Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

okay boys and girl lets find out who gets to go to the tractor museum!!!

in absolute last filth worth place is winson because he is not here.

so in actual last place is majuju because he printed it out like a dork

ice phoenix sucked less

keyword: less

propaganda machine did sort of fine i guess if winning was something she wasn't trying to get done

byers was really fast! and really lucky! the second time he sent it in!

and fast luck was fasterer and luckierer

good job fast luck you get second

first place winner to a tour of the TRACTOR MUSEUM

IS ME JOHN CENA RAPADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

fast luck you got second so have a necklace or something

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.
CONGRATS FAST LUCK NICE WORK

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.
Hahha, that is AWESOME

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
:woop: TRACTORS FOR EVERYBODY :woop:

Propaganda Machine fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Jun 18, 2014

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

tomorrow. another person gettin voted. gettin pulled away on a tractor. gonna b rad. be here at 7ish.

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

hell yeah

tractors

TRACTORS

! COMBINE HARVESTER !

:pcgaming: TRACTORSSSSS :pcgaming:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEJHrmliVQw

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

Yesssssss

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Tribal Council 12

Bundlepile Tribe, Welcome to Tribal Council. We're now merged, and Tribal Council goes from being bad for the tribe, to now bad for you on an individual basis now that the game has come down to an every man for themselves type game.

During Tribal Council, you are NOT allowed to communicate outside of the thread by any means. No PMing eachother, no communicating in external docs, all talking occurs inside this thread. You can talk outside of answering the questions, but it must all be contained in this thread while Tribal Council is going on.

As is tradition with Tribal Council, we have some questions, submitted by players not attending tonight and from those in the viewer's vista. You must answer the questions asked to you in this thread before you're allowed to cast a vote. I will open voting when everyone has answered their questions. Failure to cast a vote by the deadline (1:00 AM Tonight) will result in a vote cast for yourself.

QUESTIONS FOR TONIGHT'S TRIBAL COUNCIL:

Majuju: If, according to your own words, you weren't planning on playing to win, why did you decide to participate in the first place?

PM: Are you worried at all that your social game might impede your chance of winning?

Winson: Do you sincerely think there are two people left in this game that you could actually beat at Final Tribal?

Byers: You were a target at the blowup at last Tribal Council. What's on your mind tonight regarding who to vote out?

Ice Phoenix: Tonight, a Durf is going home. You guys have been together from the start and now need to vote out one of your own. Anyone on your mind for whose name you're writing down?

Fast Luck: What gives you the most motivation to continue competing in this game against what we can only assume are the highest odds?

To Everybody: Is there anybody left in the game that you think has no possible final tribal council where they can win? Who?

STING 64 fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Jun 19, 2014

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

John Cena posted:

Byers: You were a target at the blowup at last Tribal Council. What's on your mind tonight regarding who to vote out?

Not me.

Here's the problem, FL and Skinty laid out what they thought the next three outs were: FL, Majuju, and then me. FL has immunity and Majuju's the default because he volunteered. But if he's playing to live, that leaves me as the next predicted out. It's a worrisome situation to be in.

quote:

To Everybody: Is there anybody left in the game that you think has no possible final tribal council where they can win? Who?

Nope. Everyone has a final three that they could conceivably argue their way past to win. We're the final six, to get this far you need a bit of luck and a bit of cunning; we're getting to the point where if you're willing to play to win, the title's in your grasp.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

John Cena posted:

Tribal Council 12

Ice Phoenix: Tonight, a Durf is going home. You guys have been together from the start and now need to vote out one of your own. Anyone on your mind for whose name you're writing down?

Nah, I thought I'd just do a four person mini-tournament by flipping a coin three times.

quote:

To Everybody: Is there anybody left in the game that you think has no possible final tribal council where they can win? Who?[/b]

No. Nobody knows for sure what someone has been doing out of their sight, and maybe they've been a secret mastermind or something. Who knows? That's what final tribal is for.

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

John Cena posted:

Majuju: If, according to your own words, you weren't planning on playing to win, why did you decide to participate in the first place?

Where did I say I wasn't playing to win? My plan has always been playing to win, or at least to get as close as I could to winning, from the outset. I've been aligned with and working with people to that end, but at a certain point in this game that plan changed, because I'd prefer to see the people with whom I'd built good relationships not try and backstab one another pointlessly over short-term gain.

quote:

No idea, the jury is a fickle mistress, and I think everyone could have a good chance at winning provided they made a decent case for themselves.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

What gives you the most motivation to continue competing in this game against what we can only assume are the highest odds?
Well, of course it's been tough. I've been playing as hard as I can from the beginning, and yet so far, every single time, the plans I put together fall apart, or I get outmaneuvered, or I get betrayed, despite my best faith efforts. So, in spite of all the moves I've conceived, I've got nothing to show for it and find myself here outflanked from every angle. Why continue? Well, I just won a huge immunity last challenge, and it's always possible I can continue to hang on by that thread for a little longer. I'm competitive and a big fan of the show, so I'm not going to give up.

