Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
cinco de mayo options
This poll is closed.
taco bowl [WE LOVE HISPANICS!] 115 36.39%
huge gross burrito 78 24.68%
normal food for a human 41 12.97%
buddykins [straight tequila directly from plastic bottle] 82 25.95%
Total: 252 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

a.lo posted:

I agree ban the top trump poster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
I wanna do Chinese hotpot but none of the places around here do outdoor dining so I'm just drinking beer in my underwear and cursing my existence.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

whats all this Dune dune the thread

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
wow the forums are closing at 130 am

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
jc denton voice:] take your best shot

laputin machine :ukraine:

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Consummate Professional posted:

finally

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

how long have they been sitting on that article waiting for the signal from mcconnell and mccarthy?

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://mobile.twitter.com/EWErickson/status/1520445819840782338

...huh, erick of all people

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT4UgE28_xk

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

hah, all my bullies are gonna looks stupid after buying me all those novelty jerseys

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

*licks lips*

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
they have to do forums maintenance to the forums data base because my posts are just too good, they need to preserve all relevant data, including metadata microdata and macrodata

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

why would he resign? Why would any pol resign? Post through it. What incentive is there to stop?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

a.lo posted:

I agree ban the top trump poster.

:hmmyes:

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

ArmZ posted:

Madison: post through it!!

it's the only honorable way to go :patriot:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l10O4impcBI

Is Girlboss still in vogue, is that still an ongoing project or has it been co-opted and cringed out by affluent white liberal ladies yet

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Consummate Professional posted:

That'll give me enough time to live post SNL, excellent.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

When I hit my weed oil cart at home I blow it out the window because I don't want to stink up my apt and I have a bird and he shouldn't be breathing it in

I was blowing this hit of train wreck out the window and there was a bigass mosquito chilling on the screen and I blasted it with a vape cloud and it took like 2 or 3 hits for it to leave. I imagine that little fucker is on a whole nother plane of existence

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

titty_baby_ posted:

When I hit my weed oil cart at home I blow it out the window because I don't want to stink up my apt and I have a bird and he shouldn't be breathing it in

I was blowing this hit of train wreck out the window and there was a bigass mosquito chilling on the screen and I blasted it with a vape cloud and it took like 2 or 3 hits for it to leave. I imagine that little fucker is on a whole nother plane of existence

carts dont really smell, or pax, just open your windows

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

TRUMP

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

In like 2010 or 11 I was at a party and the guy who lived theres mom smoked and had a big grinder but didn't know about the kief chamber and so he was giving everyone huge kief hits and we found a black widow and put it in an empty bottle and took turns blowing hits into the bottle the whole night. It started thrashing around erratically and then went limp and I think we killed it but then we lost it inside somewhere

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Plinkey posted:

carts dont really smell, or pax, just open your windows

Listen plinkey respectfully your wrong

abd also the bird part

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

titty_baby_ posted:

Listen plinkey respectfully your wrong

abd also the bird part

idk, my cats are clam as gently caress right now

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

titty_baby_ posted:

blow big son, nobody got time for those half measures

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i might get out my rainbow bong tonight

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Plinkey posted:

i might get out my rainbow bong tonight

Post pix

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

More Fu Yu paintings

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

titty_baby_ posted:

In like 2010 or 11 I was at a party and the guy who lived theres mom smoked and had a big grinder but didn't know about the kief chamber and so he was giving everyone huge kief hits and we found a black widow and put it in an empty bottle and took turns blowing hits into the bottle the whole night. It started thrashing around erratically and then went limp and I think we killed it but then we lost it inside somewhere

and that black widows name? amber heard

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

may already??

good thing tiem doesn't exist

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

ram dass in hell posted:

if you're reading the trump thread you absolutely have brain damage. if you're posting in it, even worse.

:downsrim:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993