Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Tramadol Junkie posted:

I live in Bridlington and we feed you faggots to the seagulls.

Feeding the seagulls sounds like a lovely day! I'll bring the snacks (and some..surprises :wink:)

you have to pick the spot though!

Snow Cone Capone fucked around with this message at 13:28 on Jul 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Zzulu posted:

I like when nazis post weird videos of some rural retard in china or whatever doing something weird as an argument that everyone in china is hosed up. How do they cope with the million videos of white people doing super gross and weird and stupid things

Yah it's even funnier when the context is "a British person thinks another culture's food is gross"

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

drunk asian neighbor posted:

Feeding the seagulls sounds like a lovely day! I'll bring the snacks (and some..surprises :wink:)

you have to pick the spot though!

Get hit by a truck you poofter.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Get hit by a truck you poofter.

I would imagine all those opiates you're on make it pretty hard to get a boner but that's ok, we'll figure it out :)

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

I would imagine all those opiates you're on make it pretty hard to get a boner but that's ok, we'll figure it out :)

Go away you degenerate sexual deviant, may God strike you down.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
Tramadol Junkie, I have some questions for you:

1) Since you seem to be a religious man: Do you believe God has a special plan for you?

2) What kind of monkeys do you like best? (If any. If you dislike all monkeys, please explain why).

3) What's your favorite SA forums meme?

4) Do you consider interracial sex to be equivalent to bestiality?

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Go away you degenerate sexual deviant, may God strike you down.

we can hang out on the beach and eat sandwiches and you can tell me more about how Einstein stole his theory from someone who published a paper saying "Einstein should get credit for this theory"

then we can go back to your place and see where the evening takes us :pervert:

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Ibogaine posted:

Tramadol Junkie, I have some questions for you:

1) Since you seem to be a religious man: Do you believe God has a special plan for you?

2) What kind of monkeys do you like best? (If any. If you dislike all monkeys, please explain why).

3) What's your favorite SA forums meme?

4) Do you consider interracial sex to be equivalent to bestiality?

1) I think God's plan is to make me suffer for all the poo poo I caused when I was younger.

2) I find that the imported North American Pavement Apes are quite entertaining, the funny way they communicate, I love watching them running from the Police on Cops and when they chimp-out on camera.

3) I dont know any SA forum memes

4) Yes, miscegenation is a sin and punishable by death in the Bible.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

How do you reconcile the fact that you follow a religion founded by brown people, that was in fact zealously persecuted by white people for centuries with your white people hatred for brown people?

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

How do you reconcile the fact that you follow a religion founded by brown people, that was in fact zealously persecuted by white people for centuries with your white people hatred for brown people?

Jesus was White, all White people are descendants of the tribes of Israel you retard. Non-White people are animals that descended from the Biblical "beasts of the fields" and because they are not human they have no souls. Jews where spawned from the seed of the devil, the serpent seed when Eve had an affair with Satan and gave birth to Cane who was the first Jew. Hope that clears every thing up for you.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Jesus was White, all White people are descendants of the tribes of Israel you retard. Non-White people are animals that descended from the Biblical "beasts of the fields" and because they are not human they have no souls. Jews where spawned from the seed of the devil, the serpent seed when Eve had an affair with Satan and gave birth to Cane who was the first Jew. Hope that clears every thing up for you.

*Cain

Jesus was brown, sorry to disappoint you chief

I'd be interested in whatever version of the bible you have that makes those hilarious claims though, sounds like a great summer beach read

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Non-White people are animals that descended from the Biblical "beasts of the fields" and because they are not human they have no souls.
Again, how do you explain miscegenation then? I'm sure you know from experience that people can't breed with animals.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

exclusive footage of TJ and his cronies back in his prime:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1J-lGwHlJc&t=15s

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

*Cain

Jesus was brown, sorry to disappoint you chief

I'd be interested in whatever version of the bible you have that makes those hilarious claims though, sounds like a great summer beach read

I read the Ferrar Fenton bible translation but any bible translation will teach you the same prophetic truths as I have mentioned if you read between the lines.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Mordja posted:

Again, how do you explain miscegenation then? I'm sure you know from experience that people can't breed with animals.

Yes they can and have done so throughout history thats why the bible had laws against this behaviour.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Tramadol Junkie posted:

I read the Ferrar Fenton bible translation but any bible translation will teach you the same prophetic truths as I have mentioned if you read between the lines.

Oh yeah, that nutjob who claimed that the Welsh language is descended from Hebrew

from the wikipedia page on British Israelism (lmfao that that's actually a thing):

quote:

The central tenets of British Israelism have been refuted by evidence from modern genetic, linguistic, archaeological, and philological research

You are just so delightfully donkeybrained, TJ. Since you believe in cross-species breeding so much I have to believe that you are the product of one of your ancestors loving a donkey

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Oh yeah, that nutjob who claimed that the Welsh language is descended from Hebrew

from the wikipedia page on British Israelism (lmfao that that's actually a thing):

You are just so delightfully donkeybrained, TJ. Since you believe in cross-species breeding so much I have to believe that you are the product of one of your ancestors loving a donkey

I dont support the whole British Israelism theory although there is a lot of truths in that, I believe in dual-seedline Christian Identity.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Tramadol Junkie posted:

I dont support the whole British Israelism theory although there is a lot of truths in that, I believe in dual-seedline Christian Identity.

quote:

Christian Identity (also known as Identity Christianity) (CI) is a white supremacist religion which advocates the view that the Anglo-Saxon, Germanic, Nordic and kindred peoples are the descendants of the ancient Israelites and also the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. It is not an organized religion; instead, it is independently practiced by individuals, churches and some prison gangs. Its white supremacist theology promotes a racial interpretation of Christianity.

