Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Over There posted:

Did I miss a mod meltdown

it's in the Leper's Colony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3824121&pagenumber=2&perpage=40#post473520231

This one's pretty bad. It was blatantly a typo or misreading someone's name.

Tallgeese fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Jun 20, 2017

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
most of those probes are deserved but goddamn is that egbert souse one fuckin lol worthy

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

it has to be a joke at this point

VikingSkull posted:

it's in the Leper's Colony

Someone must have missed the toilet when they took a poo poo this morning.

Over There fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Jun 20, 2017

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

VikingSkull posted:

most of those probes are deserved but goddamn is that egbert souse one fuckin lol worthy

you're like the last man standing in silent majority krew

watch ur fuckin back... btich :toughguy:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
I don't really post that much offensive poo poo

I think I've only caught like 7 or 8 probations and a ban in nearly a decade

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

VikingSkull posted:

Agreed, calling persons of color "black" is literally a violent hate crime, and I'm glad genesplicer is brave and badass enough to stamp out intolerance like that.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Heaven Spacey posted:

you're like the last man standing in silent majority krew

watch ur fuckin back... btich :toughguy:

I'm still here and not in cat jail

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Lighten up, T.S., maybe find a car at a pot dispensary somewhere that you can vandalize because it has a sticker opposing the raping ephebophiliac mango king you like a lot

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

T.S. Smelliot posted:

I get a week for pointing out that the weird sexualisation of almost everything they talk about and the gleeful minimization of the harming of a small child is extremely creepy and reminiscent of the pedophiles I used to catch.

The current mods are a self avowed "journalist", a silicone valley computer janitor and an old school teacher from a hyper-racist prison colony. Accusations these people might be biased? :allears:

Lol you should have gotten a month for that poo poo

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
It's weird how certain Trumpet posters rarely if ever eat probation but others eat a lot. It's almost as if those people are bad posters. No of course not, it's their political beliefs.

A shocking unprecedented development that conservatives have a victim complex

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
LOL genesplicer's fine

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

It's weird how certain Trumpet posters rarely if ever eat probation but others eat a lot. It's almost as if those people are bad posters. No of course not, it's their political beliefs.

A shocking unprecedented development that conservatives have a victim complex

reported for blatent mod apologism

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I think SPH causing an admin to meltdown by posting statistics is one of the funniest things that happened on the forums this year.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

a bone to pick posted:

I think SPH causing an admin to meltdown by posting statistics is one of the funniest things that happened on the forums this year.

link?

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
i was banned for posting in D&D that the seattle train stabber was a bernie supporter and not a conservative. which is pretty much asking for it

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

SickZip posted:

i was banned for posting in D&D that the seattle train stabber was a bernie supporter and not a conservative. which is pretty much asking for it

Well D&D is a different story, y'all should've known better

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3823971&userid=109688

I like how FAU ignores all stats because "they've been tampered with by white supremacists for decades" lol.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
Oh, he was posting the stats in a racist context, carry on

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Um sir liberals are the real racists

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

sexpot posted:

Lighten up, T.S., maybe find a car at a pot dispensary somewhere that you can vandalize because it has a sticker opposing the raping ephebophiliac mango king you like a lot

No thanks, anyone who owns a car with a political bumper sticker parked in a pot dispensary somewhere already leads a sad enough life that I really don't have anything besides pity for

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Oh, he was posting the stats in a racist context, carry on

WHAT ABOUT BLACK ON BLACK CRIME

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

SickZip posted:

Well it was in Portland so you deserve a ban for getting us mixed up with that twee shithole.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

a bone to pick posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3823971&userid=109688

I like how FAU ignores all stats because "they've been tampered with by white supremacists for decades" lol.

Using statistics in an out of context, misleading way to support racist talking points is in fact racist

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Man, it's good to be back from solitary, gonna flex the ol' shitpostin muscles. The good Trump thread is like a garden, leave it untended too long and disease causing parasites start creeping in and spreading liberal thinking

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Man, it's good to be back from solitary, gonna flex the ol' shitpostin muscles. The good Trump thread is like a garden, leave it untended too long and disease causing parasites start creeping in and spreading liberal thinking

Why does Trump bragging about sneaking into teenage girls' locker rooms to watch them change not bother you?

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

T.S. Smelliot posted:

No thanks, anyone who owns a car with a political bumper sticker parked in a pot dispensary somewhere already leads a sad enough life that I really don't have anything besides pity for

but is that a sign of pedophilia oh please accuse

Lemming posted:

Why does Trump bragging about sneaking into teenage girls' locker rooms to watch them change not bother you?

Because he's only concerned with imaginary pedos

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Lemming posted:

It's really hosed that you're turning that into some kind of sexual thing. Sign of degeneracy imo

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Lemming posted:

I dunno, why does Hillary having multiple people murdered because they became inconvenient for her not bother you?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Lemming posted:

Using statistics in an out of context, misleading way to support racist talking points is in fact racist

I dunno, seeing as how he kept saying the cause of those stats are because of the drug war.

He went to no conclusion other than "end the drug war" and this is seen as racists because he posted the stats in a mean way or something.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

T.S. Smelliot posted:

I dunno, why does Hillary having multiple people murdered because they became inconvenient for her not bother you?

How does anything Hillary has ever said or done excuse Trump for being a pedophile, or you for openly supporting a pedophile?

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

fruit on the bottom posted:

It's really hosed that you're turning that into some kind of sexual thing. Sign of degeneracy imo

Post/AV C-C-C-COMBOBREAKER!

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
we interrupt this regularly scheduled slapfight to bring you an important message

lol trump's fine

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

T.S. Smelliot posted:

lol this same motherfucker is whining because he got banned for a week for legitimately accusing people of pedophilia and this is what he comes back with

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

T.S. Smelliot posted:

lmao

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

T.S. Smelliot posted:

As a good and not bad and creepy social worker would you consider giving them an inspirational talk instead

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
"I'm just so enraged by pedos, I live my entire life busting them, I have over 3 thousand confirmed pedo kills you're a pervert, kiddo

Oh a Republican? I don't care, uhhh Hillary"

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

sexpot posted:

As a good and not bad and creepy social worker would you consider giving them an inspirational talk instead

Pot Talk on NPR, hosted by Smoke and Toke, the Bonghit brothers

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Pedophilia is just a sexual orientation anyway. It's not some society destroying plague, no worse than smoking really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

"I'm just so enraged by pedos, I live my entire life busting them, I have over 3 thousand confirmed pedo kills you're a pervert, kiddo

Oh a Republican? I don't care, uhhh Hillary"

I see I touched a nerve lol

• Locked thread