Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Decrepus posted:

Is this a sword spider

It's got three more sword spiders and mouth full of needle sharp teeth full of horrible bacteria.

Also a forked dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPgTj46X5tg

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Bogan King posted:

I don't mind being near one but those claws don't seem like the sort of things I want used to climb up my legs / face / whatever.

Goannas are massive loving pussies, that's the only dangerous thing about them. They get scared and they try to climb up the nearest thing so it'll mistake you for a tree.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Zero One posted:

Not a goanna though...

Is the dog inside the lizard then?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Outrail posted:

It's got three more sword spiders and mouth full of needle sharp teeth full of horrible bacteria.

Also a forked dick.

Plz don't doxx me.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Zero One posted:

Not a goanna though...

Wanna pette that lizzarde.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Nooo, I haven't finished my coffee yet!

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

As shown in this Jehovah's Witness anti-masturbation video for deaf people. Which someone set to 50 Cent, as one does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QReUbe4kp-o

This is hilarious.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Testekill posted:

Goannas are massive loving pussies, that's the only dangerous thing about them. They get scared and they try to climb up the nearest thing so it'll mistake you for a tree.

I knew some guys who worked in a pet store specializing in reptiles and for guys who worked with snakes and crocodiles all day the only animal in the store they were genuinely afraid of was a medium sized monitor lizard they kept in an enclosure out the back. He was an angry fucker and if he got hold of you he'd hospitalize you.

But a 'domesticated' monitor lizard with attitude problems is a different kettle of fish to a random wild monitor lizard.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Facebook Aunt posted:

Yeah, okay, but if you call them wankers use the signs instead of words. I bet the sign for wankers is hilarious.

Malachite_Dragon posted:

It's exactly the sign you think it is. I'm completely serious.

from

http://www.tvgohome.com/2302-2001.html

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Gorilla Salad posted:

Nooo, I haven't finished my coffee yet!
It was there only for the free wifi. In monitor mode.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

As shown in this Jehovah's Witness anti-masturbation video for deaf people. Which someone set to 50 Cent, as one does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QReUbe4kp-o

Are you required to look like you're moaning when you do the sex signs or are these guys just adding their own flair?

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

PostNouveau posted:

Are you required to look like you're moaning when you do the sex signs or are these guys just adding their own flair?

It's in the cumstitution

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!
:stare:
*slaps the number for child protective services on the phone*

Bad Llama
Jan 2, 2007
pwnerer
babby not real

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Bad Llama posted:

babby not real

Quoting for exposure, even though someone is still gonna think it's real.

xjohnson
Sep 7, 2006
Johnson?
Young Orc
Saw this on reddit the other day.

It's an ingenious flask not a kid

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
http://i.imgur.com/a9khgAQ.gifv

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1295271146/the-cool-baby

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
Ice Ice Baby

Short Penguin
Jun 1, 2010

Platystemon posted:

I’ll bet you never heard the end of it.

e: Wasn’t the football huddle invented by a deaf team?

it was, by the gallaudet university for the Deaf.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Zipperelli. posted:

Quoting for exposure, even though someone is still gonna think it's real.
I did, but I really don't see anything wrong :shrug:

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

Instant justice strikes again

TL;DR version: A Toronto man shop-lifted a bunch of lottery scratch tickets from a corner store, and ran off, with the owner in pursuit. The man jumped over a railing while trying to escape, but he didn't realize the other side wasn't level ground, but instead, a 30 foot drop onto concrete. The thief ended up breaking both arms and both legs. The shop owner decided not to press charges.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

The Zombie Guy posted:

Instant justice strikes again

TL;DR version: A Toronto man shop-lifted a bunch of lottery scratch tickets from a corner store, and ran off, with the owner in pursuit. The man jumped over a railing while trying to escape, but he didn't realize the other side wasn't level ground, but instead, a 30 foot drop onto concrete. The thief ended up breaking both arms and both legs. The shop owner decided not to press charges.

Something similar happened years ago in Phoenix. Carjacker was being pursued by the cops, wrecked on a bridge over the Salt River, and decided to try to escape by jumping into the river.

The Salt River usually doesn't have any water in it. I guess he wasn't a local.

There was also a time during WWII that locally-held German POWs broke out of the prison camp with a homemade raft they intended to use to float down the river to Mexico. They turned themselves in when they found out that their plan overlooked that aspect of the southwest.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Phanatic posted:

There was also a time during WWII that locally-held German POWs broke out of the prison camp with a homemade raft they intended to use to float down the river to Mexico. They turned themselves in when they found out that their plan overlooked that aspect of the southwest.

Nazis neglecting to account for foreign climate?

Why, I never. :monocle:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Just weren't trying hard enough:

The Henley-on-Todd Regatta is an annual event held in Alice Springs in the Todd River which is bone dry 99% of the time.

Kaiju15
Jul 25, 2013

http://i.imgur.com/1DFKc2m.png

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Gorilla Salad posted:

Just weren't trying hard enough:

The Henley-on-Todd Regatta is an annual event held in Alice Springs in the Todd River which is bone dry 99% of the time.

Oh my god I thought that was just a Pratchett joke.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Platystemon posted:

Nazis neglecting to account for foreign climate?

Why, I never. :monocle:

The real reason the US didn't win WWII :colbert:

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH

Data Graham posted:

Are you loving making GBS threads me

It is 2017. If I had dead pixels on my iPhone I would assume Apple had started making lcds in North Korea and also fired all its QC people due to some executive order

Back when I was a shipping manager, I'd run into what we'd call black spots on LCDs. They are not OK. Even in the early 2000's. They were never considered acceptable.

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH

Serephina posted:

It's funny, things like this make me appreciate living in NZ. We have something called the Consumer Guarantees Act, which is basically says if anything you ever buy for home use fails to live up to reasonable expectations, you can walk back into actual store you bought it from (not the manufacturer, the STORE) and ask the to replace, repair, or refund it. "Reasonable expectations" lands heavily in the consumer's favor, including things like dead/stuck pixels, and the hilarious iPhone (4?) defective antenna. In the later case, Apple was forced to give out the fix for free that they where gleefully charging the rest of the world for.

Such good shadenfreude, mmmmm

It's warranty of merchantability in the US. I've dealt with it before when a manufacturer of ours went out of business. It's defined only if the merchant knew that it wasn't merchantable. You must prove that the merchant had prior knowledge of it being a lovely product.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

mostlygray posted:

Back when I was a shipping manager, I'd run into what we'd call black spots on LCDs. They are not OK. Even in the early 2000's. They were never considered acceptable.

I sold LCD monitors in the early to mid 2000s. Every manufacturer had an acceptable number of dead pixels spelled out in their warranties. I would have customers ask me what each manufacturer's warranty covered.

Dell was one of the first with the "zero dead pixel policy" and most manufacturers have followed suit as LCD production techniques have improved and a 17" monitor doesn't cost $600 anymore. Anyone that still has an acceptable dead pixel policy today is dumb.

Fart of Presto
Feb 9, 2001
Clapping Larry
Lawyer! Lawyer! Hose auf Feuer!

Hot story: Miami lawyer’s pants erupt in flames during arson trial in court

Random Hajile
Aug 25, 2003

Footage found from earlier in the hearing!

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT
Motorcycling in shorts. :dawkins101:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Strudel Man posted:

Motorcycling in shorts. :dawkins101:

Kids got grit

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

"ALMOST"????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Lady tries to beat up a pumpkin, it does not go as planned.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ffd_1489092939

:nws: due to it being liveleak,