Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
Celtic Predator actually nailed the first fuckman line and the '-then I don't really wanna be here' line better imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
An Officer and a Gentlefuckman

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

The Protagonist posted:

Celtic Predator actually nailed the first fuckman line and the '-then I don't really wanna be here' line better imo

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

can we get a court order to get my dick sucked, sir

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

1redflag posted:

An attorney friend in Rome (GA) just let me know that the judge in question is not going to step down from the bench (i.e., quit/retire), but that he has recused himself from the upcoming trial (which has been postponed).

Edit: autotype doesn't acknowledge the word "recused"

Whyncha recuse my motherfuckin dick fuckman

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

1redflag posted:

An attorney friend in Rome (GA) just let me know that the judge in question is not going to step down from the bench (i.e., quit/retire), but that he has recused himself from the upcoming trial (which has been postponed).

Edit: autotype doesn't acknowledge the word "recused"

getting into a cuss fight with a retard isnt grounds to end a mans career

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

That story actually made me have a much better opinion of the judge. He realized immediately he had hosed up, and let the review board know about it before the investigation even started.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

CaptainSarcastic posted:

That story actually made me have a much better opinion of the judge. He realized immediately he had hosed up, and let the review board know about it before the investigation even started.

it was the exact perfect course of action after being subjected to a big ol donkey dick

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I applaud CelticPredator for his efforts :)

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Looks like the full version got posted. Unfortunately, it's been censored. It will probably be released on the home video version uncensored.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vN_PEmeKb0

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Thanks fuckmens :unsmith:

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Young Freud posted:

Looks like the full version got posted. Unfortunately, it's been censored. It will probably be released on the home video version uncensored.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vN_PEmeKb0

why do they draw everyone's pupils as tiny anuses

Tenbux McGee
Jun 23, 2005
I had :tenbux:

Guy Mann posted:

why do they draw everyone's pupils as tiny anuses

You, sir, are fixated on butts

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Tenbux McGee posted: