Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
I had a dream that was sort of based in a very ordinary wood and sith people in robes were using magnifing glasses looking at the grass looking for signs of the Jedi. I guess it's like that beach combing scene from Space Balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go
Residents of Taiwan could claim citizenship of the PRC in exchange for giving up their Taiwanese citizenship, and would get a bunch of PRC branded merch, like tote bags. These were so popular that Taiwanese were coming up with ways to get it without actually losing their citizenship. Crossing your fingers during the ceremony was the most popular way (apparently it worked, legally).

RavenousScoot

Had a dream someone posted a link, and I clicked on it. It led to a simple scrolling shooter game set over like circuitboards and poo poo. Then it hikacked my phone so the only thing it'd open to is a grid with my and 8 other peoples' cameras (the first 9 to open it) showing us in bizarre demonic filters. Anyone who joined after was a spectator.
There was some weird series of puzzles for us to solve, presumably for our device's freedom. Like combining what each of our cameras showed together as a grid to show one big picture. Every attempt, though, would charge our bank accounts a donation to charity.
I tried to PM the poster asking to switch with a spectator and was "fined" thousands.

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
RavenousScoot

Dreamt a coworker(?) had their testicle on a little pedestal on their desk as an ornament, and I lost it. They were mad at me because it was their backup copy, but I didn't understand why they would rely on an exterior teste if they still had a working internal one. Outside the body it surely wouldn't be in working order anyway.

Previous:

code:
calhoun

I am the scary clown with the tearaway face
i dreamt of snow which i'd never seen before. i befriended the two thugs who towed my car and i fell in love with an older woman.

calhoun

about a week ago i dreamt of someone close to me who was impressed that i knew that it wasn't just a dream. she called me the Magician and i asked if she was the Hierophant, but she said she was more like the king's court, which i don't really understand.

after a google search, perhaps she meant courtier -- an advisor to the king -- and was using simple language for me so that i might understand later.

edit: perhaps she did say courtier, too, and i misunderstood her but she was clear enough so i that might still understand later.

calhoun fucked around with this message at 12:02 on May 19, 2024

calhoun

Very funny.

I dreamt of King Charles and a girl I was in limerance with in high school. We were all at a banquet or a play, and I was in a very low position, and they were exalted.

The king moved very fast. I still thought of him as a prince but surely he was king. No Elizabeth. The girl humilated me at every turn. I was poor and foolish, making faux pas everywhere. Once, I stood before Charles' seat as he glided about the room and she laughed at me, saying I thought I was he. Trying to get me into trouble. But no one was alarmed by me at all.

This vivid dream lasted a long time. It was like a day or two. It started with me in some random girl's apartment. But I was sleeping on the floor. I suppose it must have been a room for rent, but I thought it was a Tinder date gone wrong. There were others. Perhaps it was for the event. I believe the event took place there and I was sleeping on the stage!

I slept somewhere else too, as I navigated my feelings for my limerance girl. Somewhere humiliating, like out of a car, as she made fun of me. Like a hostel situation. Punishment for posting my dream online? Reward? A test? Or just a random dream? It was all teasing.

The dream ended strangely. I walked past a house with cute monsters who needed help with bigger monsters inside. I went inside to help, it felt reminiscent of FFXIV. I saw a bigger monster, I know, and it cornered someone and I woke up.

More about the king.
He had a hidden agenda, certainly. He was concerned with his son, Harry. Very concerned, as if he were into drugs, which is why he moved so fast. He looked much younger. I think I did see Harry but I would think of him as William, but whatever, I don't think that's important.
He is not the king I had ever, ever thought of since I had the last dream a week ago of a king.

The girl.
Not like her irl counterpart except that she knew I liked her here, too, and was like a jester tormenting me. But it's how I think of her, yes, which is unfair.

What was I doing? Mostly trying to impress her by fitting in.

Why did I move in front of the king's chair? Because he left it, so I thought I had to, but I didn't, and it was wrong. (He was gliding about the room like a beast, but it had a social aspect.) Most important part of the dream? edit: I suppose I was trying to protect his seat.

The Tinder girl.
There was another man and children all sleeping in bean bags on the floor. Her children. She was always getting ready in the other room. The children spoke of things I can't pinpoint to each other. It started here. They spoke of food, I think, at least, and how to get it. Were they setting the scene? Was I just hungry, so I went to the king's banquet?

Finger Prince

calhoun posted:

Very funny.

I dreamt of King Charles and a girl I was in limerance with in high school. We were all at a banquet or a play, and I was in a very low position, and they were exalted.

