Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

a hole-y ghost posted:

The Male Stench

Sup broski!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Salty Josh posted:

Sup broski!
hey man what's good. personally I'm just wallowing in clouds of otherworldly malodor

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

a hole-y ghost posted:

hey man what's good. personally I'm just wallowing in clouds of otherworldly malodor

Nothing wrong with a little manly musk to let the ladies know what's up.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

indeed :hf:

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
scrape down the underside of your ballsack and smear the skin-cell grease on the edge of your soon-to-be lovers coffee cup

we call that the stinky cupid

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

BloodRed posted:

scrape down the underside of your ballsack and smear the skin-cell grease on the edge of your soon-to-be lovers coffee cup

we call that the stinky cupid
I worked hard for that crud, I'm not giving it to anyone else sorry.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Cyberpunkey Monkey posted:

Actually that is pheremones so you can know who you should mate with so that your children have the best disease resistance. Apparently, female hormonal birth control actually flips that so that you become attracted to people with the same genetic resistances. QED: Birth control and deodorant is driving actual genetic degeneracy in the Western world.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/library/01/6/l_016_08.html

Stink hard. The future of the human race depends on it.
I take bc for my hormonal acne and I like people based on who they are on teh inside anyway #allisvanity

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Cyberpunkey Monkey posted:

Actually that is pheremones so you can know who you should mate with so that your children have the best disease resistance. Apparently, female hormonal birth control actually flips that so that you become attracted to people with the same genetic resistances. QED: Birth control and deodorant is driving actual genetic degeneracy in the Western world.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/library/01/6/l_016_08.html

Stink hard. The future of the human race depends on it.
not sure this is enough to convince me that humans can smell complimentary immune systems. seems like the kind of thing that would require more than one study

but also this is kind of a thing in the gay community? I've never read a book or an article about it or anything but from the sample of guys I've talked to about it there seems to be a loose consensus that physically active guys with a healthy diet "stink better"
they smell "masculine", whereas out of shape guys who eat a lot of junk food smell... gross. idk it's a unique and unpleasant smell, like you ran a big mac through a juicer and added dirt and tar. I imagine many a goon smells this way once you get passed the cat piss and vape pen bitch what's up
women's b.o. generally smells "sour"
lastly, it is impossible to tell how twinks really smell because they are ethereal beings who either smell like the inside of a club or like fruit shampoo and botanical body wash, and always with a gentle hint of lube
we don't breed so it's kind of a moot point, but perhaps this means that we are closer to nature than our straight cousins, and that's my point, really, that we homos are savage and untamable nature spirits, neither beast nor man,

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo
you gotta flush out your pores with a lot of sweat erry day to keep from smelling like rancid sebum grease. You can eat like whatever and exercise hard enough to sweat good and stay smelling okay, or just like hit up the steam rooms and saunas if you're heart is hosed from years of steroid and cocaine abuse.

hitting up your butthole with some UV every now and again is also a good idea. sun salutation, lol.

comfort is death

i like that posted:

I take bc for my hormonal acne and I like people based on who they are on teh inside anyway #allisvanity

How people stink is literally from what they are inside. You "stank" so bad that your pores got horribly inflamed and infected, but honestly in this pedo-rape hellscape reality we live in, it's probably a good way to survive your teen years rape free! Humans are disgusting omnivore scavengers. Embrace it and eat more artfully rotted foods like cheese and wine and sausages.

Cyberpunkey Monkey fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Apr 24, 2018

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Real Men are attracted to Period Acne

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Shut the gently caress up Pick.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

lmao look at this wannabe toughguy

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
you can't say that she is protected by the mods!!!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

What are you even mad 4. Y chromosome blues?

CHUCK WAS TAKEN
Aug 1, 2004
this kid has heart
I have a friend with Asperger's whose special interest is action movies. He plays video games, watches a poo poo ton of movies, writes screenplays, and last Thanksgiving he drank a wine glass full of Grey Goose and a whole bottle of champagne at our house and then we went Black Friday shopping at Walmart.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

i like that posted:

What are you even mad 4. Y chromosome blues?

Man people can be cruel. They say I'm mad, but I'm not mad at anyone. Honest, I'm not. Most guys I just feel sorry for.

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

i like that posted:

Real Men are attracted to Period Acne

get more exercise

get your sweat on you filthy ho

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
Nothing like goons to make me feel normal.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Ya this thread is the weirdest one I've read in a long time.
Like, :wth:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
I just like... Shower. And wash with soap. Every day. Seems to work for me.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Spinster posted:

Ya this thread is the weirdest one I've read in a long time.
Like, :wth:
You didn't know these forums were peppered with an unusually high concentration of autistics?

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F_Gn3PAFPQ

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

mind the walrus posted:

You didn't know these forums were peppered with an unusually high concentration of autistics?

I'm not sure how much is autistic in here vs just plain weird.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Either way It's a much higher average than other populations

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I'm not sure how much is autistic in here vs just plain weird.

There's some real discussion of autism and then a bunch of weird poo poo that's mostly mean.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Eh autistics have to deal with a lot of mean poo poo. People are astoundingly cruel when they confuse simple with stupid and think you can't understand them.

