Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/bazecraze/status/1160297197717655558

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

I'm going to watch Eyes Wide Shut now lol

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Let Freedom Meme

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

god drat this timeline loving owns

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

triple sulk posted:

god drat this timeline loving owns

nbc doesn’t even say suicide lamo. Just “death”

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Cowpocalypse posted:

donald j trump... the moron?

https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/1160305065325977600?s=20

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

I'm going to watch Eyes Wide Shut now lol

stanley kubrick was murdered

ross perot in hell
Jul 9, 2019

by VideoGames
loving trump lomammfo hey it's weird that jeff epstein hasn't arrived here yet, i would have thought he would be in hell by now, unless

holy lmao the absolute fucker repented. jeff epstein repented and is in heaven with g-d now enjoying eternal bliss lmfao not only did he escape justice he gets to be happy forever and hang out with g-d, who loves jeff epstein

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

AphexMandelbrot posted:

oh boy BNL news the only news organization ballsy enough to use blogspot

the president retweeted them which means theyre not fake news

bing bong so simple

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
it says a lot that not even the president is dumb enough to believe it was a suicide

also because he had him murdered

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

It's literally the equivalent of "chem trails did 9/11" on the side of the presidential limo and parking it on the lawn

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Doc Walrus posted:

this band loving rules but not nearly as much as the dude that introduces them here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDcv9wjTryU

:kiddo:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

twoday posted:

I went to the beach on the hottest day ever recorded in the history of this country which was like 2 weeks ago

I ended up walking about 9 miles through the dunes and was near death. I misestimated the distance and though we had frozen water bottles of ice with us we were so exhausted and overheated, and there was no shade, no trees, nothing at all.

On the last hill I really just felt like I was going to collapse and roll down it and die, right as the ocean came in sight

Then I plunged into the sea just in time, managed to cool off. It was really one of the closest things I ever had to a religious experience, I was crying. As I cooled down I felt the life returning to me. I never felt so happy to be in the sea.

It was so good
And so cold

do not become addicted to water :mediocre:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

when will the newspapers correct their articles that said that epstein committed suicide now that the government has clarified he was murdered by hillary

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

reveal yourself coward

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
trying to get #EpsteinWasQ trending

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
*in extremely jared kushner voice* why dont we just have epstein killed? it would make liberals happy and we could just blame it on the clintons

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

:yooge: IT WAS ME!

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Shear Modulus posted:

when will the newspapers correct their articles that said that epstein committed suicide now that the government has clarified he was murdered by hillary

lmao

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Wow, President Bernie!!

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Inspector Hound posted:

It's literally the equivalent of "Saudi's did 9/11" on the side of the presidential limo and parking it on the lawn

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I’m glad you survived twoday soon to be threeday

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Shear Modulus posted:

Lol I guess this is the official position now

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao even the president knows he was assaiinated

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/1160249205669191682

lol

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

No, that's just actually trOh ok.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

ex post facho posted:

do not become addicted to water :mediocre:

No, I never go to the sea, it sucks here, it’s so flat that you have to walk about 300 feet out for it to be waist height and then if you walk a bit further there is a sandbank and you are ankle-deep again, we just don’t have AC anywhere here and it was 10 degrees hotter in my apartment so I tried my luck in the dunes

400 people died that day, from the heat

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
after having barely kicked my svu habit some poster itt got me into watching the original law and order and while its good theres some really yikes succ moments and that got me thinking

is there any procedural cop or lawyer show out there where the defendant isnt always (or like 95% of the time) guilty in the script

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Amazing pastrami. But I don’t recognize this soda

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Addamere posted:

after having barely kicked my svu habit some poster itt got me into watching the original law and order and while its good theres some really yikes succ moments and that got me thinking

is there any procedural cop or lawyer show out there where the defendant isnt always (or like 95% of the time) guilty in the script

probably the old perry mason or matlock shows? where the main character is a defense lawyer

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Addamere posted:

In Bones you usually follow the (saintly, omniscient) forensics team through evidence collection and then they arrest or shoot the suspect at the end when you've seen it all and are assured of their guilt, but get ready for cop and troop worship

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Crack ping

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

wow, nice tip

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Addamere posted:

shows where the prosecutors aren't the main character tend to have innocent/justified defendants more often

the Good Wife is like a more cynical West Wing ideologically and is set on the state/municipal level. It's acting is what makes it decent tho.

Bull on CBS is trash but has the defendant be innocent like 2/3rds of the time when the main character is representing them

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ramadu posted:

probably the old perry mason or matlock shows? where the main character is a defense lawyer

I've seen enough Matlock for one lifetime having grown up with my grandparents, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

sinnesloeschen posted:

my origin story so emotional :sniff:

gently caress you