people on ignore is almost as dope as discussing the sexuality of your pop stars

Also Jc triggered much

rap isn't traditionally gay friendly so its worth talking about at least briefly, especially when it's in the music itself

also how can you have a stick up your doll's rear end about any kind of derail anyway, you spent like two pages arguing The Case Against Violence to Be Better Human Beings when X got sucker punched

Princeps32 fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Jul 11, 2017

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

^burtle posted:

He's always been entertaining if never great

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Crumbletron posted:

I think I watch his food shows more than I listen to him
same

His food shows are more entertaining than his rapping IMO

Sort of like Donald Glover is a better actor than he is a rapper

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Black Ken is 300 songs long :vince: https://www.instagram.com/p/BWanvsAh4B1/

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

temple posted:

Tyler is fit and boyish, he could be a twink. AYO PAUSE LOLZ I'm not turned on or anything.

I am.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

Princeps32 posted:

rap isn't traditionally gay friendly so its worth talking about at least briefly, especially when it's in the music itself

also how can you have a stick up your doll's rear end about any kind of derail anyway, you spent like two pages arguing The Case Against Violence to Be Better Human Beings when X got sucker punched

Dunno just comes off as a bunch of gossip rather than any worthwhile discussion of what (if any) impact it would have on rap or culture, etc. or what being gay in rap means. What you're talking about and the content of what people were posting about are two different things.

Also sucker punching is for cowards hth.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
This tyler album is boring

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

If Tyler bought a real doll of his SO would it look like
this: or like this:

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

Please explain to me, exactly, what is wrong with loving a doll? Would love to hear. All ears.

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

It's very funny

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

GoldfishStew posted:

Please explain to me, exactly, what is wrong with loving a doll? Would love to hear. All ears.

have you told your parents

that you gently caress dolls yet

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

GoldfishStew posted:

what did it look like? was it like your avatar or even hotter??

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
would Jesus gently caress a doll?
would Young Thug gently caress a doll?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

Young thug is a doll ~dreamy~