Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

hell yeah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

got up to freshen my drink and her eyes snapped open like "guy why you gotta ruin the moment"

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Lpzie posted:

hell yeah!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

bootiful

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,
would you be kind enough to explain wtf is going on with that human behind the good dog, I can’t figure it

edit: nm figured it out, it’s just a large persons gut with a shirt tag that’s the same color as the glass in the background, not somebody with blue shorts doing a handstand with shoes on their hands stretching a green sweater between knees with legs kicked out into the air

386-SX 25Mhz VGA has issued a correction as of 05:44 on May 12, 2024

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

would you be kind enough to explain wtf is going on with that human behind the good dog, I can’t figure it

edit: nm figured it out, it’s just a large persons gut with a shirt tag that’s the same color as the glass in the background, not somebody with blue shorts doing a handstand with shoes on their hands stretching a green sweater between knees with legs kicked out into the air

This is about the most meandering way I’ve ever seen somebody call someone else fat

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

can you draw what you imagined it was cause I cannot follow your brain on this one.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

HashtagGirlboss posted:

This is about the most meandering way I’ve ever seen somebody call someone else fat

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

This is weird

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,

Lpzie posted:

can you draw what you imagined it was cause I cannot follow your brain on this one.
I hope this clears things up. I accept my probation

Only registered members can see post attachments!

speng31b
May 8, 2010

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

I hope this clears things up

hmmm

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

pictured backflipping out of the weirdest way of calling someone fat ever

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

:wtc:

the illustration to "explain" is even weirder

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

lmao wtf

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

outstanding post

Skaffen-Amtiskaw
Jun 24, 2023

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
official c-spam callin a guy a fat bitch megathread

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

good dog

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
that post is a goddamn cognitohazard. now when I look at the original picture I can almost see what they were talking about for like a fraction of a second before it all snaps back into place

Skaffen-Amtiskaw
Jun 24, 2023

He's sat on my stomach while I try to post because it's thundering now. Elbows in hooman ribs = not good dog.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Skaffen-Amtiskaw posted:

He's sat on my stomach while I try to post because it's thundering now. Elbows in hooman ribs = not good dog.

it's not his fault you're so comfy and safe

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.
A++ white patch, would pet

Skaffen-Amtiskaw
Jun 24, 2023

cat botherer posted:

A++ white patch, would pet

Pet the white patch, you get the claws.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

lol found this photo of my dog as a puppy

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

very smart dog, finished the crossword. correctly, I hope?

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Lpzie posted:

very smart dog, finished the crossword. correctly, I hope?

assuming she wasn't too tipsy from the wine

500 bad dogs
Nov 22, 2023

Diamonds On MY Fish
Dec 10, 2008

I WAS BORN THIS WAY
My dog just lost his best friend a couple hours ago

:smith:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Buck Wildman posted:

godly photo

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
do you really sit at the breakfast room table and do the broadsheet newspaper crossword on the regular?

Skaffen-Amtiskaw
Jun 24, 2023

Buck Wildman posted:

Has fine taste of beverage.

Diamonds On MY Fish posted:

Condolences to you and your doggo. Had a dog who also had a very close cat friend and was devastated when he bumped a car and didn’t come home one day.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

What the heck

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Very sorry pal

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Smythe posted:

do you really sit at the breakfast room table and do the broadsheet newspaper crossword on the regular?

lol no that was at my folks

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

:( sorry to hear it

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

then

now