The king moved very fast. I still thought of him as a prince but surely he was king. No Elizabeth. The girl humilated me at every turn. I was poor and foolish, making faux pas everywhere. Once, I stood before Charles' seat as he glided about the room and she laughed at me, saying I thought I was he. Trying to get me into trouble. But no one was alarmed by me at all.

This vivid dream lasted a long time. It was like a day or two. It started with me in some random girl's apartment. But I was sleeping on the floor. I suppose it must have been a room for rent, but I thought it was a Tinder date gone wrong. There were others. Perhaps it was for the event. I believe the event took place there and I was sleeping on the stage!

I slept somewhere else too, as I navigated my feelings for my limerance girl. Somewhere humiliating, like out of a car, as she made fun of me. Like a hostel situation. Punishment for posting my dream online? Reward? A test? Or just a random dream? It was all teasing.

The dream ended strangely. I walked past a house with cute monsters who needed help with bigger monsters inside. I went inside to help, it felt reminiscent of FFXIV. I saw a bigger monster, I know, and it cornered someone and I woke up.

More about the king.
He had a hidden agenda, certainly. He was concerned with his son, Harry. Very concerned, as if he were into drugs, which is why he moved so fast. He looked much younger. I think I did see Harry but I would think of him as William, but whatever, I don't think that's important.
He is not the king I had ever, ever thought of since I had the last dream a week ago of a king.

The girl.
Not like her irl counterpart except that she knew I liked her here, too, and was like a jester tormenting me. But it's how I think of her, yes, which is unfair.

What was I doing? Mostly trying to impress her by fitting in.

Why did I move in front of the king's chair? Because he left it, so I thought I had to, but I didn't, and it was wrong. (He was gliding about the room like a beast, but it had a social aspect.) Most important part of the dream? edit: I suppose I was trying to protect his seat.

The Tinder girl.
There was another man and children all sleeping in bean bags on the floor. Her children. She was always getting ready in the other room. The children spoke of things I can't pinpoint to each other. It started here. They spoke of food, I think, at least, and how to get it. Were they setting the scene? Was I just hungry, so I went to the king's banquet?

That's like a 10mg melatonin dream!

calhoun

Finger Prince posted:

That's like a 10mg melatonin dream!

i had been taking 5mg for about a month, but skipped the last two nights accidentally. i had a lucid dream last week on melatonin, but not for long. the other two dreams i posted here were off melatonin, not lucid, and very vivid. i'll be back on melatonin tonight. fingers crossed!

calhoun

too unsavory of a dream. down with the crimson king!

calhoun fucked around with this message at 11:22 on May 21, 2024

Farecoal

There he go
- I was at an indoor pool with a bunch of other people. We were all trapped inside, and there was a shark (which had both its eyes on the top of it's head, like a flounder) in the pool with a laser attached to it's head. Every so often it would beach itself (like a seal) on the sides of the pool and accuse us of committing a crime (unclear which crime it was). Then it would use its laser to cut off the front half of our foot. This happened to me (my right foot) and it was surprisingly painless. This was also scheduled (?) to happen to my left foot, but the laser missed. This then transitioned to...

- I was in a minivan with my brothers, being driven by my parents. We were trying to make it to a beach where half of my left foot was supposed to be shot off by a sniper. If we didn't make it by the scheduled time, the sniper would try to shoot it anyway, even if it meant harming other people. We couldn't make it in time, so I somehow ended up inside a crowded assembly hall. I was panicking and scared of my foot being shot instead of lasered (and it didn't help that everyone was staring at me). The sniper, a middle aged man with a mustache, came out on a balcony and tried to calm me down so he could take the shot, but I kept flinching and ruining his aim. This was the closest thing to a nightmare I've had in a very long time.

RavenousScoot

The grocery's Employee of the Month wall had some mathematical secret that I didn't understand why it worked, only that it meant one thing: I had to eat employees of the month 30 through 40. I'd keep getting arrested, then having to break into the store again to steal another employee of the month photo and eat it.

Previous:

code:
kalel

my dog who died IRL this year was alive.

I had to clean up a mess he made on the carpet. he gave me a cute little "who, me?" look though, the bastard.

I miss him

baka of lathspell

Literally a series of nightmares that i don't wanna post about, extremely vivid ones too unfortunately

on the other hand nice to wake up from

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

sort of what i remember from last night is that it was post-apocalyptic nuclear war and i personally mentally timeskipped there but no one else did. humans had 6 fingers now in addition to a thumb, and i spent some time trying to get a pre-apocalypse glove on.

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

kuskus

Driving in the nighttime through a hilly lakeside of a small town at Halloween. 10 tan pitbulls were in front of my headlights and one absorbed through the car like a ghost and started biting my testicles. He had a very fuzzy head. it took a lot of energy to pull myself out of the dream and shift my weight.

