Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert

Podima posted:

cls: gently caress, i forgot the "forward" part of spring forward and its 3:30 am

oh man i was wondering how i missed so much time

that makes so much more sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert
and lol if u post about ur personal problems

420 ironyposting erryday

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Glans Dillzig posted:

and lol if u post about ur personal problems

420 ironyposting erryday

i have 99 problems and of those 74 are directly related to the global dependence on fossil fuels

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

c morning s: 12 hour sleep surely feels nice

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
daylight savings on a Sunday is a sick joke

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

oh well, at least now there's enough daylight after work for a bike ride

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka
its clear that tori doesn't possess any basic human emotions like empathy, he's just perpetually angry at dumb poo poo for no reason

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

let's return the thread to its regularly scheduled topic

https://twitter.com/Goons_TXT/status/709016164924571650

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
at work again
lol :suicide:

coffeetable
Feb 5, 2006

TELL ME AGAIN HOW GREAT BRITAIN WOULD BE IF IT WAS RULED BY THE MERCILESS JACKBOOT OF PRINCE CHARLES

YES I DO TALK TO PLANTS ACTUALLY
trump's gonna be the nominee isn't he

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

coffeetable posted:

trump's gonna be the nominee isn't he

this was clear a month ago

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
climate-change.jpg

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

lammo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
mornin cjs

gently caress you dst

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

Al! posted:

mornin cjs

gently caress you dst

nothing like a refreshing night's sle- OH MY GOD WHY IS IT NOON

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
cjs: kinda tuned out during this talk so i set up that deep style neural network thing on a droplet and i think i finally got it to run without erroring out immediately

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
deep style neural networking is the world's most complicated monkey see monkey do game via telephone

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Bhodi posted:

deep style neural networking is the world's most complicated monkey see monkey do game via telephone

I'm just trying to make a picture of my cat look like monets water lilies

im not original

Tin Gang
Sep 27, 2007

Tin Gang posted:

showering has no effect on germs and is terrible for your skin. there is no good reason to do it
cls: got a bunch of those little seven segment displays :hellyeah:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
get a hd44780

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Tusen Takk posted:

we definitely can't post about struggling as we watch our parents die because it's something that all of us will go through and we should just get over it

death is inevitable and shouldn't mourned because I am a computer you see

Whining about your personal problems here is sad

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

here's a weird thing. despite not having an apparent calendar in it my cheap coffee maker somehow knew to switch the time over

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Citizen Tayne posted:

I watched the light of life dim from my father's eyes as a brain tumor killed him in 2000. I don't particularly give a gently caress to read your dumb stories. Go choke out your grief privately, like god intended.

i take all of my negative emotions and just force them down into the bottomless well of emptiness inside of me where they can't hurt anyone forever

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
it's really a pro move w/ zero negative consequences whatsoever

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
Went to beans. Got some pats on the way back.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i take all of my negative emotions and just force them down into the bottomless well of emptiness inside of me where they can't hurt anyone forever

Is there another way?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

oh did this thread have a sad brains meltdown last night? I wish I could've been there, I was at a drinking party while sober

Tin Gang
Sep 27, 2007

Tin Gang posted:

showering has no effect on germs and is terrible for your skin. there is no good reason to do it
cfs: just found out the tamarind is actually closely related to the peanut. I thought it was a citrus fruit! :eyepop:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Tin Gang posted:

cfs: just found out the tamarind is actually closely related to the peanut. I thought it was a citrus fruit! :eyepop:

spice turts

good like last time

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

vodkat posted:

its clear that tori doesn't possess any basic human emotions like empathy, he's just perpetually angry at dumb poo poo for no reason

I have plenty of empathy and I'm not angry at all.

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

:agreed:

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
cls I think our old cat is dying Jesus it's hurting more than I expected

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Fanged Lawn Wormy posted:

cls I think our old cat is dying Jesus it's hurting more than I expected

oh yeah, i went through that when i was 16 and it hurt a lot

now it's sort of happening again except this cat is an rear end in a top hat so him peeing on beds could be a sign his kidneys are failing or that he just wanted to get your attention

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
hey so how does MSDN work with software licences? I know a fair number of developers IRL and Windows 10 deactivated itself when I switched hardware recently. don't you get like five free keys or something

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

computer parts posted:

oh yeah, i went through that when i was 16 and it hurt a lot

now it's sort of happening again except this cat is an rear end in a top hat so him peeing on beds could be a sign his kidneys are failing or that he just wanted to get your attention

cats have super lovely kidneys

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert
why the gently caress is my speaker suddenly super quiet and buzzy

god damnit

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Glans Dillzig posted:

why the gently caress is my speaker suddenly super quiet and buzzy

god damnit
check cables

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn