Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

:buddy: GAY 4 ORGANS :buddy:

RideTheSpiral posted:

dried blood has literally NO SMELL

dude you're arguing semantics now, we all know that the blood in question was mixed with copious amounts of urine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

fist4jesus posted:

1. Find your own old man. It shouldn't take long in Perth.
2. Outside your effective range.

Don't bogart the oldpissman, OPee, let your fellow Aussies have a piss, err piece.

Now I'm back to reading, three pages behind ITT, there must have been many rapid pissy and real beefy developments...

Edit: If amyone calls you a little pissbitch I'll fuckin' 'ave 'em, you're doing good and hard work in the face of pissversity, all hail the Pee King! :love:

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Oct 5, 2016

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

BigBadSteve posted:

Don't bogart the oldpissman, OPee, let your fellow Aussies have a piss, err piece.

Now I'm back to reading, three pages behind ITT, there must have been many rapid pissy and real beefy developments...

Edit: If amyone calls you a little pissbitch I'll fuckin' 'ave 'em, you're doing good and hard work in the face of pissversity, all hail the Pee King! :love:

Dude.

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002

fist4jesus fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Oct 6, 2016

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I'm curious if it dripped through to the floor.

I can't believe you got your old rear end grandpa to help move that thing. What if he died moving that biohazard mess? Two messes to clean up then.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Why didn't you use the plastic liner? Or just wrap a giant tarp around it and then move it out? Or is that what you did?

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

Mr. F! posted:

Why didn't you use the plastic liner? Or just wrap a giant tarp around it and then move it out? Or is that what you did?

I presume his grandfather is a piss fetishist and was more than happy to carry the mattress out himself

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Toadvine posted:

I'm curious if it dripped through to the floor.

I can't believe you got your old rear end grandpa to help move that thing. What if he died moving that biohazard mess? Two messes to clean up then.

The only one who can handle an old man's piss, is an old man.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

BigBadSteve posted:

Greetings from page 3 :boom:

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Mr. F! posted:

Because once goon stories get even an ounce of attention they feel the need to make it ultra-compelling/weird. They always escalate to keep the thread going. Just watch, I bet the next post is going to be something like he found a bunch of dead animals in the closet, or that he contracted HIV from handling the bloodpiss mattress.

It's just a moderately nasty mattress and this whole idea of replacing it is absurd and is not the OP's job at all. If the old man likes to sleep in his own fluids let him.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
i dont even like scooping out litter boxes drat dude this is hella gross but good on you for helping someone out even if it officially makes you a pissbitch

try saying "get really beefy bitch" to yourself and see if that helps

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002

fist4jesus fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Oct 6, 2016

Enemy Ace
Mar 14, 2006
"We stain the sky. We fight a war in heaven."
Is a man not entitled to the piss in his mattress?

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
sorry about the fleas man, you're a good dude. might wanna check for bed bugs too just to be safe?? those are the worst

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Why didn't you simply have a service do this. They probably would've picked up the bucket of piss before trying to wrangle a piss bed too.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I have an old man who I consider a friend, probably similar to this man-friend of yours. He has disgusting toenails. Sometimes I clip them for them because he cannot reach his own feet. He has COPD and is obese because he cannot move very well without losing his breath.

One time I was clipping his toe-nails (with side-cutters, not toe nail clippers, if that explains how thick these disgusting things were) and after clipping off a rather large chunk the nail flew off of his toe, bounced off my chin and fell into my shirt, where it promptly lodged in my bellybutton.

Somehow, I didn't make a thread about it.

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

fist4jesus posted:

Things were looking pretty good until grandad stepped onto, and flipped onto himself, a shallow plastic tub I guess old man had been using as a night jar. It wasnt full but im buying him new shoes and pants today. The smell was bad but nothing like the bed. I had to get him to step into garbage bags which I taped closed and sent him home.
You should get him something like this for Christmas:

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

Those flea bites are going to itch af. I recommend getting an topical antihistamine ointment. Chloropyramine ointment works wonders on itchy mosquito, bedbug and flea bites.

e: phenazone/acetaminophen/codeine piss, from otc cold remedy pills, smells effing terrible. like eyes-watering-cant-look-down kind of terrible and the piss turns green. I don't know if the smell is caused by the pills themselves or it's just the smell of my liver literally going out my dick and down the drain.

A SWEATY FATBEARD fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Oct 5, 2016

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

see this way the banks don't get it

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

fist4jesus posted:

Comparing notes later, we are both covered in flea bites.

While in the hellhouse you might want to wear pet flea collars on each wrist, like Hunter S. Thompson did during his Vegas adventure.

fist4jesus posted:

He is demanding to go home and has ripped out/removed the catheter himself.

