Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

Darkrenown posted:

No idea how, I just install a modpack and hope for the best.

It has nothing to do with mods, it's in your XVM preferences on their site. You go here, login, click Settings, then go down to Rating.

It's loving amazing, that's what it is! :stwoon:

BIG HEADLINE posted:

What happens when you have a Russian write an ad for Western consumers.

I'm honestly surprised the slogan isn't "no cucks allowed."

New PANSY slogan! :woop:

Prav posted:

have you tried shutting down a few game clients?

Just get more PCs. :colbert:

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

You have my 22 accounts. I wonder how many would land in the same game if i queued them all at once.

The "Elusif" post history:
Day 1: Hey guys here's what I'm doing with my 18 accounts.
Day 5: Hmm, I ran into an issue with my 25 accounts.
Day 13: What's the best way to manage 47 WoT accounts?
Etc.

it feels just like a conway but german and 1 tier lower

So, just a German Charioteer.

Turmoilx posted:

with all those credit boosters i got from some mission i had some left over credits i didnt know what to do with so i bought an su 152 currently training a crew for it but turns out, it snap shots too! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0Tw_ipPNDI

Hey, what happened to those 4 CW videos or whatever that you posted the other day and then deleted immediately?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
I'm sad sliphantom doesnt make videos anymore.

CovfefeCatCafe
Apr 11, 2006

A fresh attitude
brewed daily!
I haven't played this game in over a year and thinking of running this or WT to get my tanks fill. Anything good/bad happen in the past year?

Zudgemud
Mar 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer

YF19pilot posted:

I haven't played this game in over a year and thinking of running this or WT to get my tanks fill. Anything good/bad happen in the past year?

Nothing else than Swedish tanks being released and wargaming buffing several premiums and releasing new good to OP ones. The Swedish heavy tanks have an autoloader and good turret armor, the top TDs can't shoot or move after shooting without standing still for a couple of seconds. If you see tanks colored like the American or French flags they have loads of frontal armor.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

me playing cs_office

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

Got 8/10. :(
My 1939 dmg win, and 4200 damage loss in my M48 sting.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Havent played for 2 weeks, I start up the game today, Couple of great games in a row including a top gun, games where I really felt I'd made a big impact.

And then this happens to remind me why I loving hate it. Prok. The team list says it all.

The heavies camped the TD spot, with the M46 camping behind them. Our T37 spotted the mid ridge for about 3 minutes before running away to hide with the artillery and 'passive spot'. I managed some minor damage and some rng bullshit track shots and then said gently caress it and played scout down TD alley, which is were our T30 got his damage from. All while our M46 was calling everyone n00bs in chat.

Darkrenown
Jul 18, 2012
please give me anything to talk about besides the fact that democrats are allowing millions of americans to be evicted from their homes

Atomizer posted:

It has nothing to do with mods, it's in your XVM preferences on their site. You go here, login, click Settings, then go down to Rating.

Thanks.

In tales of HE woe, I hit a Grille 15 in the turret with 128mm HE from my Maus last night for 115 damage. I must have hit the end of the gun or something stupid.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

My turbo grinding methods are slightly messed up by the weekend. Apparently there are just enough stronghold teams that are so bad that I get matched with them instead of my target team.

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

Be among the top 5 players for damage caused. 0/20 :negative:

E: On your team. Not quite as bad, but still. Its brought out the T67s in droves. Apologies to anyone here who does it but I love talking poo poo to people with >1k games in it. I saw a dude with 7k out 10k total games in a T67. What a shameful display. I'm terrible, but at least I don't try to hide it in a bullshit vehicle.

Bulky Bartokomous fucked around with this message at 14:51 on Mar 18, 2017

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Holy crapola

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

You could easily get that done in a 4005, it would only cost you all of the credits.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Bulky Bartokomous posted:

E: On your team. Not quite as bad, but still. Its brought out the T67s in droves. Apologies to anyone here who does it but I love talking poo poo to people with >1k games in it. I saw a dude with 7k out 10k total games in a T67. What a shameful display. I'm terrible, but at least I don't try to hide it in a bullshit vehicle.

