Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rapulum_Dei
Sep 7, 2009

ullerrm posted:

... I occasionally check in on the thread...

...and haven't gotten the craving to come back...
I can see how doing one leads to the other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Rhymenoserous posted:

Hey where's our capital these days, I'm gonna fly over and bullshit while waiting for retvet.

1DQ in Delve.

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

Rhymenoserous posted:

Hey where's our capital these days, I'm gonna fly over and bullshit while waiting for retvet.

1dq1 in Delve. The hostiles are based in T5ZI literally next door, so that gate's likely going to be pretty hot for a neutral.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Rhymenoserous posted:

1DQ1-A

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Efb

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Solus posted:

i made a new emote for the alliance

:smugbong:

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

raminasi posted:

1dq1 in Delve. The hostiles are based in T5ZI literally next door, so that gate's likely going to be pretty hot for a neutral.

Not in the right ship. I wandered in and safelogged while waiting for retvet.

EDIT: Obligatory "It's been 15 minutes why am I not back in and been made a director" post.

Rhymenoserous fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Jan 3, 2021

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
I'm with Mittens: how did fish enthusiast take off when he admitted to being a model train hobbyist in the same sentence?

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
I think it's the way Merk said "My boss is a fish enthusiast" completely deadpan that wrecked everyone

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

It'd be hard to get bored on this ship!
Oh man, I haven't played in almost a decade but it's great the salt tears are still flowing strong

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

I do appreciate the invite, but I've never been one for MMOs. Thanks though!

I've never been into MMOs either. WoW never did it for me, or any of its billion clones. EVE doesn't really operate like any other MMO.

Take a Goon's invite code, give it a shot without paying a dime, and see if you like it.

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
Is there even really any offensive stuff goons can do while they have titan pilots trapped? Even with the humiliating loss, they can still outnumber you in a fight. Is the goon plan just keep making everyone in PAPI mad at TEST until the alliance breaks up and then go murder TEST?

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Rhymenoserous posted:

Not in the right ship. I wandered in and safelogged while waiting for retvet.

EDIT: Obligatory "It's been 15 minutes why am I not back in and been made a director" post.

Make me a director imo ill direct the gently caress out of poo poo

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

Solus posted:

Meta show gave me side cramps laughing

ISRAD #1 worst corp everyone and we ARE recruiting!

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"
PGL: "I slept great last night...enh, we hosed up a little there, but hey, what can ya do. I've been more pissed about 100v100 subcap fights than I was about last night. It is what it is."

https://twitch.tv/zehpando

SPINNAZ

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Shyfted One posted:

Is there even really any offensive stuff goons can do while they have titan pilots trapped? Even with the humiliating loss, they can still outnumber you in a fight. Is the goon plan just keep making everyone in PAPI mad at TEST until the alliance breaks up and then go murder TEST?

We're currently running around in TEST's home regions setting poo poo on fire and nuking their poo poo in Delve because, well, they have a large part of their force multiplier unable to log off because it's trapped in bubbles that we will rage form to murder if we see so much as one titan log in

Numismancer
Sep 15, 2004

by sebmojo

Solus posted:

art

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?
Every ship counts

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Ynglaur posted:

Every ship counts

okay, this is epic

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
I like how everyone kinda laughed at the original and how that wouldn’t likely be possible these days and then this poo poo happens.

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

It really is a lovely hat

Titans are protected, at the bottom of the stars.

Small child’s take on this ~mad giggling~

Horsebanger
Jun 25, 2009

Steering wheel! Hey! Steering wheel! Someone tell him to give it to me!
logged back in and now running a gauntlet in lowsec getting my 5bn+ of POS's out to Jita, they were all in various stations and now are just in a container in black rise lol.

my character is not as skilled as I remember...

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
hey goons, congrats for going crazy with an orgy of killfrenzy on a never before seen scale.

hey goons, gently caress you for making me want to play this stupid game again. it's been over two years and I haven't once felt the desire to get back into eve until now. extra special gently caress you to rutibex for making a GBS thread where I would see it!

WilWheaton posted:

Oh man, I haven't played in almost a decade but it's great the salt tears are still flowing strong

motherfuckin hey whil wheaton! I got put in delta sqad when I joined and you were a cool and welcoming dude, I still remember fun shenanigans of being a delta newbie very fondly

xtothez
Jan 4, 2004

College Slice
From a week of doomsdays and fighter clouds that blot out the sun, it's weird that this was the weapon that started it all

code:
[ 2020.12.30 21:51:57 ] (notify) Interference from the warp you are doing is preventing your sensors from getting a target lock on M2-XFE - This could be a jammer. 
[ 2020.12.30 21:52:08 ] (combat) 7 to M2-XFE - This could be a jammer[TRYHD](Tenebrex Cyno Jammer) - Civilian Gatling Autocannon - Penetrates 
[ 2020.12.30 21:52:12 ] (combat) 3 to M2-XFE - This could be a jammer[TRYHD](Tenebrex Cyno Jammer) - Civilian Gatling Autocannon - Grazes 
[ 2020.12.30 21:52:15 ] (combat) 5 to M2-XFE - This could be a jammer[TRYHD](Tenebrex Cyno Jammer) - Civilian Gatling Autocannon - Hits 
[ 2020.12.30 21:52:51 ] (notify) You cannot do that while warping.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
I'm bored waiting for auth

have something objectively awful

EDIT: I like this objectively awful image better.

