Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot

ruddiger posted:

Answer: You are a meme.

the gently caress does this even mean

furthermore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

"Ugh, why do these people even do stuff? They should be like me, and not do stuff."

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

"Ugh, why do these people even do stuff? They should be like me, and not do stuff."

no no its that im not doing stuff, but im not doing stuff the wrong way

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Punching nazis in the face? That's just a meme. Not like me, posting on the internet.

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot
i hate fuckheads like you, ruddiger, because what you're really saying is that i don't care, because i'm not there

because i can't just stop my life, with my job and bills and poo poo, to go to DC and burn poo poo with other people

that if i really cared i would drop everything and go

and honestly gently caress you for acting like you're the fuckin gatekeeper of bein mad, gently caress you for telling people their madness doesn't matter, gently caress you for being a smug prick, just gently caress you

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

lol

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

ruddiger, have you ever set a cop on fire?

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot

and you don't even have the fuckin hutzpah to reply, because that would mean stooping to the level of us mere mortals

stick your dick in a garbage disposal

gently caress YEA WHOEVER DID THIS

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

gently caress Whitey posted:

:wink:

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot

you know for a fuckin chelsea fan you're alright

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

ruddiger, have you ever set a cop on fire?

Yes. I have gonnorhea

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

ruddiger posted:

Yes. I have gonnorhea

this joke would have only even been marginally effective if I had phrased it "have you ever burned a cop?"

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

"Actually, this is funny to me"

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot

so teach me ruddiger. i stand here with open ears and open heart, ready to receive your guidance

please, explain to me how exactly i should be allowed to feel and express myself at this moment in american history

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

so teach me ruddiger. i stand here with open ears and open heart, ready to receive your guidance

please, explain to me how exactly i should be allowed to feel and express myself at this moment in american history

by watching some highlights of chelsea this season imo

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Can't teach nothing to white people because they like to think they know everything.

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot

ruddiger posted:

Can't teach nothing to white people because they like to think they know everything.

i'm literally asking you what you think

MacheteZombie posted:

by watching some highlights of chelsea this season imo

this is a fuckin hate crime (i was shameful and didn't watch like, any of this season)

married but discreet
May 7, 2005

Taco Defender

the gently caress does this even mean

furthermore

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

LesterGroans posted:

"Actually, this is funny to me"

"Wow, I was just trolling, I can't believe you fell for my very convincing troll!"

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

ruddiger posted:

Seriously though have you ever actually set a cop on fire

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Boogey: I got into it with cops during the protests in 2001 when the US illegally invaded Afghanistan. CPD herded the downtown crowds into killzones and started busting heads and arresting everyone starting from the outside of the group working their way in. The only way we could escape arrest was by bullrushing the cop line and making a loving a break for it. I don't have a police record from that night so I was one of the lucky ones who got out, but yes, I have fought with cops, I've been beaten by cops, I had dogs sicced on my by cops and had cops point their guns to my temple asking me if I wanted my brains blown all over a wall. But that's just average Chicago teenager poo poo.

I think you should post more videos of white people assaulting each other and yelling "Worldstar"

ruddiger fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Jan 21, 2017

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

this is a fuckin hate crime

4 chelsea fans actually got arrested and convicted of a hate crime earlier this month, they have some of the worst fans

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot

ruddiger posted:

I think you should post more videos of white people assaulting each other and yelling "Worldstar"

so you're not actually going to explain your position, you're just going to tut tut at me like a fuckin douchebag

cool, good job, you really taught me a lesson

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

ruddiger posted:

Boogey: I got into it with cops during the protests in 2001 when the US illegally invaded Afghanistan. CPD herded the downtown crowds into killzones and started busting heads and arresting everyone starting from the outside of the group working their way in. The only way we could escape arrest was by bullrushing the cop line and making a loving a break for it. I don't have a police record from that night so I was one of the lucky ones who got out, but yes, I have fought with cops, I've been beaten by cops, I had dogs sicced on my by cops and had cops point their guns to my temple asking me if I wanted my brains blown all over a wall. But that's just average Chicago teenager poo poo.

So by your own definition you're a coward is what you're saying

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot

MacheteZombie posted:

4 chelsea fans actually got arrested and convicted of a hate crime earlier this month, they have some of the worst fans

rn im just hoping that the Crystal Palace/West Ham match last week was dece bc it will literally be the first one ive watched all season

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

So by your own definition you're a coward is what you're saying

I'm here posting with you cowards, aren't I?

