Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StumblyWumbly
Sep 12, 2007

Batmanticore!
It's like this is a thread for fart lovers, and I'm pretty sure most of those words translate to 'smells like poo poo', but I will never be certain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Xenomrph posted:

Is it a good thing that I have no idea what the gently caress you’re talking about?

Yes, count yourself lucky you unaware of made up youtuber drama.

On Topic, i'm really hoping Daphne Keen being in the Acolyte means she's getting into the Disney ecosystem, because she'd be fantastic as the teen Laura.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

SlimGoodbody posted:

Look [...] on Twitter

Hard pass

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

twistedmentat posted:

Yes, count yourself lucky you unaware of made up youtuber drama.

On Topic, i'm really hoping Daphne Keen being in the Acolyte means she's getting into the Disney ecosystem, because she'd be fantastic as the teen Laura.

I'm pretty sure she's gonna be in Deadpool and Wolverine. So yeah, here's hoping it's more than a cameo and she can stick around in that role.

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

TwoPair posted:

Hard pass

You are wise and have passed the first test.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

I’m at the gym and Birds of Prey is on TV on basic cable. In the scenes where Rosie Perez is wearing the spare “I SHAVED MY BALLS FOR THIS” shirt they … blurred out “MY BALLS”.

Thank god somebody thought of the children.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Cael posted:

I’m at the gym and Birds of Prey is on TV on basic cable. In the scenes where Rosie Perez is wearing the spare “I SHAVED MY BALLS FOR THIS” shirt they … blurred out “MY BALLS”.

Thank god somebody thought of the children.

Doesn't really make it any less vulgar.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Hmmmm. What could a woman shave for a T-shirt? Let my mind wonder what that blurred out and therefore must be vulgar word could possibly be

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

Madkal posted:

Hmmmm. What could a woman shave for a T-shirt? Let my mind wonder what that blurred out and therefore must be vulgar word could possibly be

rear end in a top hat

do you shave assholes or just bleach em, i genuinely dont know (but should probably find out, mines getting crazy)

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Soul Glo posted:

rear end in a top hat

do you shave assholes or just bleach em, i genuinely dont know (but should probably find out, mines getting crazy)

They each do different things, though I suppose the bleach would do both if it's strong enough.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Codependent Poster posted:

I'm pretty sure she's gonna be in Deadpool and Wolverine. So yeah, here's hoping it's more than a cameo and she can stick around in that role.

That's my hope too. Daddy/Daughter murder squad is something I always enjoy.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

twistedmentat posted:

That's my hope too. Daddy/Daughter murder squad is something I always enjoy.

I know it doesn’t matter but would this version of Wolverine even know her?

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

omg chael crash posted:

I know it doesn’t matter but would this version of Wolverine even know her?

Maybe? But he might not know THAT X23, and even if it is, HER Logan’s dead.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
Deadpool 3 is probably going to be a mess where you have to say to yourself it's just a show, I should really just relax.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Last night I had a dream where there was a Spider-man movie about an elderly Spider-Man and he was literally played by Stan Lee, resurrected from the dead with CGI and his voice deepfaked by AI.

Sony, call me, I think we’ve got a hit on our hands.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Xenomrph posted:

Last night I had a dream where there was a Spider-man movie about an elderly Spider-Man and he was literally played by Stan Lee, resurrected from the dead with CGI and his voice deepfaked by AI.

Sony, call me, I think we’ve got a hit on our hands.

Adapting the story where Peter kills Mary Jane with his radioactive cum does seem like it's the kinda thing they'd love to do.

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Jamesman posted:

Adapting the story where Peter kills Mary Jane with his radioactive cum does seem like it's the kinda thing they'd love to do.

"My mother was researching spider cum in the Amazon before she died."

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Jamesman posted:

Too late

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

First look at Hugh Jackman's full Wolverine costume for Deadpool vs. Wolverine

https://twitter.com/TheMoviePodcast/status/1777770956087341467

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
It's honestly kinda exciting to me that we're gonna finally get to see a proper* Wolverine in film. Decades spent mocking the idea of the X-Men wearing their garish, ridiculous costume. Decades of black leather jumpsuits and casual dress. Now we finally get comics-accurate head fins.

* still too tall.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Jamesman posted:

It's honestly kinda exciting to me that we're gonna finally get to see a proper* Wolverine in film. Decades spent mocking the idea of the X-Men wearing their garish, ridiculous costume. Decades of black leather jumpsuits and casual dress. Now we finally get comics-accurate head fins.

* still too tall.

I would see this multiple times in the theater if they gave Jackman the hobbit treatment for this one

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I know why people want the yellow and blue, but I always preferred the brown and I feel like it would've been easier to translate to live action. As it is, I still hate the weird pauldrons.

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Gaz-L posted:

I know why people want the yellow and blue, but I always preferred the brown and I feel like it would've been easier to translate to live action. As it is, I still hate the weird pauldrons.

yeah, the canary yellow and leather brown suit is still my favorite

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Cautiously optimistic

https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1777862615546413436

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
The biggest issue I had with the first, and it’s the same in the second is, Joker just isn’t a chainsmoker. I hate hate hate it. That’s a deeply personal issue for me though.

I don’t think I’ll be tuning in.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Also the first one was bad for other reasons

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

I enjoyed the first one. It wasn't perfect, but I felt like Phoenix's performance was great and I liked the different take on the character.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

FlamingLiberal posted:

I enjoyed the first one. It wasn't perfect, but I felt like Phoenix's performance was great and I liked the different take on the character.

I was still more interested in the giant rat thing that was going on in the background, but yeah it was fine. I'll probably see this one too

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

https://twitter.com/robertliefeld/status/1777341092465447088?s=46

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

lol what

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Can't wait

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

My main problem with the first movie was the ham fisted twist.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
god I hope the discourse is less obnoxious

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Blockhouse posted:

god I hope the discourse is less obnoxious
It was the absolute funniest thing

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem
It's kinda dark but I think people have mostly moved on from Public Shooting discourse

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

FlamingLiberal posted:

It was the absolute funniest thing

All the civility lib publications basically begging for that movie to produce a violent incel shooting spree was one of the more naked and grotesque acts of pandering for blood I'd seen in a while. It would pretty much take until the invasion of Ukraine and then the Gaza genocide for them to again hit that level of titillation over their hoped-for injection of violence to do easy reporting on.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

First Joker was pretty good, but I'm really liking the style of this one.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I know it’s silly but I really don’t like that Harley isn’t his/a doctor

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

omg chael crash posted:

I know it’s silly but I really don’t like that Harley isn’t his/a doctor

that feels like a reasonable criticism to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

muscles like this! posted:

My main problem with the first movie was the ham fisted twist.

What twist?