Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

uber_stoat posted:

I recently learned that there exists a frozen pizza tier below Totino's. Behold the pizza horror of Mama Celeste.

That legitimately looks worse than the half-bald pizza which repulsed me so last page. I hope you did not pay more than two dollars or your regional equivalent for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Things used to be like a buck

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
I’d happily pay two dollars to not eat that.

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
My favorite frozen pizza is the California Pizza Kitchen BBQ Chicken that was in this single serve style, but i haven't had it in a while.

But good news, I bought one of those air fryer/toaster oven combos, and I'm ready to finally try out all these frozen pizzas I haven't had yet in a while.

Bagel Bites are at the ready!

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

TelevisedInsanity posted:

My favorite frozen pizza is the California Pizza Kitchen BBQ Chicken that was in this single serve style, but i haven't had it in a while.

Every pizza is single serve if you want it enough.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

aniviron posted:

Every pizza is single serve if you want it enough.

I've got one of these things squatting menacingly in my freezer and if I tried to one shot it I might not survive the experience.

----------------

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

1 pound, 10 oz? Thats totally doable

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Detroit style tends to sit heavily, lot of bread. Doable, but with regrets. Haven't heard of that brand but if they didn't totally gently caress it up, should be delicious though.

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

They sell them at Costco. And like all Costco products they are adequate to good, never bad.

Runaway Trashbot
Mar 13, 2022

by Games Forum
I like the Kroger sourdough and hot honey pizzas, they're a bit spendy, but worth it

----------------

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Runaway Trashbot posted:

I like the Kroger sourdough and hot honey pizzas, they're a bit spendy, but worth it

I like these, they were a lot better than I was expecting from the basic Kroger house brand.

made in Germany. I sense the sinister influence of the mad Doktor Oetker's red sauced right hand.

----------------

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.

TelevisedInsanity posted:

But good news, I bought one of those air fryer/toaster oven combos, and I'm ready to finally try out all these frozen pizzas I haven't had yet in a while.

Bagel Bites are at the ready!

I used to like the CPK bbq chicken pizza about 10-12 years ago before it went exclusively thin crust. I'm assuming they stopped making them with regular crust. I also feel like the quality went down but I have no evidence to back this up.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

uber_stoat posted:

I've got one of these things squatting menacingly in my freezer and if I tried to one shot it I might not survive the experience.

these are my "spouse won't be home all day and i'm hungry at 10:00am and i only want to eat a single time today" go-to now

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
just fired up a California Pizza Kitchen Crispy Thin Crust Margherita Pizza

verdict: :kiss:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
cpk has always pissed me off kuz I didn’t like going to their irl locations in high school. I’ll never buy that poo poo

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I eat a freezer Tony’s or red baron one sitting 15 mins on the reg. it’s not even hard to do or too much food. No need to puss out or front like you’re too good to eat a whole freezer pizza alone in 15 mins while watching tv. It’s normal.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I often find myself frontin about frozen pizza, it's a character flaw I can admit

----------------

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

The small little ones yeah I could see it, but I prefer to make a heftier pie and then have that be the entire day of food.

Miss how cheap it used to be do to that.

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

Lidl opened their shops in Estonia in early last year so now they're my go-to frozen pizza.
They taste good to me and you just can't beat the prices - 3.59€ for this two-pack for example.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Smythe posted:

I eat a freezer Tony’s or red baron one sitting 15 mins on the reg. it’s not even hard to do or too much food. No need to puss out or front like you’re too good to eat a whole freezer pizza alone in 15 mins while watching tv. It’s normal.

:same:

My method is to eat 3 or 4 slices at first, then go back for 2 or 3 more, and then the last 2. I should just put the whole thing on my plate.

Also because I can't cut the pizza worth a drat, I start with the biggest slice and skip every other one. I figure this way I'll have averaged the slices if I have leftovers.

----------------

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Quattro fromunda

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Smythe posted:

cpk has always pissed me off kuz I didn’t like going to their irl locations in high school. I’ll never buy that poo poo

I'm east coast so it was my first cpk pizza. Thought I'd try something new since the market was out of digiorno's margherita pizzas. the toppings were very good but the crust was a little too crispy/cracker texture without the fluffy interior, but that's better than being floppy/soggy

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Angryhead posted:

Lidl opened their shops in Estonia in early last year so now they're my go-to frozen pizza.
They taste good to me and you just can't beat the prices - 3.59€ for this two-pack for example.

Hard to argue with that price. Does it taste as good as it looks?

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

aniviron posted:

Hard to argue with that price. Does it taste as good as it looks?
I like 'em! Crispy edge and base, as promised and the cheese topping is nice too.

Here's pics of a different one from the same line.
The frozen one is not a looker (is a frozen pizza ever?) but the finished product is great.
Added a sliced-up jalapeno pepper and a few chunked-up garlic cloves for a nice kick.

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Yeah that looks good! Yours looks better than the box.

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6yTE-sjhz8
brutalmoose reviews some frozen pizza products.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
red baron is now im not kidding $6.99 at my grocery store. gently caress outa here

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.

Smythe posted:

red baron is now im not kidding $6.99 at my grocery store. gently caress outa here

That's more expensive than the Trader Joe's Organic pizza which is made in Italy, crazy.

I gussied up some Stouffer's french bread pizza by adding goat cheese, would recommend.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Angryhead posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6yTE-sjhz8
brutalmoose reviews some frozen pizza products.

Not one of the better brutalfoods. I’m surprised by his response to Screamin Sicilian.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
ate a Tony’s pepperoni pizza tonight. 1 sitting about 10 mins. Hot sauce , red pepper flakes, and a lot of dipping ranch (3/4 typical ramekin)

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

Smythe posted:

my precious totino's party pizza used to be a buck or less for years is now close to 3 bucks fml

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Smythe posted:

drat that's hosed up. I hope Totinos doesn't follow their lead.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Rick posted:

drat that's hosed up. I hope Totinos doesn't follow their lead.

They're already close to $3, but if the Party Pizza goes up to $7, I think I"m done with pizza.

----------------

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

If the party pizza goes to $7 u just have to party harder

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Iron Crowned posted:

They're already close to $3, but if the Party Pizza goes up to $7, I think I"m done with pizza.

It's tempting, used to feed my "family" for just a couple bucks but then everything else has gone up in price nearly as much.

Ironically the local/regional pizzas that were already better haven't gone up in price as much as the national stuff, so they're an even better deal than they used to be.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
for some reason they don't seem to realize that the only reason i'm buying that fast food or that frozen pizza is that it's cheap and if it stops being cheap i'm not buying it. it isn't heroin, i can just stop.

----------------

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

uber_stoat posted:

for some reason they don't seem to realize that the only reason i'm buying that fast food or that frozen pizza is that it's cheap and if it stops being cheap i'm not buying it. it isn't heroin, i can just stop.

I would rather give up heroin than frozen pizza

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

aniviron posted:

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Celeste pizzas are a top tier poverty food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

aniviron posted:

:same:

----------------