Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Yinlock posted:

nah trump had the inevitability of "of course america would vote for this guy" somewhere deep down

zuck is just sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/kmbc/status/878871657720541185

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

silentsnack posted:

You mean like how in the politics subplot the opposition just never lets go of that one time a dude did a genocide by ordering nuclear bombardment? Totally teaching kids the wrong lesson about forgiveness.

it was the one time a dude let his enemies commit a genocide by nuclear bombardment on their own people. he let it happen for propaganda purposes and he never was able to forgive himself for not doing something to stop the genocide.

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
what is zucko's given reason for doing all thjis folksy poo poo

like what has he told the media

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Adventure: dovebar was a huge piece of poo poo!!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Baller Ina posted:

what is zucko's given reason for doing all thjis folksy poo poo

like what has he told the media

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

yeah thats the same face he makes in every picture

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

yeah thats the same face he makes in every picture

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

like, can they not just print that out or write it on paper then tape it to the board instead of D O N O T E R A S E

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

holy gently caress tryna keep somebody awake without narcan is scary as hell

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/878870647421775878

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

"a lovely quote, mr. zuckerberg, but ill say again, why are you dining with a rural white family?"

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

its like they lowered the shoulders and up of a dude who works on his glamour muscles because his job is to sit behind a desk onto an average 40 something body

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Baller Ina posted:

"a lovely quote, mr. zuckerberg, but ill say again, why are you dining with a rural white family?"

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

like, can they not just print that out or write it on paper then tape it to the board instead of D O N O T E R A S E

sh t h ll f - you d mn stupid!!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

lmao, just lmoa, if youre not a horrifically broken humanb being

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
not gonn lie if jones brings that passion into the bedroom I'd let him Fick me

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

https://apnews.com/950d744e34884c1a9e2011542fcfe947

Bowtie McBassmouth got hisself a scalp

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Reality Winner posted:

lmao, just lmoa, if youre not a horrifically broken humanb being

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Agronox posted:

i don't believe anime is child-friendly in several ways

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I want Jones to pound my assnlike there's a goblins nest up in there

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

What I 'like" about Miller is how he makes this administration so relatable because we all had that loving douchebag in high school that never grew out of edgy "blacks are just lazy LOL why don't we just kill the poor" idiocy

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Agronox posted:

i don't believe logh is child-friendly in several ways

How can you say this when they're so focused on childhood relationships, like a 14 year old boning an 18 year old because they were magic moon royalty 3000 years ago, or a 9 year old wanting to date an high schooler.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Gonna guess from the "to be" vs "to do" posters that that is an english language classroom.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Librarians own.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Fix posted:

Librarians own.

my dad who is a retired librarian assuredly does not own

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Mayor Dave posted:

my dad who is a retired librarian assuredly does not own

That is because he is no longer a librarian. loving duh.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

twitch tv irl is some of the weirdest poo poo

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
my email for my library card is a variation of "I'm retarded" and every time I reserve a book the librarians look at me and then look at the email and practically spit it at me to let me know ill get an email when the book comes in. I kinda feel bad about it but half their job is to tell homeless people not to whack it at the computers so i dont believe they can. Be all that offended

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/878876797743583232

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

cumshitter posted:

my email for my library card is a variation of "I'm retarded" and every time I reserve a book the librarians look at me and then look at the email and practically spit it at me to let me know ill get an email when the book comes in. I kinda feel bad about it but half their job is to tell homeless people not to whack it at the computers so i dont believe they can. Be all that offended

they should be more sensitive, what if you actually were retarded? tell them they're being unChristian

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

starting to think I might need glasses, my brain just interpreted the subject as "fatty brings steaks to toilet!"

maybe I need sleep

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

cumshitter posted:

So it's this?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I don't know, the son's look kinda goofy already as kids.

we shouldn't judge this little children they could turn out to be nothing like their father wait whoops they are all monsters

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

I wanted to fit the homeless jacking off joke in there but something hosed up.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

jarofpiss posted:

i put my AVB in capsules and just eat them and then it wrecks me for like 12 hours. i do it every weekend it owns

I like this idea

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/878725385235701761

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

yeah i remember infrastructure week

• Locked thread