Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

oldpainless posted:

Sids right though. Brock should have a 100% win record right now especially as the guy who took the streak.

No one's paying him to win. He's there to be a giant rear end scary monster and he happens to be quite good at it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
No one gives a poo poo about the Cena or HHH losses anymore except for stupid lovely smarks

Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009
Cena/Lesnar from 2012 drat near crossed the line between family-friendly and old-school no gimmicks hardcore two years ago, and I hope they can find a way to bring that same intensity and put on just as great a spectacle as they did before.

birdlaw
Dec 25, 2006

Has anyone mentioned that Brock Lesnar will beat John Cena at Summerslam, because Brock Lesnar conquered the Undertaker's undefeated streak at Wrestlemania?

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

would

Peter Bazooka
Sep 29, 2005

This isn’t really anything I think I like.

birdlaw posted:

Has anyone mentioned that Brock Lesnar will beat John Cena at Summerslam, because Brock Lesnar conquered the Undertaker's undefeated streak at Wrestlemania?

No because Cena is going to win.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Peter Bazooka posted:

I sincerely hope not.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Peter Bazooka posted:

No, cause Brock Lesnar.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

No, cause Brock Lesnar.

john cena

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Gaz-L posted:

He's been undefeated for 14 months, find me a contender with a better record than that!

Tatanka, for 2 years. :smug:

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Thauros posted:

Didn't work out so well the last time he was with the company, although he was the last gaijin IWGP champ recognized by NJPW before Styles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ef5oGb3_Oc

Since this is the Lesnar thread someone point me to Brock's best match from Japan

birdlaw
Dec 25, 2006

Peter Bazooka posted:

Excuse me, but I don't think you realize that Brock Lesnar conquered the Undertaker's undefeated streak at Wrestlemania.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

schweens posted:

Since this is the Lesnar thread someone point me to Brock's best match from Japan

lol

Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009
This is....a valid point? :D

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

schweens posted:

Didn't Brock wrestle Angle in Japan? I bet that was pretty good.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

it was as average a match as those two could have together. you can find it on youtube in wonderful 240p quality.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Brock wore red wrestling trunks in Japan and they looked really really weird.

He also had a pretty decent hoss match with Giant Bernard from what I remember.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

oldpainless posted:

Brock wore red wrestling trunks in Japan and they looked really really weird.

To match his angry, tiny little dick.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Why did they bring Lesnar back for a nothing show like Extreme Rules instead of one of the big PPVs?

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Gonzo McFee posted:

To match his angry, tiny little dick.

loving take it back

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Bigass Moth posted:

Why did they bring Lesnar back for a nothing show like Extreme Rules instead of one of the big PPVs?

Because Cena lost to The Rock on the previous PPV and they wanted to give Cena back a win as soon as possible. The PPV did great numbers that immediately disappeared in the next Brock PPV because they sacrificed his allure to give Cena a win back.

Professor Funk posted:

loving take it back

Take it up with Terri Runnels. She's the one that got flashed by him and his miniscule clown nose looking dick.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Terri Runnels is a drug addict and a drunk. She'll say anything for 3 hots and a shot.

birdlaw
Dec 25, 2006

Does Terri Runnels know how big Batista's dick is?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Gonzo McFee posted:

Because Cena lost to The Rock on the previous PPV and they wanted to give Cena back a win as soon as possible. The PPV did great numbers that immediately disappeared in the next Brock PPV because they sacrificed his allure to give Cena a win back.

But I thought that was the worst year of Cena's life?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Dexo posted:

WWE just had him win a bunch of matches and then trusted their video package team to just fix it in post.

Peter Bazooka
Sep 29, 2005

birdlaw posted:

Excuse me, but I don't think you realize that Brock Lesnar conquered the Undertaker's undefeated streak at Wrestlemania.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Dexo posted:

Apparently he won literally 95% of his matches that year. :cripes:

This year will be the actual worse of his life, because Brock Lesnar is going to give him worst beating of his life at Summerslam.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Shine posted:

This year will be the actual worse of his life, because Brock Lesnar is going to give him worst beating of his life at Summerslam.

Here's a pretty solid Reddit recap of that "horrible" year.

http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/2awx46/lets_look_back_at_the_john_cena_bad_year/

It's hilarious.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Shine posted:

Losing 5% of his matches is probably the worst year of his life, though.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Endless Mike posted:

Losing 5% of his matches is probably the worst year of his life, though.

I said it before, but losing to Tensai and Johnny Ace in the same year is pretty horrible.

Peter Bazooka
Sep 29, 2005

Shine posted:

I disagree. Brock Lesnar will tap out in the middle of the ring to the STF proving once and for all that John Cena is the greatest champion in the history of wrestling. It doesn't matter if you like him or hate him you have to respect John Cena.

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Peter Bazooka posted:

I disagree. Brock Lesnar will tap out in the middle of the ring to the STF proving once and for all that John Cena is the greatest champion in the history of wrestling. It doesn't matter if you like him or hate him you have to respect John Cena.

Goons on the forums tell us that John Cena is a very depressed man.

The question I ask, does John Cena respect himself?

None of it matters anyway, Brock is going to murder him.

Brock Lesnar.

Blooming Brilliant fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Jul 24, 2014

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Peter Bazooka
Sep 29, 2005

Listen Jack it doesn't matter if you boo John Cena or cheer him all that matters is he does this 7 days a week 24 hours a day 365 days a year for you the WWE Universe and he's not gonna let some poopy part timer like Brock Lesnar come in and disrespect him or the WWE Heavyweight Championship.

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I've missed you, Cena the Carpathian

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

There's a frame or two of this where he looks exactly like Bigfoot Silva

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

I need this to be my avatar.

• Locked thread