Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

i love art

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Cunty

friendship

Freakbox

"And Tomorrow I can get Scared Another Day..."
Could you draw a happy puppy dog (preferably a dalmatian, but you choose the breed) in a cowboy hat riding on an old-fashioned atom bomb? I want something cute for my girlfriend- she's having a bad day and just recently got jury duty. :ohdear:

Salmiakki

Freakbox posted:

Could you draw a happy puppy dog (preferably a dalmatian, but you choose the breed) in a cowboy hat riding on an old-fashioned atom bomb? I want something cute for my girlfriend- she's having a bad day and just recently got jury duty. :ohdear:

Freakbox

Salmiakki posted:

Awesome Bombdog

!!!!!!!!! Oh! Thank you :kimchi: She is gonna be super surprised. She Loves dogs and apocalyptic nuclear wastelands! The hat is because she's from Texas and I'm the worst girlfriend ever.

ass
these are pretty cool sal :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freakbox

She loves BombDog- it's her new Skype Avatar. :neckbeard: She says Super-Mega-Ultra-Thankyou. :h:

• Locked thread