Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
But Who? WHO!?
Cowboys
Giants
Eagles
Washington Football Team
gently caress it, 4-way 8-8-1 tie no survivors
View Results

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I can’t stop laughing. How has Snyder made his money? He’s a loving terrible business owner. gently caress I hate him so much, wish that Congress could’ve dug up some actual crimes to put him in jail for…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Capitalism is not in fact a meritocracy

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
gently caress the Giants Triple-gently caress the commies

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Cartoon Man posted:

I can’t stop laughing. How has Snyder made his money? He’s a loving terrible business owner. gently caress I hate him so much, wish that Congress could’ve dug up some actual crimes to put him in jail for…

Real estate failson. Honestly, his friendship with Trump isn't surprising even beyond billionaire class solidarity

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
How can you just cease and desist a movie just cause you're too dumb to realize trump is a huge clown?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Asproigerosis posted:

How can you just cease and desist a movie just cause you're too dumb to realize trump is a huge clown?

Dan Snyder is a piece of rotting garbage sticking out of an unwashed, gaping anus. Nothing is too dumb for him to do or misunderstand.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Billionaires can be incredibly insulated.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
I thought that I already hated Snyder as much as humanly possible but

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

Forrest on Fire posted:

Real estate failson. Honestly, his friendship with Trump isn't surprising even beyond billionaire class solidarity

Nah, that’s Trump.

Snyder is from a middle class family. He made his money in telemarketing after he conned some rich guys into investing in his little start up. He’s probably the closest thing out there to the American myth of the self made billionaire

He’s also the most loathsome owner in sports history

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

predicto posted:

Whoa, whoa, let’s stop and think this over before we get too rash.

that particular bar is stratospheric

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

CapnAndy posted:

Whoa, whoa, let’s stop and think this over before we get too rash.

that particular bar is stratospheric

Marge Schott has to be at or near the top of that list for the literal “Hitler was okay” comments among many, many other things.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Who else has hidden from a congressional subpoena on their yacht in the Mediterranean cause they don’t want to answer Congressional questions over sexual harassment and business fraud?

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Cartoon Man posted:

Who else has hidden from a congressional subpoena on their yacht in the Mediterranean cause they don’t want to answer Congressional questions over sexual harassment and business fraud?

That's not why I hid from a congressional subpoena on my yacht

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
gently caress a congressional subpoena those mfs ain't poo poo either

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

predicto posted:

Nah, that’s Trump.

Snyder is from a middle class family. He made his money in telemarketing after he conned some rich guys into investing in his little start up. He’s probably the closest thing out there to the American myth of the self made billionaire

he was sent abroad to private school in London (where his family owned property) and started his business with money from dad. sure that's middle class

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
A small personal loan of a million dollars.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

idk how much money daddy gave him but if your family owns homes on two continents and you're sent to finishing school in London I’m not sure you still qualify as middle class by any reasonable definition

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

indigi posted:

idk how much money daddy gave him but if your family owns homes ... I’m not sure you still qualify as middle class by any reasonable definition

You could have stopped there. Once your family has multiple properties, you're no longer anything close to the middle of America.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I can't even imagine owning a property

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

I've got a great deal on this place called Baltic Avenue

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

indigi posted:

he was sent abroad to private school in London (where his family owned property) and started his business with money from dad. sure that's middle class

As far as I know, his dad was in England because he was a writer for Associated Press, not because he was some rich mogul. And his dad apparently took out a second mortgage on the house to so little Danny could start his business. I'm not saying they were poor - they were solidly upper middle class like almost everyone else in Silver Spring Maryland in the 1980s.

Wait, why the gently caress am I trying to set the record straight on Dan loving Snyder, a man I have hated with a passion for decades?

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

Mr. Nice! posted:

You could have stopped there. Once your family has multiple properties, you're no longer anything close to the middle of America.

True. "Middle class" traditionally has been a very broad term, and maybe I should have said "upper middle class."

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

gently caress Dan Snyder and gently caress the Cowboys.

That’s something we can all agree on.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Cartoon Man posted:

:hmmyes:

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

Cartoon Man posted:

yeah!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Cartoon Man posted:

:yeah:

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
it has been fun listening to giants podcasts talking up the potential for malik nabers’ rookie year while largely ignoring the part where the guys throwing him the ball will be daniel jones, drew lock, and probably tommy devito a couple of games

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

elime anning posted:

it has been fun listening to giants podcasts talking up the potential for malik nabers’ rookie year while largely ignoring the part where the guys throwing him the ball will be daniel jones, drew lock, and probably tommy devito a couple of games

J'marr Chase and Tee Higgins made a whole bunch of people believe in Jake Browning

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Rogue Elephant posted:

J'marr Chase and Tee Higgins made a whole bunch of people believe in Jake Browning

Only for like a game or two though

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

elime anning posted:

Are ya’ll still high on Tommy Cutlets? Reminds me of when Commanders land went nuts over Taylor Heinicke cause he almost maybe sorta came close to beating Tom Brady in one of our rare playoff appearances.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
We were never genuinely high on Tommy DeVito he was just a fun breath of fresh air by being watchable and funny for a brief window during an abysmal season of football.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

predicto posted:

Nah, that’s Trump.

How could it be anything but telemarketing, the most exploitative and rightly despised industry in America

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Cartoon Man posted:

Are ya’ll still high on Tommy Cutlets?
He's funny; that counts for a lot.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Cartoon Man posted:

https://x.com/awfulannouncing/status/1793419757691253048?s=46

the mavs and stars can join the rangers in doing the funniest thing

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

indigi posted:

gently caress a congressional subpoena those mfs ain't poo poo either

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
I hope the Wolves whip their rear end just on general principal.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

What the gently caress, is this seriously what our trash jerseys look like this year?

I wasn’t gonna buy one anyway till JD accomplishes something, but gently caress me these are gross looking.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

even the uniforms are embarassed by what team they're for

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

It honestly just looks like a player t-shirt. That's terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

AFewBricksShy posted:

It honestly just looks like a player t-shirt. That's terrible.

Sorta. Except the t-shirt at least prints the name directly on the clothing and not some burgundy patch thing.