Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

This forum is my entire personality and reason for being. I need it to continue to exist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Gayball

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
every morning I wake up and scream "WHAT HATH I WROUGHT????"

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

every morning I wake up and scream "WHAT HATH I WROUGHT????"
which implies you can sleep at night, you monster!

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Valko posted:

You've got to wonder what's going on with all these ancient accounts coming out of the woodwork and posting as if they just got out of the cryogenic chamber they've been in for the last 15-20 years.

I've seen at least 2 in the lol@trump thread in the last few days.

He's not wrong though.

‘03 is not ancient, noob

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

gently caress Your Website posted:

It's a house built on abusive behavior and bullying and avoiding responsibility.

Actually I think it uses PHP op. So yes

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Slow-Scan Shep posted:

The OP is part of a genre of posts (mostly but by no means exclusively seen on Twitter/Tumblr/Mastadon) that has been around since roughly 2012 where the hyperwoke self-flagellate for having posted on "the pink forum" or "the tenbux forum". The poster thinks that they or their former community (be it here or 4chan, though sometimes it's smaller places) is responsible for making GBS threads up the net but that's not really true. No one group of civilians shitted up the net, the mental impact of the 2008 crash coupled with the addictive mind-game dopamine poo poo of modern social media did the vast majority of the work of making GBS threads up the net. Trolling-as-a-subculture did play a role and I shouldn't diminish that but it was utterly incapable of effecting such a change all by itself.

People sad about the current net hellscape make "we/they/i need to take responsibility" posts because they're trying to convince themselves that they had any power or say whatsoever in what happened to internet communities over the last decade and that simply isn't true. They think that if they broke it, they can fix it, and that's an extremely comforting fantasy because it makes the current situation much less terrifying than it actually is. We didn't do this poo poo to ourselves, the people in charge - the social media companies, the government, intelligence, finance, what have you - did.

IMO the net was ruined by Tim Berners-Lee.

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

Slow-Scan Shep posted:

The OP is part of a genre of posts (mostly but by no means exclusively seen on Twitter/Tumblr/Mastadon) that has been around since roughly 2012 where the hyperwoke self-flagellate for having posted on "the pink forum" or "the tenbux forum". The poster thinks that they or their former community (be it here or 4chan, though sometimes it's smaller places) is responsible for making GBS threads up the net but that's not really true. No one group of civilians shitted up the net, the mental impact of the 2008 crash coupled with the addictive mind-game dopamine poo poo of modern social media did the vast majority of the work of making GBS threads up the net. Trolling-as-a-subculture did play a role and I shouldn't diminish that but it was utterly incapable of effecting such a change all by itself.

People sad about the current net hellscape make "we/they/i need to take responsibility" posts because they're trying to convince themselves that they had any power or say whatsoever in what happened to internet communities over the last decade and that simply isn't true. They think that if they broke it, they can fix it, and that's an extremely comforting fantasy because it makes the current situation much less terrifying than it actually is. We didn't do this poo poo to ourselves, the people in charge - the social media companies, the government, intelligence, finance, what have you - did.

A good post.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I’m ordering sliders and fried pie from Uber eats and getting high. Anyone want to join me?

E: to make amends that is

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Once I was at a restaurant in the American South and they offered me fried pie, but they pronounced it "fraud paw" and I couldn't understand them, and when I finally figured it out I laughed, and I made fun of that restaurant for like a week. I should probably make amends for that.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Gentle Autist posted:

‘03 is not ancient, noob

His account is almost old enough to vote

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I was taking a tremendous and painful poo poo earlier.

Sitting on the toilet straining to pass this incredible and greasy stool, my neck bulging and face red with effort. I began screaming.

Before I knew it the moment passed and I managed to expel this incalculable large poo poo. While trying to catch my breath I realized that my entire posting history was just as wide and awful as this poo poo I just passed.

I'm fine with it.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
OP's fatass sits down into the computer chair once more, its temporary break of not having to continually support hundreds of grotesque goon flesh and bone upon the feeble construction already cut short. Part of the chair creaks and microscopic pieces flake off as OP wolfs down another bag of Cheetos, adding yet another layer of curdling cheese filth to the keyboard. As parts of badly chewed Cheeto sloppily runs down the corner of OP's basking shark-like mouth, OP grins with a maze of crooked teeth in one of the very few "Eureka!" moments OP will ever know.

"Nyer hyer hyer harr! I know exathly what thread GBth will enjoy!" OP cackles to the delight of nobody. Thick, beet-like fingers hammer away at a keyboard long past the damages that have voided its warranty, in fact the third one the OP abused this year. OP goes to the first clickbait new site that pops up with a hasty Google search, genius laughter turning into gurgling cheesy at OP's own posting prowess heaves as the mouse highlights the URL to copy and paste into the thread.

"Now itth all thet! GBth, here I come!" OP bellows as a psuedo-amputated finger slams the "post" button. OP waits in front of the computer screen, the only source of light in the pitch black room that can easily double as a CIA interrogation site. The first reply streams in to the OP's delight...only to find it a berating response to the thread just made.

"No mattuh," OP thinks mid ventilating gasp as the last contents of a three-day old Mountain Dew bottle laced with backwash is mercifully put down the slimy throat and slam dunks into an overflowing garbage bin. OP stares and madly refreshes, too entranced to be discouraged. "Thurely, thith thread will go down in history!" OP thinks. But every time OP refreshes the thread, a new post emerges, sparking momentary hope. But that hope is swiftly smothered, much like OP's ungodly rolls of fat that could easily smuggle every printed post made by the account, upon seeing what every post really is.

