Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
The last thing every Fate character sees before they die is Taiga giving them a lecture on how stupid their death was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
If you don't appreciate the Taiga you're gonna get, you're never gonna get her to NP5

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Plutonis posted:

There's already a Taiga

There's two rins

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
I’m using the half cost hands to get Taiga, MHXX, Assassin Uchi and Berserker Nobu grailed up to 90. I’ve been super conservative with grails so far, only used them for Summer Raikou and Circe to 90, and I want to finally start burning through em.

Kinda wanna grail up Avicebron and Salieri too but there’s only so many grails, and I’m already very low on qp....

EGSunBro fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Sep 1, 2018

RevolverDivider
Nov 12, 2016

Stairmaster posted:

There's two rins

Because Rin is better then taiga

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

EGSunBro posted:

I’m using the half cost hands to get Taiga, MHXX, Assassin Uchi and Berserker Nobu grained up to 90. I’ve been super conservative with grails so far, only used them for Summer Raikou and Circe to 90, and I want to finally start burning through em.

Kinda wanna grail up Avicebron and Salieri too but there’s only so many grails, and I’m already very low on qp....

Currently grailing Salieri and Mozart on JP, after bringing Angra and Holmes to 100.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Stairmaster posted:

There's two rins

Need more Taigaface.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

RevolverDivider posted:

This is messed up.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

RevolverDivider posted:

die

Badingading
Sep 2, 2011

RevolverDivider posted:

Of all the bad takes in this thread, this is the worst.

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

RevolverDivider posted:

I hope your rolls for Babylonia are cursed for this post.

Blight Runner
May 3, 2009
Wow, no kidding on that Prisma Family fight. I started with a decent team comp and a support Waver. After a lot of flailing, it ended up being an Emiya Archer vs my Cu Chulainn fight. It was was pretty close because I had one last evade left but he went and fired off his UBW. "Thanks for the free NP gain!" Class advantage was not in your favor, Emiya. Hooray for best dog :3:

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Fighting Testament with Jalter, Chloe and Helena.
At the point where she starts the fight by autocharging her NP. Every single time I have Chloe and Jalter use their defensive skills, she's blasted Helena. It's like she knows :tinfoil:

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

the_steve posted:

At the point where she starts the fight by autocharging her NP. Every single time I have Chloe and Jalter use their defensive skills, she's blasted Helena. It's like she knows :tinfoil:

I had the same thing happen, Ilya and Chloe got ignored with their skills up, support Medb always ended up eating the NP.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
friends, friends

rin is good, taiga is good, there is no need to fight when we all understand it is sakura who is bad

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

Clawtopsy posted:

friends, friends

rin is good, taiga is good, there is no need to fight when we all understand it is sakura who is bad

Sakura is good. Her design in this game is bad.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
Actually, Sakura is the best, especially when she is BB

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

BB is the best specifically because she is nothing like Sakura. Ditto Melt.

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

Blight Runner posted:

Wow, no kidding on that Prisma Family fight. I started with a decent team comp and a support Waver. After a lot of flailing, it ended up being an Emiya Archer vs my Cu Chulainn fight. It was was pretty close because I had one last evade left but he went and fired off his UBW. "Thanks for the free NP gain!" Class advantage was not in your favor, Emiya. Hooray for best dog :3:

I said gently caress it and just had my Raikou NP 4x thanks to MLB Kaleido and 3 command spells and just cleaned up with the rest of my team. Probably should have made it more of a challenge but I was tired and wanted my spirit roots :v:

Other
Jul 10, 2007

Post it easy!

Tarezax posted:

Actually, Sakura is the best, especially when she is BB

But what about when she's Parvati?

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Then she forces you to eat a life-size, solid chocolate statue of Nandi.

quote:

The tears streaming down my face when the last piece is eaten, they are not a lie.

Thank you for the meal.
It was very delicious.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

the_steve posted:

Shiny777 posted:

I had the same thing happen, Ilya and Chloe got ignored with their skills up, support Medb always ended up eating the NP.
Wouldn't be the first game with the AI cheating by reading your inputs.

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!

the_steve posted:

Funny, each time I fought her, she wiffed against Jalter who stood there and was all like 'lol no'.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
For the challenge fight, I went back to an old mainstay of Jalter/Waver/Hans and a bunch of 2030s. Bless the Iri wave, where she does so little damage can't hurt people with her NP that I can just use that round to heal everyone to max with Hans.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Used my 5 monthly tickets to fish for Bedi on the story banner. Ended up with a new Drake. Honestly pretty happy about that, she owns.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Oh Snapple! posted:

Used my 5 monthly tickets to fish for Bedi on the story banner. Ended up with a new Drake. Honestly pretty happy about that, she owns.

Copied you, got nothing.

Did the same on JP, got Rhongomyniad.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Where's the Kayneth demi-servant?

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Where's the Kayneth demi-servant?

They haven't figured out what F.D.R's Noble Phantasm would be.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

If Waver is Zhuge Liang, wouldn't Kayneth just be Sima Yi?

Of course the difference there is that Zhuge Liang died like a motherfucker and Sima Yi established a new empire that eventually ended the three kingdoms, instead of, you know, the other way around.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Clawtopsy posted:

friends, friends

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Friends, friends, please.

At the end of the day, when everything is said and done, and all the arguments have come to their conclusion, I believe the one truth we can all agree on is that Crispix is the best breakfast cereal currently on the market.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

So having used an NP5 Chloe for a good while now, I can say her raw power is only matched by being completely inappropriate.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Every once in a while you start forgetting how absurdly good Cu Alter is, and then he goes 6-0 on a Challenge Quest to remind you.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

:stare:

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

I've spent over 150,000 FP and couldn't get the event CE but I did get an Angra. Oh well.

Retcon
Jun 23, 2010

ABZ, thanks for the friend request on JP but I couldn't add you, maybe your friend list is full?

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

Yeah, that node is great

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.
Carmilla tips anyone? She was my tutorial pull and I'm saving for a while before I pull so she'll be carrying me for a while. Skiing with friend servants of course

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

vulturesrow posted:

Carmilla tips anyone? She was my tutorial pull and I'm saving for a while before I pull so she'll be carrying me for a while. Skiing with friend servants of course

She can stay at level 70 and have 99% of her stats. Her Quick cards are her NP gain, she has high NP gain overall.

Don't worry about her NP drain being wasted, use it at the start of battles as effectively an NP charge.