Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird.

FluffieDuckie posted:

I dropped by something awful 13 years ago and I never left.

Been periodically coming to BYOB to workshop bad jokes for 3-4 years now and this place is an absolute treasure when you've got a silly, niche joke you really wanna explore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
I've been spending all day eating my poppy seed ice cream. It is not exactly "getting high", but there is some definite psychological effects. Wait, I guess if I am taking a drug that is changing my mental state, that is "getting high".

HappyKitty

BrownianMotion posted:

Been periodically coming to BYOB to workshop bad jokes for 3-4 years now and this place is an absolute treasure when you've got a silly, niche joke you really wanna explore

:3

HappyKitty

OH NO I SCARED MR DARCY :ohdear:

HappyKitty

Spymasters are so important

HappyKitty

ASMR: A Pseudopsychoanalytics of Emotional Labour.

HappyKitty

Battle is very emotional.

HappyKitty

Sean Bean is so horny for rifles

HappyKitty

(I'm watching Sharpe's Rifles on DVD, which my wife gave me, and for which I had to do a homoerotic scavenger hunt)

HappyKitty

Dexterity is such an important stat

HappyKitty

Sean Bean is such a tender lover and I'm CRYING

HappyKitty

Performance and Affect: the Teledildonics of Emotional Labour

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I would like to subscribe to a homoerotic scavenger hunt of the month club

Papa Was A Video Toaster

hamjobs posted:

I would like to subscribe to a homoerotic scavenger hunt of the month club

:emptyquote:

HappyKitty

I will never stop getting too high to post in BYOB

Papa Was A Video Toaster

HappyKitty posted:

:emptyquotebutbigger:

Twenty Four

I'm somewhat tall, but I'm gonna post anyways!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

HappyKitty posted:

This but also a great thing is happening rn and I'm too high to post about it but I'm literally over here hootin and hollerin because it's the loving BEST

HappyKitty

hamjobs posted:

This but also a great thing is happening rn and I'm too high to post about it but I'm literally over here hootin and hollerin because it's the loving BEST

What was happening?

HappyKitty

Also I'm not high yet but I probably will be shortly because I plan to go get high in a few minutes

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

HappyKitty posted:

What was happening?

it was an exciting bit of humor that made me feel better about myself and also somewhat vindicated

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

HappyKitty posted:

Also I'm not high yet but I probably will be shortly because I plan to go get high in a few minutes

hey bud, that's a good plan and I'll join

HappyKitty

I was late getting high, I have only just begun to vape

Papa Was A Video Toaster

HappyKitty posted:

I was late getting high, I have only just begun to vape

This vaping station will soon be operational. *Death Star laser fires, but it's just cooking a banger.*

HappyKitty

Awwwww yiss, I just set my alarm for 4:20AM

HappyKitty

TVsVeryOwn posted:

This vaping station will soon be operational. *Death Star laser fires, but it's just cooking a banger.*

And now it's time to play Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords.

HappyKitty

Awwwwww YISSSSSSS now I get to take the STEAM SURVEY

HappyKitty

I just LOOKED at my computer's staTS AND i got a BONER

HappyKitty

OH NO I SOMEHOW CLOSED THE STEAM SURVEY

HappyKitty

VAAAAAAAAALVE!!! LET ME TAKE THE STEAM SURVEY!!!

GAAAAABE IM BEGGING YOU, GAAAAAAAAAAAABBBE!!!

HappyKitty

I just searched in the Steam store for "steam survey"

HappyKitty

Now I'm laughing about the Steam Survey

HappyKitty

I think I just did this

HappyKitty

I'm too high to post on Steam

Farecoal

There he go

HappyKitty posted:

And now it's time to play Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords.

play with the restored content mod, it's very good

HappyKitty

Farecoal posted:

play with the restored content mod, it's very good

Oh, necessarily so

HappyKitty

I am high. Am I:

a) too high to play Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: The Sith Lords Restored Content Mod

b) too high to write my Ph.D thesis entitled "The Glass Sitting Room: Emotional Labour in Victorian Literature"

?

HappyKitty

Are we truly the last of the Memelords?

Or is somewhere an orphaned child listening rapt to tales of "All Your Base Are Belong To Us" until their taskmasterish guardian shoos them off, and then he effortlessly telepathically floats the stylus of a hand-me-down Cintiq tablet into his hand and then we see him doodling a picture of Sonic the Hedgehog being anally vored by the lady dragon from Shrek as he looks up at the starry night and John Williams music swells triumphantly

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

What if the Pusher robot was the last and best of us?????.

ALL MR DARCY HE WILL KNOW WHAT TO DO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I am extremely loving high and can't reach my goon hovel to obtain my snacks please send help