Rhymenoserous fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Jan 4, 2021

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

xtothez posted:

From a week of doomsdays and fighter clouds that blot out the sun, it's weird that this was the weapon that started it all

code:
[ 2020.12.30 21:51:57 ] (notify) Interference from the warp you are doing is preventing your sensors from getting a target lock on M2-XFE - This could be a jammer. 
[ 2020.12.30 21:52:08 ] (combat) 7 to M2-XFE - This could be a jammer[TRYHD](Tenebrex Cyno Jammer) - Civilian Gatling Autocannon - Penetrates 
[ 2020.12.30 21:52:12 ] (combat) 3 to M2-XFE - This could be a jammer[TRYHD](Tenebrex Cyno Jammer) - Civilian Gatling Autocannon - Grazes 
[ 2020.12.30 21:52:15 ] (combat) 5 to M2-XFE - This could be a jammer[TRYHD](Tenebrex Cyno Jammer) - Civilian Gatling Autocannon - Hits 
[ 2020.12.30 21:52:51 ] (notify) You cannot do that while warping.

Oh man, 100+ Titans dead because a reaper shot a Cyno Jammer

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

WilWheaton posted:

delta sqad is alive and kicking

GO FUCK YOURSELF
Aug 19, 2004

"I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who beat you, and pray for them to beat the shit out of the Buckeyes" - The Book of Witten
Who is the :shobon: in question? Did I miss it in thread already?

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Klyith posted:

hey goons, congrats for going crazy with an orgy of killfrenzy on a never before seen scale.

hey goons, gently caress you for making me want to play this stupid game again. it's been over two years and I haven't once felt the desire to get back into eve until now. extra special gently caress you to rutibex for making a GBS thread where I would see it!

motherfuckin hey whil wheaton! I got put in delta sqad when I joined and you were a cool and welcoming dude, I still remember fun shenanigans of being a delta newbie very fondly

you can be a delta newbee all over again

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

Ynglaur posted:

Every ship counts

Whoever this hero newbee is they need a medal or something.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

TEST loving suck

xtothez
Jan 4, 2004

College Slice

Xolve posted:

Oh man, 100+ Titans dead because a reaper shot a Cyno Jammer

brokenknee posted:

Whoever this hero newbee is they need a medal or something.

The jammer got paused at least 3 times in a row by different people:

quote:

(11:50:55 PM) harataka: It was perfect timing or luck to hit it between repair cycle done and someone pressing online
(11:51:18 PM) citlalli: they intentionally turned it off for a bit
(11:51:25 PM) vex_tsnipe: You catch it while it is being cycled.
(11:51:40 PM) vex_tsnipe: If I recall correctly, it was hit and then Acid's Jackdaw fleet came and fully paused it.
(11:51:42 PM) matahashi_satoa: that og propoganda piece is why i joined goons lol
(11:51:51 PM) wwhrbbrhcdechch: idk if hes talking about me but i shot at it before the fight began i died but i hit it
(11:52:17 PM) citlalli: yeah a few people went over and shot it if I recall
(11:55:33 PM) xttz: Here's what happened in M2: They dropped a new cynojammer because we had reinforced the original. I had a keepstar gunner alt in system already. When the jammer had about a minute left to anchor, i threw a civilian autocannon on my ceptor and pinged it to start a repair timer. As that was counting down in 15mins real time, tidi started to kick in from everyone jumping in from 5-C next door. Acid's fleet sent guys over to ping it a couple more times to delay them onlining it and by then we had cynos in place
(11:56:07 PM) xttz: credit to the later guys because those 2nd + 3rd pings were much harder to get
(11:56:19 PM) xttz: they had to be down to the exact second

Taibhse
Apr 30, 2005

Imagine tweeting about eve.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
what about the armor timer fight though lmao

Bl00dyAngel
Dec 23, 2020
winning videogames feels good

Propagandist
Oct 23, 2007

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo

Ynglaur posted:

Every ship counts

Eve 2021: Because their cynojammer couldn't online, because you shot it.

xtothez posted:

The jammer got paused at least 3 times in a row by different people:

They oughta get an in-game medal for that.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/kpwdm1/dreddit_is_recruiting_although_you_may_want_to/

mom get the camera

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

https://twitter.com/EveOnline/status/1345681569982373891

CCP is straight laying a Wreathe on the grave of M2-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Foehammer007 posted:

TEST loving suck