Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Love seeing Kelvin progressing and evolving before our eyes. Good stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
I really hope Kelvin ends up the champ some day.

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!
I am extremely surprised there were three 29-28 scorecards. The only way this can be explained is if the judges all had Kelvin losing a different round.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

How did you not gas? Well I didn't cut weight.

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
Sure wish fighters would learn the art of calling people out, these softball "Any idea who you want to see next" questions are perfect opportunities.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Ishin posted:

Sure wish fighters would learn the art of calling people out, these softball "Any idea who you want to see next" questions are perfect opportunities.

yep. they're loving themselves right here. call out someone ranked higher that you match up well against and joe silva might just be like ah gently caress it

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
SO MUCH VIOLENCE IS UPON US

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Probably smarter to go with the apology and not risk making yourself look like a dick by calling someone out after you just missed weight though

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Marching Powder posted:

yep. they're loving themselves right here. call out someone ranked higher that you match up well against and joe silva might just be like ah gently caress it

I like KG and all, but I don't really see anyone ranked higher than him that he matches up well with at the moment. Maybe Ellenberger since his confidence seems completely shot.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

MagicCube posted:

I like KG and all, but I don't really see anyone ranked higher than him that he matches up well with at the moment.

not a kg specific problem

GRBass
Apr 25, 2008
Kelvin should have called out michael bisping. "Im sick of all this weight cutting, i'm gonna knock that fuckin eye straight *drops mic*"

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i remember the last time i thought 'wow cub sure is facing a big powerful dude' and then he kicked the everloving poo poo out of siver

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!
Give Kelvin Demian Maia. Timing seems like it works out pretty well.

GRBass
Apr 25, 2008

Marching Powder posted:

i remember the last time i thought 'wow cub sure is facing a big powerful dude' and then he kicked the everloving hCG out of siver

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Dang, Dana just said that the Kelvin fight is FOTN thus far, but he wouldn't be eligible for missing the weight.

Thankfully for him, So Cal and Heathen are about to rip this god drat arena apart

Boregasm
Nov 18, 2009
If you're 22 and improving, probably best to go with the whole "don't care who I fight" route instead of putting yourself in the grinder.

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

-Atom- posted:

Dang, Dana just said that the Kelvin fight is FOTN thus far, but he wouldn't be eligible for missing the weight.

Thankfully for him, So Cal and Heathen are about to rip this god drat arena apart

Dolce is very amused.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

-Atom- posted:

Doesn't that mean his opponent gets his FOTN money too? Ouch

Edit: If he gets it after the main that is

Orange Carlisle fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Jun 29, 2014

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The key to Cub's success, he just got sick of losing.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Should've ponied up that money to have a dude tell you to eat spinach and drink enough water to piss every half hour for 10 days

eaglesmerlin1
Mar 29, 2010
UGK Intro>*

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Thanks to Anik for saying what everyone was thinking.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Juicy j owns.

*irrelevant, still true

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Agreed, though I think "Murder" would have been a better song choice.

GRBass
Apr 25, 2008
Cubs frame looks like he could probably make bantam pretty easily...

eaglesmerlin1
Mar 29, 2010

Marching Powder posted:

Juicy j owns.

*irrelevant, still true

I think we were both thinking 3 6 Mafia...so agreed!

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Cub Swanson has a very high Tattoo Market Value

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

GRBass posted:

Cubs frame looks like he could probably make bantam pretty easily...

He'd be stepping on Eddie Wineland's toes.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

rrrrrrrrrrrt posted:

Cub Swanson has a very high Tattoo Market Value

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

There's a parallel earth somewhere where this same fight is happening during yard time

GRBass
Apr 25, 2008
Dude Wipe tattoo incoming

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

GRBass posted:

Dude Wipe tattoo incoming

A Matt Lindland boycotted company

GRBass
Apr 25, 2008

Tezcatlipoca posted:

He'd be stepping on Eddie Wineland's toes.

not if wineland decides to hang em up as he has openly pondered...

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Everyone wooing in this arena needs to be euthanized immediately

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
That cartwheel kick attempt from Cub was awesome.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

cub moving at 1.5x speed good poo poo

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

Swanson looks amazing. He'll get the KO in a couple rounds at this rate. Lets see if Stephens can respond.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
more weird rear end kicks, please

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010

maffew buildings posted:

There's a parallel earth somewhere where this same fight is happening during yard time

Parallel Jack Slack is writing a column on toilet paper, explaining the correct way to clinch and stab the gut with a pepsi can carefully folded on itself twenty times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Stephens is really taking over with his pressure.

• Locked thread