Skorpions are very popular today

Valle
Apr 16, 2004

Telling customers how to solve world problems since 2001

You could easily get that done in a 4005, it would only cost you all of the credits.

I was driving the FV215 183, flat sideshot on a patton from 50m, tracked him for zero damage. :smith:

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

I posted on Something Awful and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

Bulky Bartokomous posted:

I absolutely loving clowned some T67 statbadder in my BT7 artillery the other night. This dude had like 15k combined games between the T67 and Hellcat.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
What do I do to turn a replay into a gif then? I managed to miss a pancake attempt on overlord by the barest of margins and I would like you all to witness my fail.

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

ELI PORTER posted:

I absolutely loving clowned some T67 statbadder in my BT7 artillery the other night. This dude had like 15k combined games between the T67 and Hellcat.

The Lord's work, truly.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

serious gaylord posted:

What do I do to turn a replay into a gif then? I managed to miss a pancake attempt on overlord by the barest of margins and I would like you all to witness my fail.

What I used to do is record the segment of the replay I wanted with Fraps, the free version let's you record 30 second intervals which is plenty for tanks gifs.
http://www.fraps.com

Then id play the video clip and record off whatever media player with gifcam.
http://blog.bahraniapps.com/gifcam/

You can stretch around with your media player and the gifcam window to get any resolution you want.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Thats a lot of effort to show you guys how I failed to land on a tank.

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
It's the only way to live
In cars
Fell off the wagon and right into a tank.

I regret it already, but I don't regret coming back to my Rudy and Cromwell B. I'm starting to wonder why people play anything else. TBH I might just give up on the whole "progression" thing and just drive my Rudy and Cromwell B forever.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Is the Sentinel AC any good? The console version has just released it and it says it has the Firefly gun, which I like.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Anime_Otaku posted:

Is the Sentinel AC any good? The console version has just released it and it says it has the Firefly gun, which I like.

Whenever I see that tank, I basically go "lol", until it boops me for 150 damage, and I remember it's not the tier IV version.

239 premium pen for a tier 6 medium is also ridiculously good.

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

I posted on Something Awful and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

The Unlife Aquatic posted:

Fell off the wagon and right into a tank.

I regret it already, but I don't regret coming back to my Rudy and Cromwell B. I'm starting to wonder why people play anything else. TBH I might just give up on the whole "progression" thing and just drive my Rudy and Cromwell B forever.

Get a Skoda T25 my man, rule Tier 6 forever

PhallicPhalanges
Jun 9, 2015

Her navel is all time musky... Bt look at her face... Her face makes my ROD wakes
Is it possible to enjoy the m3 lee?

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

PhallicPhalanges posted:

No

Jesus Christ, 5 games stacked with TDs, what sucktastic fun. more than half the team camping and being killed one at a time as the other team steamrolls.

Video Game Aspie
Dec 29, 2011

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 9 years!)

SocketWrench posted:

Jesus Christ, 5 games stacked with TDs

I am not a very good player and today's mission has me on the verge of giving up on it because of this. Granted, I am contributing to what you are complaining about (I am using a T95) but at least I attempt to crawl to the front lines and use my hp to do some good.

I just wanted a free premium tank but I sincerely doubt I have the skills, or even the time, to get 20 games with top 5 damage, especially at these higher tiers where I'm seeing fv215b 183's and JPE100's everywhere thumping out larger shells than I have, or games where the team is actually -too good- and the enemy team gets rolled the gently caress over before I can crawl my way into view range of anything.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Video Game Aspie posted:

I am not a very good player and today's mission has me on the verge of giving up on it because of this. Granted, I am contributing to what you are complaining about (I am using a T95) but at least I attempt to crawl to the front lines and use my hp to do some good.

I just wanted a free premium tank but I sincerely doubt I have the skills, or even the time, to get 20 games with top 5 damage, especially at these higher tiers where I'm seeing fv215b 183's and JPE100's everywhere thumping out larger shells than I have, or games where the team is actually -too good- and the enemy team gets rolled the gently caress over before I can crawl my way into view range of anything.