Flames. Insults. Humiliation.

They only pile on more and more like locusts descending upon an open wheat field, the metaphorical fruit of OP's labor upon conceiving such a perfect thread, or so OP thought. By the twentieth post calling for the thread's death by gas chamber, OP's face wrinkled face is ruby red in steaming rage, more closely resembling a shriveled cherry tomato, frothing at rage at the other goons for not accepting the message, not embracing the slamdunk ultimatum it was envisioned as. Instead, the OP became the subject of such precise ownage.

"No...No..." OP chants under bated breath like the one scratch-off ticket that would've earned an extra fifty dollars was thrown out. The wrinkles on OP's rage reddened face make the OP more closely resemble a shriveled cherry tomato despite OP's mammoth build that is identical to the nearby closet of dirty diapers worn and used to maximize more World of Warcraft grinding. "How could thith happen?" I...I...can't..." OP once again remorses, the tears leaking from the fat rolls practically making blinding OP turning into steam and coming out of OP's ears like a vintage cartoon character. Soft sobs echo throughout the room as OP cannot help but continue watching the replies go up in the thread, clinging on to the last remaining shred of hope, one iota of validation for the thread created, hoping that all these painful blows would no longer fall upon the thread nor OP...

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP told me that I can't be sucking and loving dudes and chicks and thems inbetween off unless I make amends for all the harm I caused. For my ex who had her cervix bruised for a whole rear end month because I jabbed my fat schlong in there like a madman, I apologize, she made it up to me by riding my dingus so hard my poo poo was swollen like a small bag of gelatin for a week.

Also I poo poo myself once on the slide when I was five years old.

Is this good enough for you OP?

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
This forum is actually very cool and good.

There were times in the past where poo poo hit the fan but we have largely excised all that poo poo. The forum itself has been working gradually to make as many people as possible feel welcome.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I've made good friends on this forum and literally got a job out of it that has sustained me and provided me with healthcare during the pandemic because of the friends I made so if OP thinks the owner being a piece of poo poo means all that accounts for nothing then OP can SUCK MY BALLS!!!!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Music by wesley willis

https://youtu.be/roxMH07qHmc?t=9

Lyrics by............... Wesley Willis

Do something about your dumb lovely posts
you just made a crap thread.
Do something about this bullshit.
stop making poo poo posts jerk.

gently caress your website,
gently caress your website

Keep your crap threads off the board
keep this stupid rear end bullshit from the world
Take your rear end to the barber shop
tell the barber that you're sick of being an rear end in a top hat

This poo poo thread is the reason why people hate you
they are sick of looking at your lovely crap posts
nobody wants to look at your lame poo poo
why don't you stop posting you numb skull

Rock over London,
Rock on Chicago
Something awful
Do you have stairs in your house?

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Gentle Autist posted:

‘03 is not ancient, noob

I hate to break it to you but 2003 was 18 years ago my man

Buckwheat Sings
Feb 9, 2005
Don't change this forum please. Reddit is the land of aggressive nerds, Facebook is full of anti vax freaks, and twitter is twitter.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Buckwheat Sings posted:

Don't change this forum please. Reddit is the land of aggressive nerds, Facebook is full of anti vax freaks, and twitter is twitter.

The forum is not going anywhere because of one uptight dork, hth

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

:lmao:

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

chang ethe forum please. i want buckweat sings to be very cross

Buckwheat Sings
Feb 9, 2005
Its too late I'm as grumpy as it gets.

Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.
mods please change my name to Decent Horse Wedding

it's not related to this thread but I like it

thanks

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

You haven't even made amends.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Thursday Next posted:

mods please change my name to Decent Horse Wedding

it's not related to this thread but I like it

thanks

What's wrong with the name you have now

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKX0GVwtR6s

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Someones got their urethra in a knot

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
we were wrong....the internet made everyone else smart

lllllllllllllllllll
Feb 28, 2010

Now the scene's lighting is perfect!
theres a search bar in the upper left corner now? thats pretty neat

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Weka posted:

Fixed this for you pal.

thank u my friend. I will post better in future.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
I want to apologise for my behaviour

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
I’m loving all these big beautiful hams

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Best served with a nice punch

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

When I was in 3rd grade Spencer Hillman let me play with his Beast Wars Cheetor, and I broke it. Because no one was looking I blamed Eric Schelgl, who was really quiet and never stood up for himself, and Spencer beat up Eric at recess, and everyone laughed. I should probably make amends for that.

Eric if you are lurking ITT, I'm sorry that you got beat up because of me, but we were all in survival mode back then.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
starting to think that the op doesn't like the website yall

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Prof. Crocodile posted:

When I was in 3rd grade Spencer Hillman let me play with his Beast Wars Cheetor, and I broke it. Because no one was looking I blamed Eric Schelgl, who was really quiet and never stood up for himself, and Spencer beat up Eric at recess, and everyone laughed. I should probably make amends for that.

Eric if you are lurking ITT, I'm sorry that you got beat up because of me, but we were all in survival mode back then.

I'm Spencer Hillman and that Cheetor was the last thing my parents bought me before the last Christmas. I'm going to hunt you down. Maybe I'll give Eric a call. Big mistake, gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tribal Rival
Oct 5, 2008

I am this fiery snail crawling home
One man's toilet is another man's... IDK, beach house.