Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

me getting my nose insanely brown in miladys fat stinking rear end: Ugh I am SO sorry The Gamers are riled at you. I wish these chuds would find a new effing hobby, and personality, dont you think?> They deserve to have their Pwecious Favowite roasted for all eternity, dont they?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

HolePisser1982 posted:

me getting my nose insanely brown in miladys fat stinking rear end: Ugh I am SO sorry The Gamers are riled at you. I wish these chuds would find a new effing hobby, and personality, dont you think?> They deserve to have their Pwecious Favowite roasted for all eternity, dont they?

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

the perfect snipe...

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

the perfect snipe...

lurker whos just trying to find some tips to deal with the Gorgon boss on Mount Crag: Ayyy bwuh.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

lurker whos just trying to find some tips to deal with the Gorgon boss on Mount Crag: Ayyy bwuh.

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Bruh,

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
https://files.catbox.moe/tumnlj.mp4

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

lol their so loving retarded

thanks for the epic sig el spider

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
protip: telling them to WAIT every time you have to jump in between precarious ledges to find those seeker medals

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NXnxTNIWkc

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

godly smackdown upon the most toxic tards in all gamerdom. "jim motherfucking sterling son!" hell loving yeah

Pleased to hear Dragon's Dogma 2 has, uh, a long list of epic expansions tripling the size of the game

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

So far in my playthrough they've never landed in that cart lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Oh the microtransactions that make it so I have to play the cool game less are just so tempting

ARRGHPLEASENONONONO
Feb 5, 2001

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

lkmfao

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

godly smackdown upon the most toxic tards in all gamerdom. "jim motherfucking sterling son!" hell loving yeah

lol oh you llike playing the video game? you expect me to believe you are having fun running around blowing up goblins? gently caress. Off.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Stux posted:

lol oh you llike playing the video game? you expect me to believe you are having fun running around blowing up goblins? gently caress. Off.

They love Musou games lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

imagining jim sterling reviewing radiohead's kid a and the entire body of the review is just screaming about concession prices. Ten quid for a loving Boddingtons! Toss off!!!!!!! And you mewling flunkies gobble this shite!! Facking 'ell

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

https://twitter.com/bohemianrhapso6/status/1772528302206390568

stop laughing. theyre charging people 90 bloody pence for a wakestone. this game ISNT funny STOP laughing.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Stux posted:

stop laughing. theyre charging people 90 bloody pence for a wakestone. this game ISNT funny STOP laughing.

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Stux posted:

Lmao

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Why am I on my third quest sneaking into the castle when there's no stealth and the AI doesn't work. I stumbled into the Queen Regent and she just stared at me and said she was busy. The magistrate stopped following me because he saw a rat so I had to carry him outside while the guards threatened to arrest me then wandered off

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Stux posted:

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Stux posted:

My buddy sends me a hundred rage messages in steam every time something like this happens and I always think it sounds cool and fun

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Stux posted:

lmao

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Stux posted:

so that's how fast travel works in this game?? wow.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

ran into a sleeping cyclops on the far side of a collapsed bridge, woke him up and attacked till he fell forward into the gap and ended up desperately holding on Wile E. Coyote style, then walked over his back to cross the river. This game rules lol

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
This is the best game I've played since Elden Ring

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
a bunch of nerds seem mad that im having a blast with it.

swinging a 2 handed sword as a warrior is loving great

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

I unlocked Mystic Spearhand earlier this evening and it absolutely rules. This game is so much goddamn fun.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Griffins are the loving Monster Hunter World Bazelgeuse of this game I swear to god, they've interrupted at least three big fights now and have the time they either just gently caress off or divebomb into the river and die. Griffin this isn't making anyone happy man

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Griffins are the loving Monster Hunter World Bazelgeuse of this game I swear to god, they've interrupted at least three big fights now and have the time they either just gently caress off or divebomb into the river and die. Griffin this isn't making anyone happy man

lol dont ever try enjoying a nice caravan ride without dozing off, my man. chances of a griffin coming in and tearing the whole thing apart are 90%

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Had an encounter where I got on an oxcart that got attacked by an Ogre.

Then some wolves stumbled in, then some Saurians, and then a griffon showed up on top of everything.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Roth posted:

Had an encounter where I got on an oxcart that got attacked by an Ogre.

Then some wolves stumbled in, then some Saurians, and then a griffon showed up on top of everything.

Lol half the enemy types in the game in one encounter

I'm enjoying this game a lot but it feels like a remake of DD1 pre-Dark Arisen. Which is still fun as gently caress but I yearn for Bitterblack Isle

Lunchmeat Larry fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Mar 27, 2024

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I was on one of those freight zipline things when a griffin tore through it and broke it in one go, dropping everyone to their deaths. I tried using a wakestone and running for it but instead I got surrounded by 50 orcs. I almost got away to town but a wolf came from around cover ahead of me and carried me backwards 50 yards right into the middle of the monsters

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
the wolves drag you so loving far

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

grieving for Gandalf posted:

I was on one of those freight zipline things when a griffin tore through it and broke it in one go, dropping everyone to their deaths. I tried using a wakestone and running for it but instead I got surrounded by 50 orcs. I almost got away to town but a wolf came from around cover ahead of me and carried me backwards 50 yards right into the middle of the monsters

I had no idea that cart system could even be broken.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

it was so loving comical how far the one wolf out of nowhere took me back into the pack of monsters that I had tears in my eyes

MeatwadIsGod posted:

I had no idea that cart system could even be broken.

you've probably seen how the griffin just drops its nuts on you or whatever you're fighting when it shows up. it did exactly that on the gondola and we all fell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

The ogre picked me up and walked off very far just to drool on me for a minute.