Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Glompton

I feel pity, for the poor gbs man, and I am glad that he is probated for his own good. thanks dct, and bopeps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

this guys gotten really drunk before

i am he

friendly craig posted:

this guys gotten really drunk before

ask him about being blackout drunk

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i would like to take this opportunity to remind everybody to come post in BFC if at any point you are thinking about taking out a loan against your retirement accounts, especially for something like an anime convention. ok thank you.

i am he

sexy girl: hol y poo poo really? you get black out drunk? thats so interesting wow. you sound cool.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
i was thinking of taking a loan against my 401k to purchase weaponry to adorn my wall, thoughts?

bwatts

*makes it rain $1 bills at animecon*

dogcrash truther
College professor: what's it like getting blackout drunk?
G0lbez: I don't remember! auyyyy lmao
Professor: you're the professor now

pig slut lisa

irl is good

CAT BRUSH posted:

i was thinking of taking a loan against my 401k to purchase weaponry to adorn my wall, thoughts?

you need to come post in BFC so we can tell you what type of weaponry

cuntman.net

:wtc:

cuntman.net

well now i dont feel so bad about hoot94. good to know that no matter what stupid thing you do here someone else will end up doing something even stupider

WINNINGHARD

also he has welfare, because actual kids in desperate dont need it or whatever

dogcrash truther
There's two things i love: alcohol and not having any electricity. Well imagine my surprise when I found out there's a way to do both at once

i am he

im a f*ckin high roller bitch. i handed like two, maybe even 3? (cant remember because i was blacked out on alcohol) $20 bills (thats US beyotch) at an anime convention, didnt even say poo poo to them, just walked away. i had to get home to pretend my cat was a non Moe member of the three stooges and i was Moe.

tao of lmao

I'm a huge fan of mysteries. So piecing together my previous night is a bit of a fun challenge to me.

WINNINGHARD

i abuse the hell of my cat, because who gets a cat except to beat the living poo poo out of it and make its life an utter hell i am so loving cool

OH BY THE WAY GBS loving OWNS

tao of lmao

WINNINGHARD posted:

i abuse the hell of my cat, because who gets a cat except to beat the living poo poo out of it and make its life an utter hell i am so loving cool

hey listen, the cat always throws the first punch. I may say some real hurtful poo poo, but I never swing unless swung at.

nvm no cake

Hugh Malone posted:

self own PS4SUPREMACY (im gonna get1 someday)

:hfive:

i already have a PS4

bwatts

goldmine

tao of lmao

Ace of Baes
i like to call my wifes cat a retard but its ki d of hosed up because he actually does have cat brain damage

pig slut lisa

irl is good

dogcrash truther

g0lbez posted:

prolly not but it was actually a joking post because cats don't even know when you're plotting their death like sometiems i wrap my hands around her neck and pretend to choke her but she's just like "I'M A loving CAT THANKS FOR FEEDING ME" and i'm just like "lmao i actually look at the chicken percentage in your food you stupid fucker"

I probably should have clarified, but my distaste for strangling 7 prostitutes in Gary, Indiana, also extends to strangling any number of cats, regardless of where, or what the reason is. Again, that's just me. My grandma always said I was "different."

i am he

haha, ya, put this guy in a (literal) gold mine, so he cant escape

i am he

Golbez [In Rod Serling Voice] ♫Twilight Zone Music♫: You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind, where people don't intentionally harm household pets. You're moving into a land of both kindness and morality, of secure retirement funds and financial stability. You've just crossed over, into, the Twilight Zone.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

The Green Calx posted:

i already have a PS4

:hfive:

FluffieDuckie

dogcrash truther posted:

I probably should have clarified, but my distaste for strangling 7 prostitutes in Gary, Indiana, also extends to strangling any number of cats, regardless of where, or what the reason is. Again, that's just me. My grandma always said I was "different."

dct i like you, but man you sure do have some hosed up opinions

City of Glompton

I propose we keep this thread open and see what he has to say for himself tomorrow. I hate taking advantage of drunks even if it's their own dumb fault...but I'd love to hear about his goon bride, when he's sobered up.

Ace of Baes
i'm putting my money on the puppet-master defense and him claiming it wasnt really his bank info

FluffieDuckie

Nacho Destroyer posted:

i'm putting my money on the puppet-master defense and him claiming it wasnt really his bank info

yeah he's way ahead of you

Lil Cunty

Siluvayne posted:

I propose we keep this thread open and see what he has to say for himself tomorrow. I hate taking advantage of drunks even if it's their own dumb fault...but I'd love to hear about his goon bride, when he's sobered up.

yeah i want to know more about this lucky lady myself

i mean $500 for a suite at an anime convention i want to hear more about living the mrs. g0lbez dream

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
I am the anime convention. No anime convention has existed before me, nor will any exist after me

bird.

WINNINGHARD

weird

by zen death robot

WINNINGHARD posted:

OP, please leave and re-enter GBS. this is getting pretty gross.

WINNINGHARD posted:

I don't like it when weird GBS guys abuse my cat.

WINNINGHARD posted:

It would be good if you went back to GBS, OP.

WINNINGHARD posted:

If I were a weird GBS dude, I'd be golbez, the guy who likes to kill pets

WINNINGHARD posted:

GBS victim mode owns

WINNINGHARD posted:

Thank you, now please go back to GBS.

WINNINGHARD posted:

hello, I abuse pets, purchase plastic toys from japan on credit, also I am GBS as hell, my name is g0lbez

WINNINGHARD posted:

THIS

FAT32 SHAMER

i am he posted:

golbez: hi, ya, is this my bank? i need to cancel $1000 dollars in amazon transactions. somebody ordered like 15,000 ladybugs with my bank account information.

Scaly Haylie

holy hopping christers

golbez you DUMMY

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
golbez ya ding dong

g0lbez

and then you'll beg
who else but g0lbez

dogcrash truther

your current av is good

Adbot