Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Lowtax posted:

I'm level 43 Super Bug Chaser looking to team up with a Meat Bandit and a Cyber Golem to raid Mount Gargamelee. Join TeEaM WrReKKKiNgBaLL and message 420-=AntManFoenix=- for deets (details).

thx

Lord Pimplerory

Hey guys I'm a level 1 Geopolitical Giraffe Grabber Gorgon Grifter with +200% glob abilities. Hit me up if you need to round out a party or need more alliterative allegations and allegorical abortions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009

Zombie Boat posted:

need more alliterative allegations and allegorical abortions.

this, more of them now.

just found a lvl 15 feathered hoosegow fedora anyone wanna trade for some ratmeat street kebabs of attack +5

Snotty By Nature
Sep 11, 2007
I cant believe that people still don't know the dangers of Marijuana. My neighbor just OD'd on it :(

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

Honey it's tight like that.
College Slice

Suicide Sam E. posted:

Hey, I installed the latest game mods and made sure they were all updated. My game keeps crashing and when it doesn't crash my cartoon just mails all of my gearz and money to "Botybotbot" as soon as I log in, and then won't stop running into the wall.

My question is this:
What mod do I need to DL to make the game work like it's supposed to?

Please be careful when downloading and installing mods. Use only reliable and known websites like www.officalwebsitesofdevelopingame.ru

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!
I was only goofing around in the game, not taking it seriously at all. I got to level 3 then purposely killed myself by attacking a town guard.

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!
I think the phrase "death by cop" should be changed to "death by town guard"

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
I'm a level four Sanitation Cleric, I have a ritual bucket of sawdust and an adorned staff of mighty swabbing.

Tonsured fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Jan 2, 2015

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

im still level 2. apparently you dont get exp from collecting wet slices of bark. But im pretty good with the ladies irl. hit me up, im on the fistmonster dreadamish server.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
To the jerk who is ganking the entrance to Toadopolis: I didn't need those gems anyway so go gently caress yourself.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
hmmm after last nights patch my jboots feel slower

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Applewhite posted:

To the jerk who is ganking the entrance to Toadopolis: I didn't need those gems anyway so go gently caress yourself.

that ganker guild The Strapping Timothies have been camping Toadopolis for weeks. f*ckin lamers imo.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Enemy generator destroyed

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Fallows posted:

hmmm after last nights patch my jboots feel slower

quote:

Patch 2.2.2.4 notes:
Balance:
*jboot speed reduced by 2%
*hunter tanks nerfed
*ice slipperyness increased by 15%
*Soulsteal cooldown increased by .25 units
*no longer possible to infinite chain ice/fire traps.

Bug fixes:
*gems no longer clip through barrels
*gems no longer clip through pockets and fall out randomly
*gems no longer clip through vital organs, causing spontaneous character death
*red gems no longer behave like lava.
*Chard pouches now only accessible with 25 character key code
*Orgoth's fists no longer clip through dungeon walls and damage players who have not yet reached the boss.
*Silver dragons now drop silver chards and violet dragons now drop violet chards instead of both dropping lava
*Ice spells no longer teleport players to the bottom of the ocean.
*typos removed from [pianist lubricant] description
*Sea Serpent no longer invincible/invisible/teleports to random zone once every 15 minutes.

General:
*wheels now have six sides instead of five.
*water ripples more realistically
*chrome spheres 25% more reflective
*ghost textures updated

It's right there at the top.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

paranoid randroid posted:

that ganker guild The Strapping Timothies have been camping Toadopolis for weeks. f*ckin lamers imo.

It's like "get a life" amirite?

Anyone up for a fourteen hour megaraid on the Lava Barrens?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
Finally got to level 32 on my hardcore druid, but I forgot to turn off my wolf form so when I entered town all the guards instantly killed me. Now I have to start over.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Finally got to level 32 on my hardcore druid, but I forgot to turn off my wolf form so when I entered town all the guards instantly killed me. Now I have to start over.

Harsh.
Here's a tip for next time (windows only).
Open up your game folders and go to the "character profiles" folder.
If you didn't do a custom install, filepath should look like:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Game\Vital files\core files\game stability crucial files\character profiles.dll

Make a copy of character profiles.dll and save it in a separate folder. If your hardcore character ever dies, just delete the file from the folder and substitute it for your backup. Your character will be alive and well!

Applewhite fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Jan 2, 2015

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Where's the quest to have sex with the bog demon skankla? I tried bogdeep and boggotron but I can't find the quest mistress boglady?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

vyst posted:

Where's the quest to have sex with the bog demon skankla? I tried bogdeep and boggotron but I can't find the quest mistress boglady?

She's instanced; you have to complete a DMS run and the DMS subquest "bog dogs for Grog" and she will appear in the tavern at Bogdeep.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i'm a level 20 poo poo magician and i cast "death" on my own balls

Lord Lilf
Aug 12, 2007

by exmarx
I know you said no FISHTICKLers but I know how to actually play class dude! A well seasoned player will know how to use his tickle-gloves to distract the fish while the rest of the party sneaks by. This is especially important in the caves of Va'i D'ureé where a wall of fish block the entrance to Gary the Bear's bedroom.

