Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

gradenko_2000 posted:

I can imagine that the first draft was proud about repealing Glass Steagal

or maybe Bosnia

Also lolling how she points out to Obama being tough on Wall Street when he transferred trillions of dollars in tax payer aid to both US and foreign banks.

Obama also made no effort to assign DOJ or FBI resources to investigate Wall Street bank fraud after the crash.

Truly was a tough on Wall Street banks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

we must honour FDR's memory by protecting* social security

*protecting means cutting

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Terror Sweat posted:

Hahahaha, the best thing she could say about her husband was he gave a balanced budget

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

etalian posted:

Also lolling how she points out to Obama being tough on Wall Street when he transferred trillions of dollars in tax payer aid to both US and foreign banks.

Obama also made no effort to assign DOJ or FBI resources to investigate Wall Street bank fraud after the crash.

Truly was a tough on Wall Street banks.
clinton herself told them to "cut it out"

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

comedyblissoption posted:

Remember how Obama almost gutted social security as part of the Grand Bargain deal?

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Bill Clinton also tried it

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

even the liberal fantasy west wing president tried to cut social security

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

bad dems are bad

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

The west wing is like that star wars lightsaber kid for democrats

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Protecting 🍩 For 🍩 The 🍩 Future 🍩 Is 🍩 A 🍩 Kind 🍩 Of 🍩 Protection

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

he protec
but he also cut

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

lol how did they get that on tv

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Willa Rogers posted:

i don't know how I got my gang tag or what it means but I'm ok with a murder spree as long as wj is the first up against the wall.

I just assume that mine is a really oblique reference to the Münster Rebellion.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Inspector Hound posted:

The west wing is like that star wars lightsaber kid for democrats

Lightsaber Kid was pretending to be Jedi Master who's an expert at lightsaber combat

The West Wing was pretending that the Republicans would be their friends

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

imagine having a literal fantasy and still thinking that you still have to cut social security.

Like, if I was going to write my own hypothetical POTUS, it'd just be loving Full Communism Now.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
good morning, suck zone -- are we still doomed or has hillary decided not to run and provided proof that she meant it this time?

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i mean, i know those aren't mutually exclusive conditions, but it'd be a start

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

MizPiz posted:

Lightsaber Kid was pretending to be Jedi Master who's an expert at lightsaber combat

The West Wing was pretending that the Republicans would be their friends

The entire Democrat platform is pretending that the Republicans are their friends

They're like the kid who thinks that the kids who insult them every single day and steal their lunch money are their friends

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

good morning, suck zone -- are we still doomed or has hillary decided not to run and provided proof that she meant it this time?

we all know hillary is running again friend, she will never stop until she becomes president and she has also almost assuredly forgotten why she wants to

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

I just can't believe that Hillary thinks making GBS threads on the most popular senator in the country is a good idea

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

trumped up trickle down

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

gradenko_2000 posted:

or maybe Bosnia

found the Serb

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

Good news! Hillary Clinton is so staggeringly unpopular that there should be no logical reason that she can't be defeated in the primary!

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Delete the superdelegates imo.

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
There won’t be a coronation this time around unless several people end up dead before the primary.

Wait a sec...

:thunk:

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

zegermans posted:

Good news! Hillary Clinton is so staggeringly unpopular that there should be no logical reason that she can't be defeated in the primary!

Depends on how vindictive her team will be. Hopefully we see some scorched Earth tactics, it will be entertaining

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

I wanna see more muslim garb pictures and forget the dogwhistles, I want soul piercing referee whistles

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

zegermans posted:

gently caress! It's going to be Trump v Hillary again! :argh:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

eagerly awaiting two years from now when hillary or zuckerberg has a 400-person superdelegate lead months before voting starts and the media starts baragging everyone else with questions of why don't they just drop out already

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
I hope Zuckerberg’s campaign crashes harder than Jeb’s. I do wonder if he’ll have cool VR merch.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Know Such Peace posted:

I hope Zuckerberg’s campaign crashes harder than Jeb’s. I do wonder if he’ll have cool VR merch.

zuckerberg is going to mail every voter an oculus headset

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Love Trumps Hate
Fighting For Us

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
Zuck will be the best candidate in a while if he runs on UBVR.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

zegermans posted:

She was staggeringly unpopular before, too, which they solved by deciding that everyone who doesn't like her is bad

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

basket of deplorables

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Zuck as the candidate of the long overdue cyberpunk dystopia

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Squizzle posted:

im a coastal elite ama
will you gimme some money ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

zegermans posted:

you must now have been a member of the democratic party for at least 5 years to run

• Locked thread