Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

Rayjenkins posted:

i am here to fulfill my oath

14 tacos, pray for me

1 taco contains 362 mg sodium... 14 tacos = 5068 mg, converted that's 12.86 grams of regular table salt :stonkhat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH

AEMINAL posted:

1 taco contains 362 mg sodium... 14 tacos = 5068 mg, converted that's 12.86 grams of regular table salt :stonkhat:

yeah i think im gonna go for a nice long walk now and not eat anything else with salt for a loving week

actually this got me curious and loving lol at the upper limits of salt and sodium and how much sodium people consume daily around the world

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_effects_of_salt

A FESTIVE SKELETON fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Jan 17, 2017

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Rayjenkins posted:

14 tacos, pray for me

:shittypop:

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

JonathonSpectre posted:

At the drive-thru:

"Can I help you?"

"Yes I'd like a CHICK N TATER MUNCHIE MELT."

>clerk silently laughing< "I'm sorry what was that sir?"

"A CHICK N TATER MUNCHIE MELT."

>all clerks have gathered, all stifling laughter< "One more time, please, having some trouble here."

"CHICK N TATER MUNCHIE MELT."

"Jesus Christ man, you sound like a loving 5-year old, so undignified."

when i was like 13 i went to a fancy restaurant with my parents and one of the desserts was called "chocolate orgy" and it looked really good but i couldn't order it because i didn't want to say orgy in front of my parents. this was especially bad timing because we were watching a movie earlier and someone said "slut" and my mom asked if i knew what it meant and i said no in hopes of ending the conversation but she explained it anyway guhhh cmonnnnnnnnnnn

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Rayjenkins posted:

yeah i think im gonna go for a nice long walk now and not eat anything else with salt for a loving week

actually this got me curious and loving lol at the upper limits of salt and sodium and how much sodium people consume daily around the world

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_effects_of_salt

drink a ton of water too, so you don't die

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
If you're not dipping them in the buttermilk ranch, you ain't doing it right.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Origami Dali posted:

If you're not dipping them in the buttermilk ranch, you ain't doing it right.

i cant consume dairy.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i went to jitb last night and ate 2 tacos and a sourdough bacon thing, thanks 2 this thread. thanks all

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

Smythe posted:

i went to jitb last night and ate 2 tacos and a sourdough bacon thing, thanks 2 this thread. thanks all

I did this same thing last night. :hfive:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Smythe posted:

i like the sourdough jack but these days i generally get the jr bacon cheeseburger

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

Rayjenkins posted:

14 tacos, pray for me

You the real champ Ray. How was the aftermath????

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!

Smythe posted:

i cant consume dairy.

Why? Is it lactose intolerance, an allergy, or just a religious thing?

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!

BaconCopter posted:

Sorry Ray is dead

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

butterbar posted:

Why? Is it lactose intolerance, an allergy, or just a religious thing?

defective genes

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH

BaconCopter posted:

i have survived and am stonger than ever before

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Blue Train posted:

defective genes

Punnett Square Fail

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Two tacos asnd a sourdough jack. My go to order since I teenager. JiB is the best bad fastfood.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

Smythe posted:

i cant consume dairy.

Wouldn't the slice of processed whey known as American Cheese mess up your gut? Asking for myself, a defective lactose intolerant troglodyte.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

BaconCopter posted:

Wouldn't the slice of processed whey known as American Cheese mess up your gut? Asking for myself, a defective lactose intolerant troglodyte.

I think there's really only cool chemicals in most of that kind of stuff and no lactose really.

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Pwning the incels with my waifu fg character. Get trolled :twisted:
Lipstick Apathy
Has anyone brought up the fact that they changed Jack's voice in the recent commercials? I'm pretty mad about it.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Brosnan posted:

Has anyone brought up the fact that they changed Jack's voice in the recent commercials? I'm pretty mad about it.

The last guy went out mr hands style when he drunkenly tried to gently caress himself with the head

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HedkGnavG2Y

i dare you to watch all of it

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016

BaconCopter posted:

Very few fermented dairy products have much if any lactose in them

Kurr de la Cruz
May 21, 2007

Put the boots to him, medium style.

Hair Elf
Oh my god there's a jack in the box 2.5 hours away from here. 165 miles. I haven't had JB tacos in like 10 years. I think I need to go :ohdear:

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Someone find the one where the dude who's high out of his mind goes through the drive-thru and his Jack bobblehead tells him to get 30 tacos

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
i drive by a jitb every day to and from work. since this thread was made i've been tempted to get some tacos. so far I have resisted that urge

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

b-minus1 posted:

i drive by a jitb every day to and from work. since this thread was made i've been tempted to get some tacos. so far I have resisted that urge

STOP RESISTING

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

b-minus1 posted:

go get some goddamn tacos you clown, what the hell is the matter with you

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

I've never had a JitB Taco before, the nearest one is 15 minutes away so I don't really have an excuse. God bless the Denver-area (no white castle tho wtf!!). Gonna get some tacos, curly fries, and maybe a slammich. What burgs do you goons recommend?

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

b-minus1 posted:

you're going to eat them, and you will love it

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
wife just called to tell me she's getting dinner with her friends. i'm still at work getting ready to head home. time to make a choice

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

b-minus1 posted:

wife just called to tell me she's getting dinner with her friends. i'm still at work getting ready to head home. time to make a choice

choice? :cmon:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

b-minus1 posted:

Kick that bitch to the curb and get in bed with jack

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

BaconCopter posted:

I've never had a JitB Taco before, the nearest one is 15 minutes away so I don't really have an excuse. God bless the Denver-area (no white castle tho wtf!!). Gonna get some tacos, curly fries, and maybe a slammich. What burgs do you goons recommend?

Sourdough Jack ez

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
UPDATE: I got the tacos

And an egg roll

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

post the poops

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

BaconCopter posted:

Sourdough Jack

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Norns posted:

STOP RESISTING

Dehumanize yourself and face to taco shits

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

http://jackinthebox.wikia.com/wiki/Jack_in_the_Box_Universe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I think I'm having a heart attack

And it feels so good

• Locked thread