Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

excellent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

drunk man accidentally commits lese majesty, sent to bang kwang prison for two decades

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Trump requested multiple copies of the security videos.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
say what you want about zuckerberg, at least he's visiting 50 states

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

i'm the chila stain on the fat man's hairy torso

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

sdkjfnsdkjfkjsdnfkjsdnfjkdsnfjknfjsdnjnfsdjnfjksbvjskDBFjlbf PISSSSSSSSSS

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
lordy I hope there are tapes

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Lol
Remember the toilet chili smash cut from a Christmas story

It's poopoo

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

I did a thing posted:

Trump requested multiple copies of the security videos.

Nobody pisses on my name but putin and his elite hooker squad

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

TRUMP!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Kurtofan posted:

lordy I hope there are tapes

the only trump piss tapes we'll ever see

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
the piss is a lie

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
pISS station

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
it was actually poo poo.

release the shittape.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/politico/status/853999491279720457?lang=en

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
he pretty much self-doxxed his studio's location after this FYI because of the buildings in the background

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

he pretty much self-doxxed his studio's location after this FYI because of the buildings in the background

I thought he broadcast from a literal bunker.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

remains trumps finest moment, and when he truly became president

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

awooooo! good morning alexamaniacs this is alexander jones broadcastin LIVE LIVE LIVE from the piss bunker honk honk breaking glass tellin you the facts that (((they))) dont want you to know

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
what's w the olde tyme radio in the bg

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

I did a thing posted:

I thought he broadcast from a literal bunker.
light industrial complex in southeast austin actually. next to honeywell which made the conspiracy theorists who don't like him go :tinfoil: heh

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Origami Dali posted:

what's w the olde tyme radio in the bg

that is his magicians cabinet

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
i don't know my alex jones lore, has he ever talked about communicating with ghosts? seems like he would.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Origami Dali posted:

i don't know my alex jones lore, has he ever talked about communicating with ghosts? seems like he would.

ghouls and goblins and ghosts... in your cereal!!!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

sleepin in bed with a ghost
sleepin in a ghost bed
sleepin in an inivisible bed
freaky ghost bed
invisible bed turnin the ghosts gay

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Origami Dali posted:

He's more into ~the wisdom of the ancients~ than ghosts tbh

e: oh yeah and aliens

jBrereton has issued a correction as of 11:56 on Jun 25, 2017

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
"hello, this a.m. coast to coast. im your host, alex jones" - a more just timeline

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

punchymcpunch posted:

sleepin in bed with a ghost
sleepin in a ghost bed
sleepin in an inivisible bed
freaky ghost bed
invisible bed turnin the ghosts gay

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Origami Dali posted:

"hello, this a.m. coast to coast. im your host, alex jones" - a more just timeline

I think Art Bell knows his callers are weirdos at least.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Origami Dali posted:

one core part of the alex jones mythos is that there are multidimensional beings/aliens who are interpreted as demons, angels, ghosts, spirits, lesser gods etc. Some good some bad, some powerful, some not.

People communicate with these beings, and generally get information from the bad beings (those in lower dimensions). The bad beings goal is to tear humanity down, make us unable to think, and be more like animals.

The good beings (those in higher dimensions) generally don't do anything overt. They aren't gonna gently caress with us (because they are enlightened) but powerful good beings try to counteract the effects of the powerful bad beings. The good beings goal is to let humanity ascend to the next plane / level of consciousness. (But, we have to do the hard work of building us up ourselves)

The good beings are much stronger than the bad beings.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Origami Dali posted:

"hello, this is a mcdonalds drive thru. im your host, alex jones may I take your order" - a more just timeline

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

one core part of the alex jones mythos is that there are multidimensional beings/aliens who are interpreted as demons, angels, ghosts, spirits, lesser gods etc. Some good some bad, some powerful, some not.

People communicate with these beings, and generally get information from the bad beings (those in lower dimensions). The bad beings goal is to tear humanity down, make us unable to think, and be more like animals.

The good beings (those in higher dimensions) generally don't do anything overt. They aren't gonna gently caress with us (because they are enlightened) but powerful good beings try to counteract the effects of the powerful bad beings. The good beings goal is to let humanity ascend to the next plane / level of consciousness. (But, we have to do the hard work of building us up ourselves)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-enNj3gnZk

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

Baloogan posted:

eh i'll wait for the graphic novel

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Baloogan posted:

This is a brain on years of sewer gas.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Baloogan posted:

this is all relatively new within the Alex Jones setting though, not much more than a decade ago Alex talked mad poo poo on camera about the likes of David Icke who were already pushing what could be termed occult conspiracy theory in the 90s and earlier

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

i'd managed to forget about this

in all fairness though, it was three years ago

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf
My sister is a pharma rep and I am storing enough samples of drugs in my garage that cost almost 200 a pill to fill a loving swimming pool. She knows I hate her job and that eventually she's gonna get fired for when I swim in these samples Scrooge McDuck style.

she also voted trump and just complained about only getting 4 weeks of maternity leave since Ivanka was supposed to fix that lol

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Blister posted:

My sister is a pharma rep and I am storing enough samples of drugs in my garage that cost almost 200 a pill to fill a loving swimming pool. She knows I hate her job and that eventually she's gonna get fired for when I swim in these samples Scrooge McDuck style.

she also voted trump and just complained about only getting 4 weeks of maternity leave since Ivanka was supposed to fix that lol

bitch is gonna come to collect when poo poo starts to suck you know this right

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Baloogan posted:

so buffy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
this is me

https://twitter.com/TheRealBox12/status/877523441506713601

• Locked thread