Tier 6 td's will do this easy.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

gently caress the T25 Pilot missions lol

deathbagel
Jun 10, 2008

PhallicPhalanges posted:

It's actually a decent tank destroyer when you get the top gun, just hard to position because it's gigantic and has no camo.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Come the gently caress on team, shoot something. If you're going to be megashitters who camp valley on Lakeville you could at least try to click on a couple enemy tanks once they come around to finish off the dead weight.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Also I don't know if I'm going to keep doing these T25 missions. They are very tedious and are only going to get more so every day, all for a tank that looks extremely mediocre.

E: Yeah gently caress this, I can't drag these idiots to victory.

Axetrain fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Mar 18, 2017

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Axetrain posted:

Also I don't know if I'm going to keep doing these T25 missions. They are very tedious and are only going to get more so every day, all for a tank that looks extremely mediocre.

I thought the same thing. My reaction was "free tank", and then, over the last couple of days, I realized a) how dumb the tank was, and b) how dumb I was for spending my time grinding missions when I could be playing the T-34, T-34-85, O-Ho, Cromwell, and T67.

You know, fun tanks.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"
I am weak, but at least I'll be weak in a tank that has slightly better camo than the Defender:

Hopefully they put in a new Soviet heavy line of napkin tanks, because I'm pretty well covered for training those dudes.

BIG HEADLINE fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Mar 18, 2017

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Axetrain posted:

Come the gently caress on team, shoot something. If you're going to be megashitters who camp valley on Lakeville you could at least try to click on a couple enemy tanks once they come around to finish off the dead weight.

Today I don't mind these teams

deathbagel
Jun 10, 2008

BIG HEADLINE posted:

I am weak, but at least I'll be weak in a tank that has slightly better camo than the Defender:

Hopefully they put in a new Soviet heavy line of napkin tanks, because I'm pretty well covered for training those dudes.

Yea, between my IS6, KV5 and the new Defender I need another tank line so I can match up the 3 premiums.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Second marked the Defender :toot:.

http://wotreplays.com/site/3439273#murovanka-axetrain-object_252u_defender

I guess that's not all that impressive for all the 3 mark unicums here, but I only have two marks on a handful of tanks. I can't get over what an incredible beatstick this tank is though, it really does feel like a tier 9 with a few less hitpoints.

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop
Got my second hour ban for TKing last night (I have two accounts). The first one was probably justified but this one was gotten after 3 or 4 tracking shots on an arsehole who pushed me off a cliff in Abbey. I was just starting to enjoy the circle and track game while Mr T29 douche attempted to get his gun pointed at me. And then I was blue for five games? I barely took off 100 HP and get battle buddy all the time. Maybe it was my clan tag or they have seen into my dark and rotten soul.

In other news I aced the PZ IVH and can now move up(?) to the DW2 on my way to the E50 (Yes I know that makes no sense. I made a mistake and shouldn't have casually thought the way to the E50 was by doing medium tanks).

Valle
Apr 16, 2004

Telling customers how to solve world problems since 2001

Duzzy Funlop posted:

gently caress the T25 Pilot missions lol

So much this. Just a few days in and it's all too stupid to bother with. Shame I guess, but I have enough tier 8 premiums really.

Cartoon posted:

Got my second hour ban for TKing last night (I have two accounts). The first one was probably justified but this one was gotten after 3 or 4 tracking shots on an arsehole who pushed me off a cliff in Abbey. I was just starting to enjoy the circle and track game while Mr T29 douche attempted to get his gun pointed at me. And then I was blue for five games? I barely took off 100 HP and get battle buddy all the time. Maybe it was my clan tag or they have seen into my dark and rotten soul.

IIRC you don't need to do hp damage, track damage (as in tracking) definitely works. Maybe even bouncing shots. Try shooting near him pretending you're trying to shoot him. If he's dumb (and oh so many of them are) they might shoot you, and before you know it THEY end up blue with a ban.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

It is an arbitrary number of penetrating or critical hits.