I'm just not the one cheerleading internet kids doing dumb internet kid poo poo.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Punching Nazis is like the dictionary definition of cool though :shrug:

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

ruddiger posted:

I'm just not the one cheerleading internet kids doing dumb internet kid poo poo.

So the protests going on now are dumb internet kid poo poo, but the protests you were part of, those I assume were very cool, right?

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot

ruddiger posted:

smashing symbols of capitalism is legit as gently caress

K. Waste
Feb 27, 2014

MORAL:
To the vector belong the spoils.

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

So the protests going on now are dumb internet kid poo poo, but the protests you were part of, those I assume were very cool, right?

No, he's explicitly saying that he went through those traumatic things and that they shouldn't be glorified. This is what he means when he says white people don't listen.

I'm agreeing with you and Dickeye tacitly that riot-shaming is dumb - but ruddiger has already admitted he thinks he is also a coward. Let's light our alt-Left candles and find a customary way to come together on this.

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot

K. Waste posted:

No, he's explicitly saying that he went through those traumatic things and that they shouldn't be glorified. This is what he means when he says white people don't listen.

no, he meant he wasn't going to bother to try to teach, and now that he's acted like a sanctimonious rear end in a top hat he's right: i'm not going to listen. because he's an rear end in a top hat.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

Clearly not since W got elected twice in a row, we're now in our 15th year on "the war on terror," we got Obama who did just as much damage placating the right (or just being their scapegoat which they used as an excuse to do worse poo poo) as he did good pushing reform, and now we got this poo poo.

What good did those people in '01 do by getting arrested? What did we accomplish?

gently caress, what good did the North Dakota protests do, since there was a big rear end oil spill the next loving week after the pipeline drilling was haulted? People were arrested, beaten and mangled during the protests, and the pipeline company STILL managed to destroy the environment with a big loving oil spill. What exactly's going to happen to the people responsible for this crime? As someone who believes in the good intention behind protesting but has yet to see its effectiveness in the real world, I'm honestly curious, because it's a question that America's been asking itself since the 60s.

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot

ruddiger posted:

Clearly not since W got elected twice in a row, we're now in our 15th year on "the war on terror," we got Obama who did just as much damage placating the right (or just being their scapegoat which they used as an excuse to do worse poo poo) as he did good pushing reform, and now we got this poo poo.

What good did those people in '01 do by getting arrested? What did we accomplish?

gently caress, what good did the North Dakota protests do, since there was a big rear end oil spill the next loving week after the pipeline drilling was haulted? People were arrested, beaten and mangled during the protests, and the pipeline company STILL managed to destroy the environment with a big loving oil spill. What exactly's going to happen to the people responsible for this crime? As someone who believes in the good intention behind protesting but has yet to see its effectiveness in the real world, I'm honestly curious, because it's a question that America's been asking itself since the 60s.

so none of it matters so you may as well lay back and think of england

what's it like to have given up on fuckin anything

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
Either join an org dedicated to mass action or shut up. Property isn't people.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

ruddiger posted:

So if this is what you actually think, why would you say that protesters should've set a cop on fire instead? Was that just empty posturing?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I joined the DSA and doubled my monthly contributions to to planned parenthood. I've been marching against police brutality since last year because I believe my presence contributes in very small measure to making the org behind the marches visible to the communities most endangered by killer cops, and that lays a foundation for the establishment of alternative networks of support and community protection that might rise up in such neighborhoods.

Power is never going to listen, but we must support and defend one another.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Anyway, I apologize for pressing ruddiger so much, I'm a little keyed up today. I still maintain that calling protesters "cowards" - when those same protesters are, in fact, risking getting tear gassed, concussion grenaded, and beaten by riot cops - because they're not going so far is to commit capital murder, is hosed up.

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

Anyway, I apologize for pressing ruddiger so much, I'm a little keyed up today. I still maintain that calling protesters "cowards" - when those same protesters are, in fact, risking getting tear gassed, concussion grenaded, and beaten by riot cops - because they're not going so far is to commit capital murder, is hosed up.

i don't, he's a fuckin douche

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I'm still mourning Miguel Ferrer so I'm a little on edge too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xVSYrZsnsQ

Now you listen to me. While I will admit to a certain cynicism, the fact is that I am a naysayer and hatchetman in the fight against violence. I pride myself in taking a punch and I'll gladly take another because I choose to live my life in the company of Gandhi and King. My concerns are global. I reject absolutely revenge, aggression, and retaliation. The foundation of such a method... is love. I love you Uncle Boogeyman.

• Locked thread