Finger Prince

kuskus posted:

Driving in the nighttime through a hilly lakeside of a small town at Halloween. 10 tan pitbulls were in front of my headlights and one absorbed through the car like a ghost and started biting my testicles. He had a very fuzzy head. it took a lot of energy to pull myself out of the dream and shift my weight.

Ghost Pitbull Gobbled My Balls sounds like a Chuck Tingle title

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I dreamt I had a zine called Hellgrammite that was based on Zoo Books. The new issue was called "Special spotlight on Adult yoda" & indeed focused on him. The inside fact file described him as a "sexually mature member of yaddle species" & the zine also featured an interview with a sneering, unnamed novelist. It also included serialized fiction & I dreamt of doing layouts for a chapter of an ongoing story about an elf whose apartment was overrun with storage boxes from a closed down college library. In a change of scene I sat moping at a lake with a woman, saying how much I regretted not being named "Alice," that the name Alice was pleasant & mysterious like holding up a seashell to your ear. She sneered just like the novelist & said I probably only thought that bc Alice sounds like lettuce and I'm such a big fan of lettuce. I knew that she was correct.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

RavenousScoot

How Wonderful! posted:

I dreamt I had a zine called Hellgrammite that was based on Zoo Books. The new issue was called "Special spotlight on Adult yoda" & indeed focused on him. The inside fact file described him as a "sexually mature member of yaddle species" & the zine also featured an interview with a sneering, unnamed novelist. It also included serialized fiction & I dreamt of doing layouts for a chapter of an ongoing story about an elf whose apartment was overrun with storage boxes from a closed down college library. In a change of scene I sat moping at a lake with a woman, saying how much I regretted not being named "Alice," that the name Alice was pleasant & mysterious like holding up a seashell to your ear. She sneered just like the novelist & said I probably only thought that bc Alice sounds like lettuce and I'm such a big fan of lettuce. I knew that she was correct.

this is amazing holy poo poo
like even if you sliced this any way each section is good

Previous:

code:
Farecoal

There he go

RavenousScoot posted:

this is amazing holy poo poo
like even if you sliced this any way each section is good

Just like Alice lettuce!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
a demon attacked me in a dream last night

growled at me like a rabid dog

heh.... dumbass

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

MadSparkle

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?
Last night was a 10 mg melatonin dream: My mom was alive again and without dementia, like she had been in a coma-nap and was finally awake. I was telling her about the recent drama in my sister's lovely marriage, but she didn't seem particularly interested.
I had to go to work, so I left, and it was either waiting tables, or stripping. I decided on stripping because waiting tables always gave me anxiety, but I couldn't find good stripper gear in my small backpack. I finally found something cute though it was florescent green, and edged with black lace. I was telling the other dancers about how I raised my credit, because this woman was terrified about how her credit was really low, and I felt bad for her. I tried to tell her how I raised my credit, explaining that even I, someone who is terrible with money, managed to do it.
At some point, I was in a bathroom, and found burger meat in one of the drawers and thought that was strange. I think the realization of that bit of weirdness woke me up.

Farecoal

There he go
Burger Meat! At the Strip Club

Finger Prince

I dreamed I died and became a ghost. I was on a ski trip with some friends and people I knew. I was hanging out with two of them when I died. They were sad to see me go, but happy for me as well, and a bit envious because I could just float up the mountain instead of waiting in lift lines. I could still manifest as a ghost strongly enough that I could have conversations with people and they didn't realize I was a ghost. I got on this huge cable car to go up to the peak (I guess it was still faster than floating up). At the end of the line there was a village with a pub/lodge and food, and I was excited to try this buffet they'd set up. I remember thinking that this ability to manifest stongly enough to still eat would probably fade over time, but right now it was pretty sweet. I don't think I actually ate any of the food in the dream though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go
My immediate family took a helicopter to some desert ruins to visit and have a meeting with some extended family members. I don't remember what was discussed at the meeting (although I do remember we were all seated at a huge conference table), but at the end, before we were going to adjourn, someone asked what we thought Mon Calamari (yes, from Star Wars) tasted like. Everyone agreed that me and one of my cousins would go off to discuss it. We both decided that the answer was obvious (no idea what it was) and so we decided to take a ride around the ruins on my electric scooter before I got back on the helicopter and went home.

Then everything looped from the time we boarded the helicopter to go to the ruins, except me and my immediate family all had memories of what had already happened. This time, I was in the bathroom when I heard her complain that me and my brothers couldn't find girlfriends because we were masturbating daily (???). I stormed out of the bathroom and went ballistic, asking my mom if she was from the 1500s. She refused to change her mind and the dream ended there.