:allears: go on, tell me more about your scientifically disproved batshit theories

Snow Cone Capone fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Jul 30, 2016

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

"Popularity among prison gangs" is one of the first things I check up on when choosing a religion so I'm v. interested in this

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Where'd the Jews come from if us white folk are the real Israelites?

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Hell

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

:allears: go on, tell me more about your scientifically disproved batshit theories

Its pretty simple, there is two seed-lines, one of Adamic man and Jesus Christ, the true Israelite's and the other is the Satanic seed-line of the Jews. Non-White people are the descendants of the soulless, biblical "Beasts of the Fields". Eve's sin was not in eating an apple but in having sex with Satan and giving birth to Cain who was the first Jew.

The first of God's Commandments is in Genesis 3:15 which states that each seed-line must hate each other.

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Genesis 3:15

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

The Kingfish posted:

Where'd the Jews come from if us white folk are the real Israelites?

They are the spawn of Satan, Eve had an affair with Satan and gave birth to Cain who was the first Jew hence the Synagogue of Satan.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Tramadol Junkie posted:

They are the spawn of Satan, Eve had an affair with Satan and gave birth to Cain who was the first Jew hence the Synagogue of Satan.

lol, do you believe in Santa Claus too?

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005

Volume posted:

I'm Mexican so where do I sign up to receive reparations for the horrible things Cum-skins did to my people?

ya same lmao when mexican people start getting pissed we're going to fucken shut this bitch down instead of shooting fat cops i give white people about 10 mas anos. gently caress google for autocorrecting my espanol

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Its pretty simple, there is two seed-lines, one of Adamic man and Jesus Christ, the true Israelite's and the other is the Satanic seed-line of the Jews. Non-White people are the descendants of the soulless, biblical "Beasts of the Fields". Eve's sin was not in eating an apple but in having sex with Satan and giving birth to Cain who was the first Jew.

The first of God's Commandments is in Genesis 3:15 which states that each seed-line must hate each other.

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Genesis 3:15

:allears: and where exactly is this whole "Eve hosed Satan" thing mentioned in Genesis pray tell? And please don't try to wiggle out of it with some BS "hurr yes well if you read between the lines and interpret the word "jackass" as literally someone named Jack rear end you will see that hurf durf durf durf durf."

I want actual evidence that you found, not some bullshit interpretation by one of the fat bearded weirdos you're trying so hard to hide your raging erection over

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Who What Now posted:

No... I am not 3yo

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
feels great when old dumb cunts walk up to you in a nice bar to tell you how much they depend on my people to keep their business running, "yall just work so hard!"

cant fucken wait for the cartels to get up here

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

:allears: and where exactly is this whole "Eve hosed Satan" thing mentioned in Genesis pray tell? And please don't try to wiggle out of it with some BS "hurr yes well if you read between the lines and interpret the word "jackass" as literally someone named Jack rear end you will see that hurf durf durf durf durf."

I want actual evidence that you found, not some bullshit interpretation by one of the fat bearded weirdos you're trying so hard to hide your raging erection over

I told you I read the Ferrar Fenton bible translation, go buy a copy and see.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Who What Now posted:

this guy is one of the founders of TJ's favorite white supremacist group, so...kind of?

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
"oh, you're one of THEM"

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Tramadol Junkie posted:

No... I am not 3yo

God is literally the same thing as Santa Claus lmao

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Tramadol Junkie posted:

I told you I read the Ferrar Fenton bible translation, go buy a copy and see.

yeah sorry no, I don't care what some lunatic whose translation of the bible is literally only available through some tiny publisher in Massachusetts because everyone else in the world realized how stupid it was. Give me an actual quote or a source or something, you dippit oval office.

e: loving lol

quote:

Destiny Publishers is a small publishing company that publishes and sells the Ferrar Fenton Bible, some Apocryphal scriptures, a few books on miscellaneous topics such as chemurgy and pyramidology, and most notably several books on British Israelism, many of them by Howard B. Rand. They are based in Merrimac, Massachusetts.

rubbin' shoulders with giants over here

Snow Cone Capone fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Jul 30, 2016

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Tramadol Junkie posted:

spawn yourself into a wood chipper

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Tramadol I loved your role in Green Room, that movie was fuckin fantastic. I mean it would have been great without you but you made it perfect like the genes of a blond-haired blue-eyed Aryan warrior.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
i'm sicilian, can i get money from both the french and the arabs? i'd love to be swimming in some of that oil baron dosh

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

yeah sorry no, I don't care what some lunatic whose translation of the bible is literally only available through some tiny publisher in Massachusetts because everyone else in the world realized how stupid it was. Give me an actual quote or a source or something, you dippit oval office.

e: loving lol

rubbin' shoulders with giants over here

You can buy a copy on Amazon and in most bookstores you idiot. I bought mine from Amazon UK with prime next day shipping.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

GRANNYS PEACH TEA posted:

Tramadol I loved your role in Green Room, that movie was fuckin fantastic. I mean it would have been great without you but you made it perfect like the genes of a blond-haired blue-eyed Aryan warrior.

I haven't the foggiest idea what the "Green Room" is, sorry.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Tramadol Junkie posted:

You can buy a copy on Amazon and in most bookstores you idiot. I bought mine from Amazon UK with prime next day shipping.

You can buy a copy of "The Night Before Christmas" on Amazon too, but that don't make it real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
my great great grandfather was secretary of state for the colonies of the british empire. how much do i have to pay?

• Locked thread