This is a nasty question because it's asking us to call someone out and possibly make an enemy of them. At the same time, though, being fingered as the person that "can't win" will help that person get to the end, so I guess I'll talk straight. My answer is Winson Paine. I continue to believe that if he'd stayed with the Hurf/De alliance, he could have had a strong story to sell to the jury, about how he recognized his place in the Durf tribe, and about how he made the biggest move in the game to upgrade his position. When he went back to Durf, he reversed the one move he'd made, so in the end it was just a more confused and messy way of having done nothing. And now he's betrayed everyone in the game at one point.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

John Cena posted:

Tribal Council 12

PM: Are you worried at all that your social game might impede your chance of winning?

Haha, what, because it's so terrible? I guess it serves me right for trying to play nice in a game of endless backstabbing and lies. If I should be so lucky as to get to argue my case, it's really up to the jury. I have no idea what any of them are thinking at this point.

quote:

Nope. At this point we've all played the crap out of this game, and we've all done it differently, so I think any one of us has a decent shot, presuming they make it to the end.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

John Cena posted:

Winson: Do you sincerely think there are two people left in this game that you could actually beat at Final Tribal?

What a strange question. I gotta get there first, poindexter. Worrying about that sort of thing before it comes around seems pretty pointless. Ask me again if I get there.

quote:

I think it is weird that someone would claim to know the heart of another, and suspect the answer to this question probably is probably more telling of the person answering. Most questions are like that, to be fair. This is not so much me being evasive as that is honestly not a question I am geared to answer. Hell if I know.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Okay guys, it's now time to vote. Using the above template, fill out on the parchment who you wish to vote for and PM it to John Cena. The person that receives the highest number of votes is the next person voted out of this game, losing their chance at the $75 grand prize. Out of thread communication during Tribal Council isn't allowed. MajujuFast Luck has individual Immunity, you keepin it?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I'm keeping it. Forever.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Fast Luck posted:

I'm keeping it. Forever.

I have never been more tempted to ninja edit someone else's post than right now.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Winson_Paine posted:

I have never been more tempted to ninja edit someone else's post than right now.

:allears:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Winson_Paine posted:

BRB PMing Xylo.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Asiina posted:

BRB PMing Xylo.

It is OK, I would be all IT WOULD BE A REAL RARITY IF A MOD WON and he would start crying again

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Winson_Paine posted:

It is OK, I would be all IT WOULD BE A REAL RARITY IF A MOD WON and he would start crying again

:munch: That one wasn't even my fault! That was Asii and Uni! :munch:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

:munch: That one wasn't even my fault! That was Asii and Uni! :munch:

I have no idea what you are talking about!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Asiina posted:

I have no idea what you are talking about!

You didn't listen to me when I asked to save him :saddowns:

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Right now I'm imagining Rachel Reilly bursting in on Tribal Council and whining about how The Amazing Race is supposed to be fun and good.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Before you judge me too harshly, Winson, just remember I was planning to give you a HII, I offered you a final three deal, and I also gave you the hint to the second HII.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
:qq:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

:glomp:

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Fast Luck posted:

Before you judge me too harshly, Winson, just remember I was planning to give you a HII, I offered you a final three deal, and I also gave you the hint to the second HII.

Dude not really judging you on anything here except maybe kind of annoying sometimes. It is all good.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

You didn't listen to me when I asked to save him :saddowns:

So many lies!

Hi Xylo! I miss you, man. :(

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

It's time to reveal the votes. After the votes are read, the player with the highest number of votes cast against them will be the next player eliminated. If anyone has the Hidden Immunity Idol, and you want to play it, this is the last time you would be the able to do so.

*...*

Okay, time to get to the vote then.

First vote...

One vote Byers

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Two votes Byers

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Two votes Byers, one vote Ice Phoenix

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Two votes Byers, one vote Majuju, one vote Ice Phoenix

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Thirteenth person voted out of Awful Survivor: BYOB, and the seventh member of our Jury...

Three votes with the split is enough, bring me your torch.

Byers, the tribe has spoken.

It's time for you to go.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Well done, y'all. Well done.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aHQnDTd1y4

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Byers saved all of you "=[

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Next Challenge will be held tomorrow at 6:30. Time sensitive as heck. Any objections, please raise them now.

• Locked thread