Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

I think he said his brother bought him an account?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

Enhydra Lutris posted:

The most Enjoyable aspect of the Chickens (besides their Eggs; I prefer the Eggs to be poached; I like to excavate the Yolk; I pretend that I am unearthing a Treasure) is holding them; they are warm; they make soft chirping Sounds; they have small Reptilian feet.

this is a very calming post

Stockholm
Hey Enhydra Lutris, I really like your posts. They are fun, calming and informative! Could you maybe tell us more about animals you love?

pig slut lisa

irl is good

dogcrash truther posted:

this is a very calming post

pig slut lisa

irl is good

alnilam posted:

I think he said his brother bought him an account?

i recall this too but i don't think we've seen the brother's username

Scaly Haylie

do you play any video games, op?

Sloppy Milkshake

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

City of Glompton posted:

I also like chickens. my favorite chicken is the Buff Cochin, particularly bantam varieties. their color is not as interesting as some chickens, but their rounded shape and feathered feet are very appealing to me.

the prettiest chicken I ever owned was a Rhode Island Red rooster. he bad gorgeous iridescent feathers.

do you name your chickens?

silky bontams are great! look at this guy:

alnilam

silkies have blue eggs! silkies are cool
they are not as healthy though as more regular hens :(

ty manifisto

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Sloppy Milkshake posted:

that is a beautiful chicken

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
a chicken to match his posts

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
mister lutris, byob will be accepting of your cooking recipes in the future

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3656838

Pomp fucked around with this message at 22:20 on May 14, 2015

----------------

City of Glompton

Sloppy Milkshake posted:

i had one of those when i was a kid. she preferred the company if my horse vs that of the other chickens.

Mooktastical
Enhydra Lutris, you are the best poster. It makes me sad when you get punished.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Enhydra Lutris posted:

The most Enjoyable aspect of the Chickens (besides their Eggs; I prefer the Eggs to be poached; I like to excavate the Yolk; I pretend that I am unearthing a Treasure) is holding them; they are warm; they make soft chirping Sounds; they have small Reptilian feet.

This is the best post on something awful

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

it's ok, Enhydra, I used to work retail and when I see huge messes at stores I feel like I have to clean them up too. my husband reminds me that I'm not getting paid for it. no threats of police intervention, tho.

Sloppy Milkshake's idea for working as a stocker in a 24-hour store is excellent, I strongly suggest you consider it. But don't talk about butt stuff at work or you'll get fired.

joke_explainer

People worry about authenticity, but there's more effort into this than most posts. People should appreciate it regardless. Posts are immeasurably improved by CAD style graphics detailing concepts within them.

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

joke_explainer posted:

People worry about authenticity, but there's more effort into this than most posts. People should appreciate it regardless. Posts are immeasurably improved by CAD style graphics detailing concepts within them.

you are so patient and super smart

if I weren't attached and married I'd be in love with you

The Lord Bude

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE

meteloides posted:

it's ok, Enhydra, I used to work retail and when I see huge messes at stores I feel like I have to clean them up too. my husband reminds me that I'm not getting paid for it. no threats of police intervention, tho.

Sloppy Milkshake's idea for working as a stocker in a 24-hour store is excellent, I strongly suggest you consider it. But don't talk about butt stuff at work or you'll get fired.

Not at my store he wouldn't. He'd fit right in

pig slut lisa

irl is good

The Lord Bude posted:

Not at my store he wouldn't. He'd fit right in

Not all of us are lucky enough to work at assmart

The Lord Bude

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE

pig slut lisa posted:

Not all of us are lucky enough to work at assmart

Arse sex isn't a standard lunchroom topic in your store?

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
Shop shart, shop assmart

Highly Unnecessary

goldmine

Scaly Haylie

come back, otter

DemonToadGoat

My god, this guy has focus that would make any meditative type jealous. Its like he's never learned how to ignore things.

Otter dude, serious question, do you daydream? do you think about the future or past ever? like outside of being in a situation where you have to think about the immediate future, such as your decision process to buy coffee or not.

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

DemonToadGoat posted:

My god, this guy has focus that would make any meditative type jealous. Its like he's never learned how to ignore things.

Otter dude, serious question, do you daydream? do you think about the future or past ever? like outside of being in a situation where you have to think about the immediate future, such as your decision process to buy coffee or not.

he left this forum because we are a pit of snakes

talk to him here http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3724770&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

----------------

DemonToadGoat

wait what seriously?

Dude is loving brilliant.

I can't even feign Irony at the moment

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Pomp posted:

he left this forum because we are a pit of snakes

weh

----------------

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

Enhydra lutris posted:

Your Friends are making erroneous assumptions about you based on Doubtful Criteria; hence they believe that you are a Homosexual; you must correct them; you should say I Am Not A Homosexual; I Feel Sexual Desire Toward Females; I Do Not Experience The Desire To Have Sexual Intercourse With A Male; they will realise that they have made a Mistake and they will no longer call you a human being [Homosexual] because you do not fit into this Category; instead they will address you as a Heterosexual. You must also advise these Individuals that Homosexuality is a Natural and Healthy Sexual Style; it is not a Cultural Harm; when a Condom [Latex Sheath] is used Sexual Intercourse Via The Anus does not contribute significantly to the Transmission of Disease when compared to other Hazards such as sharing of Narcotic Equipment and Irresponsible Tattoo Behaviour; it is a Normal Social Activity between Male Friends. In my Child Hood I was not bullied because I received my Education from my Mother in our House; however in my Adult Hood I am frequently harrassed by Youths; the Youths make comments regarding my Weight; my Clothing Style; my Religion; my Behaviours; they mimic my Gestures; and my Voice; I have attempted a Peaceful Reconciliation with the Youths; I said Do Not Harrass Me; I said I Am A Benign Man; I said I Deserve To Be Respected; I said I Am Trying To Browse The Merchandise And You Are Interfering With My Movement; however this did not solve the Issue; in fact they repeated my Words in a lugubrious [deep and morose] tone; and continued to do so until I departed from the Premises (the Big W Super Market). Recently (July 27th, 2015) I followed advice given by my Brother; I said to them I Own A Shot Gun; I said It Is A Licensed Weapon And I Am Permitted By Law To Have It On My Property; they have not harrassed me since then; it is possible that you can use the same Technique to Great Effect. My Final Advice is Do Not Fight The Bullies; this is Physical Assault Occasioning Actual Physical Harm; you will be charged; you will go to Jail; the Bullying in Jail is more severe and is frequently of a Physical Nature. I hope that this Advice is of use to you. Thank You; and G-d Bless.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DemonToadGoat

H-huh

• Locked thread