Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

This is what you get. For falling in Love

Who is that?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
i knew forming up 5 hours beforer the timer would be worth it

Junkiebev
Jan 18, 2002

Feel the progress.

holy poo poo lmao

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Some hostile, IDK who

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this is one of the worst gaming experiences of my life.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

Larry Parrish posted:

Are you on the wrong side?

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

the first titan kill ive ever been on https://zkillboard.com/kill/89683472/

thats a lie, this is the first. https://zkillboard.com/kill/89683245/

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Larry Parrish posted:

I'm in a logi with no whore drone, it takes about 10 min to update my watch list and the possibility of saving someone is nearly non-existant and yet, i'm having a loving blast. So much pretty lights concentrated on the right blob of ships. I can do this for several more hours.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sickening posted:

Are you on the wrong side?

the wrong side was flying a t1 frigate

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
the jackdaw fleet is now just trying to warp to anyone anywhere, we are flying in random directions and when someone gets close to anything we are warping to them and shooting it. no one knows where they are, but we know we are winning

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
rofl

got another one, client has waited 11min for a remote call to complete

Dalael fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Jan 3, 2021

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Stereotype posted:

the jackdaw fleet is now just trying to warp to anyone anywhere, we are flying in random directions and when someone gets close to anything we are warping to them and shooting it. no one knows where they are, but we know we are winning

I've been trying to join this fleet for hours. I got trapped in a loading screen, then when that poo poo itself after half an hour another 45 minutes now on a login screen

I'm still loving it

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Jammed into a grave: https://zkillboard.com/kill/89682676/

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

lmao that loving owns.

Chev
Jul 19, 2010
Switchblade Switcharoo
That INN stream has been pretty interesting and amusing even for someone like me who abrely understands the game.

redbrouw
Nov 14, 2018

ACAB

Dalael posted:

Fountain Frank

I found SomethingAwful originally while looking for Baghdad webcams in March 2003, which ended up in #currentevents on SynIRC with Remedy and Vilerat as ops.

It really has come full circle in almost 18 years.

Burt
Sep 23, 2007

Poke.

Currently we have lost 17 Billion in ships. Pisspie has lost 4.3 Trillion. :hawaaaafap:

CarpenterWalrus
Mar 30, 2010

The Lazy Satanist
drat, how much does 40+ Titans cost in USD?

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

CarpenterWalrus posted:

drat, how much does 40+ Titans cost in USD?

it's like $1200 per titan, so something like $50,000

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

I'm bad at photoshopping, but:

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Good use of tall_sting

Dramatika
Aug 1, 2002

THE BANK IS OPEN
This almost makes me miss this game - tallsting was the best

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

So uh is it just me or are all the titans currently dying TEST titans

I haven’t seen any PH or NC.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

There's been a bunch of PH titans dying.

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

I was/am on mr. vee's fleet and it's been super chill. Blew up some onyxes and asstd junk, no cap shooting (onyxi?) but then my client crashed. relogging is taking a while but it's been a chill afternoon and e ening of making pasta sauce, bloody caesars, and occasionally pushing F1. 10/10 would form again.

masteen
Nov 23, 2010

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

So uh is it just me or are all the titans currently dying TEST titans

I haven’t seen any PH or NC.
TEST is too stupid to figure out how to cleanse their API from zkill.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
10 years of accumulated game knowledge telling you not to load into a prepared grid and what did they do?

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
well i accidently hit overheat and the server call to turn it off was waiting 10 minutes before everything just burned out

masteen
Nov 23, 2010
That grid was beyond prepared... it was GROOMED.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Ynglaur posted:

We just won the defensive phase of the war. The vengeance phase has not yet begun. TEST is next.

Kill TEST and reassert control over lost systems since Fortress Delve seemed to have paid off so well?

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
they hosed up two days ago and then they doubled down by loving up even harder

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
https://twitter.com/GEveonline/status/1345554132787204096?s=20

Mitsuo
Jul 4, 2007
What does this box do?
More like SCRAPI amirite

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Stereotype posted:

they hosed up two days ago and then they doubled down by loving up even harder

we did this just 3 days ago

also imagine posting eve stuff onto twitterr

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

Rhymenoserous posted:

10 years of accumulated game knowledge telling you not to load into a prepared grid and what did they do?

I'm listening to talking in stations and it's hilarious.

Paraphrased posted:

I think perhaps we should have loaded on the field earlier. It might have been the wrong strategy -. Well I wouldn't say it was a bad strategy, but just the numbers, the numbers were too much.

Do you think it was a good idea to attack the keepstar with so many supers loaded on the grid? Absolutely! It's what you need if you want to win the timer on the keepstar, I mean that's how we got here - it worked before.

We knew that risk, Vily - we calculated what the cost was going to be, 200billions.

Private Speech fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Jan 3, 2021

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

masteen posted:

That grid was beyond prepared... it was GROOMED.

I mean you can still come in and brawl fantastic, but you need to load into a safes spot such as the loving fortizar they had in system and warp in to a determined point. This gives you time to make sure everyones hardeners are on, logged in etc. But in a high tidi situation it means tehy'd have had to jump into system hours ahead of when they actually did, and that requires the kind of patience that these dipshits don't seem to have.

Also don't forget that the two campaign leaders are
Vily: Notorious for jumping the gun in the time I flew under him.
PGL: Notorious for not winning any war without a much stronger group of players doing all the heavy thinking for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Lol the guy that invented this particular turn of phrase is in PAPI now i think