Everyone knows that Gary holds the key to getting access to the piccolo of weasel sneezing. A very valuable endgame item! :shepicide:

DiCe69
Dec 21, 2014
level 47 hardcore jihad turbinator

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Applewhite posted:

Harsh.
Here's a tip for next time (windows only).
Open up your game folders and go to the "character profiles" folder.
If you didn't do a custom install, filepath should look like:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Game\Vital files\core files\game stability crucial files\character profiles.dll

Make a copy of character profiles.dll and save it in a separate folder. If your hardcore character ever dies, just delete the file from the folder and substitute it for your backup. Your character will be alive and well!

savescummers are just as bad as fishsticklers imo

Feindfeuer
Jun 20, 2013

shoot men, receive credits
Just finished leveling my social justice warrior, anyone up for the 8Chan instance? pst

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Applewhite posted:

It's like "get a life" amirite?

Anyone up for a fourteen hour megaraid on the Lava Barrens?

Sent request. Hit "accept" thx.

I need to finish the lavamancer quest line, so this will work perfectly. When we get to Lava-Drinker the Pisscyclops NO ONE attack him. I'm tired of starting this quest chain over so can we all agree to wait until the cyclops tries to drink the lava and everyone gets the schadenfreude buff before just ploughing through the mob? Also if we get any cooled red-hot dusts I need them all. I'm grinding Lava Barrens Narco faction rep.

Alright, while we're waiting for everyone else I'm going to do my lava dailies and see if the Magma Toad Enchantress has any new recipes. I wish they'd get rid of these boring fetch quests (but not before I get the hat!!!!).

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
Just a heads-up for anyone who's been farming Crinklecut: crit reversers have been stealth nerfed and no longer work in PvP.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
I don't know what level I am because all I do all day is go out to the Galebottoms Farmstead and kill Gleeps. I never look up from my action bar as I click the same 5 actions over and over again as I kill Gleeps and loot their corpses for gold and uncommon drops like the Boots of Axelrod or Gauntlets of Husbandry.

Nobody actually buys the gold I harvest I just like having it around, you know. In case.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I'm the Warp Zone. :c00lbutt:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Suicide Sam E. posted:

Sent request. Hit "accept" thx.

I need to finish the lavamancer quest line, so this will work perfectly. When we get to Lava-Drinker the Pisscyclops NO ONE attack him. I'm tired of starting this quest chain over so can we all agree to wait until the cyclops tries to drink the lava and everyone gets the schadenfreude buff before just ploughing through the mob? Also if we get any cooled red-hot dusts I need them all. I'm grinding Lava Barrens Narco faction rep.

Alright, while we're waiting for everyone else I'm going to do my lava dailies and see if the Magma Toad Enchantress has any new recipes. I wish they'd get rid of these boring fetch quests (but not before I get the hat!!!!).

Accepted. Do you have Borxite? I can send you a tornado.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Sham bam bamina! posted:

I'm the Warp Zone. :c00lbutt:

Av + post combo =
:master:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Suicide Sam E. stop aggroing hornets omg! I am trying to gather drake eggs and then you come rushing by trailing a dozen dire hornets and they spring all the traps I set.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Applewhite posted:

Suicide Sam E. stop aggroing hornets omg! I am trying to gather drake eggs and then you come rushing by trailing a dozen dire hornets and they spring all the traps I set.

I don't know how mega-fae drakes or hornets would even fall into your bear traps as they both hover everywhere they go. You should join me anyways! I'm going for the "Sk8 Or Die" achievement. I already have the "720" achievement from vanilla swirl, but I want the new version of the exact same stupid bee-havior as well. Everyone needs to know I have the most free time.

Also, please stop hogging all of the Borxite nodes from the crusty moles. I don't need it but I have an alt I was thinking of grinding through the cobbler profession and she'll (yes, my alt is a powerful woman) need about 7 million Borxite hot-dipped nails if I'm ever going to spec into all of the shoe tree.

You can have this Dingeweed I keep harvesting. I don't know what it's for but I can click on it and I'm kind of developing compulsive behavior I guess?

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Suicide Sam E. posted:

I don't know how mega-fae drakes or hornets would even fall into your bear traps as they both hover everywhere they go. You should join me anyways! I'm going for the "Sk8 Or Die" achievement. I already have the "720" achievement from vanilla swirl, but I want the new version of the exact same stupid bee-havior as well. Everyone needs to know I have the most free time.

If you're going for the Sk8 or Die achievement, you're best off heading to the 'Comb. If you want a Beekeeper around let me know, my alt is parked right outside. I can share the dailies and am about 100k from Besties with the Drone Rebellion.

edit: don't try for Besties with the Drone Guards. The daily rewards stink and it's a slog to re-up rebel faction.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Suicide Sam E. posted:

Also, please stop hogging all of the Borxite nodes from the crusty moles. I don't need it but I have an alt I was thinking of grinding through the cobbler profession and she'll (yes, my alt is a powerful woman) need about 7 million Borxite hot-dipped nails if I'm ever going to spec into all of the shoe tree.