The misconceptions I see in this thread bug me more than anything else.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Bitey Bunny
May 26, 2009

c h o m p
Tbh I am indifferent to Pick threads at this point. Sure, she's clearly got a boner for brainweirds and hosed up people, but she could be one of those people who show up 300 pages into a political thread with her dick out. Or that one dude who made a thread about how transgender people are forcibly sterilizing and changing the genders of children for the gay agenda.

Also as for the most autistic person I know, I don't think I've actually met anyone severely autistic before. I did date a guy with high functioning autism and schizophrenia, and honestly he was very nice and pretty much broke every stereotype involving both of those things. He was just really sensitive to sensory stuff and could focus on extremely boring/detailed poo poo for hours on end without stopping. Like, if I asked him about any element on the periodic table, he'd instantly be able to tell me off the top of his head every last thing about it, what everyday items I could find it in, how common it was on Earth, its weight, how it reacted with other elements/in what way, etc. It was seriously like talking to an encyclopedia of chemistry at times. I miss him, he was super cool.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

mind the walrus posted:

No I really did not know until very recently what GBS really was.

(No idea what smilie should go here)

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Spinster posted:

No I really did not know until very recently what GBS really was.

(No idea what smilie should go here)
"Really was?" jeez tell us how you really feel :reject:

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
OP it’s actually p sad a friend in high school his younger brother had autism so bad he’d always need a handler and at least when I stopped talking with him his brother was around 12 but probably had the cognitive and compulsive control of a 3 or 4 year old, and thinking of it now I’d say my 3 year old has more control and awareness than he had

The internet made autism seem like it was just rear end burgers but it can get extremely bad and destroy families

Hope this helps

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Bitey Bunny posted:

Tbh I am indifferent to Pick threads at this point. Sure, she's clearly got a boner for brainweirds and hosed up people, but she could be one of those people who show up 300 pages into a political thread with her dick out. Or that one dude who made a thread about how transgender people are forcibly sterilizing and changing the genders of children for the gay agenda.

I honestly don't really get what you're driving at here.

And besides, I think it's pretty obvious all I really care about getting from GBS any more is information about people, generally. Anecdotes and stories. I stopped with animal threads because they kept getting poo poo up and idk, people weren't posting in them any more, they didn't care about antelope or whatever. The novelty was off.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Nirvikalpa posted:

This person sounds a little autistic

I'm just curious, how would an autistic person be a theater major when they can't understand other people's emotions very well? By this guy's definition, he didn't even know when to smile. He should have stuck to STEM and his life would have been better today.

ugh as much as i try to give ppl beneficial doubts and look for good portions of their selfs, i've never really been able to get used to these kinda folks, who are just good decent quiet people who mind their own business but somehow every single person who meets them immediately hates them for no reason at all and tries to destroy their life just to be cruel. everyone they meet is an rear end in a top hat, even though they've never done a thing to provoke anyone. i really love the "I was accused of stalking someone which was such bullshit, I mean Christ I memorized their entire schedule from dawn til dusk every day of the week down to their piss breaks just so I could make sure to avoid them, how could I possibly be a stalker??" i can tolerate nearly anyone but that type of person is quite the challenge :(

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Gatekeeper posted:

ugh as much as i try to give ppl beneficial doubts and look for good portions of their selfs, i've never really been able to get used to these kinda folks, who are just good decent quiet people who mind their own business but somehow every single person who meets them immediately hates them for no reason at all and tries to destroy their life just to be cruel. everyone they meet is an rear end in a top hat, even though they've never done a thing to provoke anyone. i really love the "I was accused of stalking someone which was such bullshit, I mean Christ I memorized their entire schedule from dawn til dusk every day of the week down to their piss breaks just so I could make sure to avoid them, how could I possibly be a stalker??" i can tolerate nearly anyone but that type of person is quite the challenge :(

"brought confrontation to me" is a pretty stellar phrase for responsibility non-takership

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Nirvikalpa posted:

I'm just curious, how would an autistic person be a theater major when they can't understand other people's emotions very well?
very easily

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
A lot of malice is ascribed to me when it is just that my entire life revolves around poking bear and idgaf if the bear is nice or not I just don't want to die of boredom while a bear goes unpoked

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Pick posted:

"brought confrontation to me" is a pretty stellar phrase for responsibility non-takership

lmfao yeah that's pretty incredible

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Loads of y'all need to open your minds and realize that autism != STEM nor a lack of compassion/understanding of emotions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Bitey Bunny posted:

Also as for the most autistic person I know, I don't think I've actually met anyone severely autistic before. I did date a guy with high functioning autism and schizophrenia, and honestly he was very nice and pretty much broke every stereotype involving both of those things. He was just really sensitive to sensory stuff and could focus on extremely boring/detailed poo poo for hours on end without stopping. Like, if I asked him about any element on the periodic table, he'd instantly be able to tell me off the top of his head every last thing about it, what everyday items I could find it in, how common it was on Earth, its weight, how it reacted with other elements/in what way, etc. It was seriously like talking to an encyclopedia of chemistry at times. I miss him, he was super cool.

Lmaooo

• Locked thread