He's obviously keen to check the money in his mattress.

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
"I'll feed your cat" you said.

You're in a story now where you've taken several visits to this empty piss house, engaged in hours of phone calls about piss, money has been spent on piss protection. Your octogenarian grandfather was covered in piss and left with bags for shoes which you have to pay to replace and now there's a furious incontinent man ripping the piss-drip from his dick and demanding to return to his piss-hovel sans piss-blood-bed and mattress. He will storm down his garden path, dodging piss-soaked pillows and he will walk up to you and ask what the gently caress is going on now that you've involved not only members of your own family but his family too, likely some kind of social services and he doesn't even know about your clandestine, totally public internet thread complete will pictures of pissy blood-mattress and a running commentary.

You, sir, have hosed up BIG.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Man this thread is solid liquid gold

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
F4Jesus, you should tell the old dude that his piss cancer made dozens of people interested in him on the internet.

Also pet the cat some more, that poor creature have had to smell that for a long time and their noses are like super noses.

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002

fist4jesus fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Oct 6, 2016

Stocky Manhood
Jul 29, 2014

Can I get a hat wobble?

Enemy Ace posted:

Is a man not entitled to the piss in his mattress?

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

fist4jesus posted:

All is well. Will flea bomb His house in a few hours.

Countdown to OP posting that there was some sort of freak accident involving the cat which resulted in him taking the hapless feline to the emergency vet and that someone has to foot the $330 vet bill.

Seriouspost: if you're nuking the house, remove the cat first. Fleas need considerable time to croak, and there's no way you'll get ALL of them with the first treatment, moreover, that poor cat probably has something close to 150 fleas living on her. You might want to wash the pussy (get your grandpa to hold the camera, record the drama in the sink and then put the recording up on youtube) :D

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Teikanmi posted:

The bigger questions is why are you talking to your neighbors instead of just being invisible to the world around you so that you never have to help anyone do anything, thus wasting your time.

There we go

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

fist4jesus posted:

Not really much more to see. With him now, watching plood piss drain into a bag. Every so often a nurse will decant it into two jugs and empty them in the bathroom.

Told him what I've done so far (omitting some finer details) and why. All is well. Will flea bomb His house in a few hours.

I hope you showed him this thread.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
This poor sick man has someone taking over his domicile, last stage life, and sole piece of ownership.

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002

fist4jesus fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Oct 6, 2016

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
think how much time could've been saved with a bullet and a match

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002

fist4jesus fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Oct 6, 2016

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

People are underestimating just how terrible kidney problem old man piss smells. I've cleaned up horrible fecal disasters that disprove the existence of a loving god. I've dealt with festering wounds and old people literally rotting away and infested with maggots. But the most intense and lingering odour I've ever experienced was from some hosed up urine. Regular piss is nothing much, but piss can go wrong. Very wrong.

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS

Moon Atari posted:

People are underestimating just how terrible kidney problem old man piss smells. I've cleaned up horrible fecal disasters that disprove the existence of a loving god. I've dealt with festering wounds and old people literally rotting away and infested with maggots. But the most intense and lingering odour I've ever experienced was from some hosed up urine. Regular piss is nothing much, but piss can go wrong. Very wrong.

Wow, yikes.
So it's a good thing that the piss is now clear, right?

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

fist4jesus posted:

Dude is a brilliant guy who has helped me/my wife many times with various problems and projects. Less so now as he is on track to drinking himself to death.

My family owned a few special accom/aged care places when I was a kid. I know all about terrible smells and human frailty. I was surprised at myself for having to bail and spew.

1. Haven't seen that locally.
2. If you have a piss story, its time to share.

Piss Story: When I was in 1st grade, my teacher wouldn't let me use the restroom. Being the precocious young tot that I was, I walked up to the tin trash can by her desk and pissed in it. She was writing on the board at the time and didn't notice I had my pants around my ankles until the noise from the stream hitting the bottom of the can alerted her.

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
That pissbag looks like a healthy Fruitopia colour, I don't see the issue.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Salty Josh posted:

Piss Story: When I was in 1st grade, my teacher wouldn't let me use the restroom. Being the precocious young tot that I was, I walked up to the tin trash can by her desk and pissed in it. She was writing on the board at the time and didn't notice I had my pants around my ankles until the noise from the stream hitting the bottom of the can alerted her.

Did people applauded?

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Burt Sexual posted:

Did people applauded?

Nah but when she yelled stop, I raised my hand at her until I was finished.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Ben Smash posted:

Stop telling him to "man up" you idiots.

:agreed:

op stop being a pussy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
You are a good person, OPee. Let us know how things continue and if Grandpappee gets the help he needs.

• Locked thread