You can have this Dingeweed I keep harvesting. I don't know what it's for but I can click on it and I'm kind of developing compulsive behavior I guess?

There's been no point in going cobbler since the 2.2.2.0 when they just made anyone able to socket gems into shoes. The only thing they're good for now is making sole gems and lace enchants.

I will give you some Borxite (I have five stacks lol!) but you can keep the Dingeweed I don't clutter up my inventory with that poo poo.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
I'm a level 72 half orc attorney at law that as a secondary spec as a time warlock.

I've specced myself up to be able to handle 4.23 FPS (filings per second) using the time warlocks slow time powers, with a 12% crit CaRes (case resolution) bonus based on the fact that as an half orc I can easily break the neck of the defence attorney before killing the judge and OR-ing (orc raping) his wife.

Due to regulatory and role playing reasons my character can't and won't initiate combat outside of the court room, but if you manage to kill him the ghost will sue you with a 64.73% success rate.

I know it's not "the usual" attorney build and it's certainly not "min maxed" but I don't play this game for the PvP I just play as I like pretending to be a half orc attorney at law time warlock.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
I'm currently training my alt as a gnome/elf hybrid public accountant but he's only level 40. He isn't much use in raids at the moment but he gets my main a 14.58% rebate on all his purchases and he can drink astounding amounts of alcohol.

When I reach level 50 so I can get the second spec I'm going to second spec him as a pirate, so he can gnome/elf accountant-pirate who will mainly focus on the accoutantcies ( :rimshot: )

Kitchner fucked around with this message at 14:14 on Jan 4, 2015

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Kitchner posted:

I'm a level 72 half orc attorney at law that as a secondary spec as a time warlock.

I've specced myself up to be able to handle 4.23 FPS (filings per second) using the time warlocks slow time powers, with a 12% crit CaRes (case resolution) bonus based on the fact that as an half orc I can easily break the neck of the defence attorney before killing the judge and OR-ing (orc raping) his wife.

Due to regulatory and role playing reasons my character can't and won't initiate combat outside of the court room, but if you manage to kill him the ghost will sue you with a 64.73% success rate.

I know it's not "the usual" attorney build and it's certainly not "min maxed" but I don't play this game for the PvP I just play as I like pretending to be a half orc attorney at law time warlock.

Sent you a friend request. Wanna run the Courtrooms of Slagoth? I'm trying to put together a full set of Judge's Robes, but Chief Dragon Justice AntonIn SCALEia only has a 1% of dropping [Wig of Fiery Adjudication].

Kitchner posted:

I'm currently training my alt as a gnome/elf hybrid public accountant but he's only level 40. He isn't much use in raids at the moment but he gets my main a 14.58% rebate on all his purchases and he can drink astounding amounts of alcohol.

When I reach level 50 so I can get the second spec I'm going to second spec him as a pirate, so he can gnome/elf accountant-pirate who will mainly focus on the accoutantcies ( :rimshot: )

His ship could be the Crimson Permanent Assurance.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Woke up this morning too late to do morning quests. Currently getting the jump on afternoon quests. I got the promotional McDonald's Monopoly DLC which lets me do night quests early, so I'll probably be done with those in the next 2-4 hours (stupid drop rates for freshwater sponges in the Derelict Public Baths need to be fixed amirite?) and after that I'm free to play whatever! Oh, at ten I have to meet up with my fleeking klan to run Hourmazd's Temple in the City of Shrines. (If you don't pay extra for this each month you are missing out!!!) We're doing the Coventry of Bahamut's Secret Handmaiden quest line again, so if you want to get in I can put a word in for you if we have DRPS slots avail. (direct reply pyramid scheme) I hate doing it but I'm the only one spec'd into UGMPS right now (Useful Gameplay Mechanics Patterns) instead of the usual LOLWHUT (Life Of Loot WHoring Under the Table or Laughing Out Loud! Who Has Ugly Talents? depending on who you ask) everyone uses since 6.1942 Pandemic Panda update.

Apple, I'm still waiting on those ores. I'm starting to think you just took my Chardz and ran. Please message or PM or telegram or Rapmonsta or just track me down to the Swampy Fart Forest where I usually get my soul webs and use the secret social semaphore code to let me know right away if you're serious. I don't want to start any server drama like RocketBoi ended up getting (although now everyone knows she deserved it even if everyone felt bad she was crying and junk at the end).

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Applewhite posted:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Suicide Sam E. posted:

Apple, I'm still waiting on those ores. I'm starting to think you just took my Chardz and ran. Please message or PM or telegram or Rapmonsta or just track me down to the Swampy Fart Forest where I usually get my soul webs and use the secret social semaphore code to let me know right away if you're serious. I don't want to start any server drama like RocketBoi ended up getting (although now everyone knows she deserved it even if everyone felt bad she was crying and junk at the end).

Sorry sorry! My guild called me up and they needed to send me like, 5 tornadoes to get me there because I kept warping to the wrong zone. I used up all my Borxite u__u;;
But I can send you your Chardz back I'm just waiting on customer service to send me a replacement 25 character key code for my chard pouch (I forgot mine).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
That Toadopolis guy is still there? What a loser.

• Locked thread