Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

there was this dude at the gym today push pressing (i think) 2 plates today for 1 rep at a time with a short resting period (30-45~ seconds) and after every rep he would literally THROW THE loving WEIGHTS from above his head to the ground causing afucking earthquake in the gym. every 30 seconds. for like 20 minutes. i wanted to punch him in the face but he was much larger than I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Profondo Rosso posted:

there was this dude at the gym today push pressing (i think) 2 plates today for 1 rep at a time with a short resting period (30-45~ seconds) and after every rep he would literally THROW THE loving WEIGHTS from above his head to the ground causing afucking earthquake in the gym. every 30 seconds. for like 20 minutes. i wanted to punch him in the face but he was much larger than I

You should count yourself lucky to see someone in your gym push pressing 2 plated and prostrate yourself before him in the shower and offer to suck his dilz for your arrogance.

In other news, I owned myself while ripping small trees out of the ground and now my left arm is hosed.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
pulling foliage is more of a deadlift motion

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Profondo Rosso posted:

A guy pressing 225 lbs is a miraculous sight. You should consider yourself lucky to partake in the vibrations he emanated.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Prepping for deadlifts. Slapping myself and blasting meshuggah.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

taking it in the rear end is a great way to activate those glutes :thumbsup:

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

exquisite tea posted:

taking it in the rear end is a great way to activate those glutes :thumbsup:

I'll keep that in mind when I reincarnate as a woman.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

it's the 21st century and you don't have to wait anymore.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

becoming a woman is the ultimate gains killer though so

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now
I'm doubting notZaar's commitment to being a swole bro now...

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
If you ever get penetrated just put the weights down and go start cooking and rearing the kids. You're fukken done.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

what if it's with salami?

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

every time i see a salami, i do my best to have it penetrate me orally. or not orally if necessary

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
please do not have sex with the salami

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Zzulu posted:

please do not have sex with the salami

it's not sex if its buttchugging

SpeedyCow
Oct 8, 2001

I luv the itty bitty Phillies!
Watched a couple newbs deadlift yesterday. There was only 95 on the bar, so I didn't say anything, but the first guy was doing a stiff legged deadlift with a rounded lower back. Not the worst thing I've seen, but then the second guy started and good lord. His back looked like a question mark. His arms were straight down and the weight came up 8-10" from his legs. He used his arms to get the weight off the floor, then he hitched it while jamming the bar in to his hips. The other guy there had no idea what to say, so he just counted reps while his friend attempted to destroy his back. Thankfully they quit after a couple sets

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
more spines for the spine throne

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Zzulu posted:

please do not have sex

Fixed that for you. Lowers your T levels fam brah.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vowTsCB3umM

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Didn't projectile vomit, 8/10

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Because the wife makes us go on so many vacations in the Summer I just got back in the pool this morning for the first time in a month and a half to swim laps. Doing a mile was easy before but today it felt weird and I'm worn out.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i ate mexican food last night and slept super good for like 9 hours so im feeling a good bench day today

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

Schmeichy posted:

Nice fearow. Saw a lot of gym rats

Bro, you logging on your phone? That's pretty good let me see your lifts.. oh. Nevermind.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Power clean day. Feels good man.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Did you watermark your phone screenshot or is that something the game does?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
u should get a free months membership credit for slapping a phone out of peoples hands in the gym

imho

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

notZaar posted:

Did you watermark your phone screenshot or is that something the game does?

It's probably people that care about their images copyright rights, while openly sharing the photo online, on imgur

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

Stay safe, swole ghost

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

I am almost up to a 3 plate deadlift which is good because doing math in the morning is hard.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Is there a good exercise for improving squats stalled in the hole? Other than pause variations of course.

SpeedyCow
Oct 8, 2001

Are you stuck in the hole or right above parallel?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Right at the bottom, when I fail its when my rear end is closest to the floor.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Just do some explosive squats or box work and lunges. Typical football style workout will help dig you out of the hole

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010
Boar's Head Sopressata Grande is good for gains. Though I asked for the hot version and got the regular.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

One-at-a-Time Biceps Curl
Alternated Biceps Curl
Inner-Biceps Curl
Biceps Curl
Hammer Curl
Seated Alternated Biceps Curl
Seated Biceps Curl
Incline Alternated Biceps Curl
Incline Biceps Curl
Incline Biceps Bench Curl
Concentration Biceps Curl
Seated Inner-Biceps Curl
Seated Concentration Curl
Seated Isolated Dumbbell Curl
Preacher Biceps Curl
(Supination Grip)Preacher Biceps Curl
(Neutral Grip)Bench Alternated Biceps Curl
Supine Biceps Curl

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Squatrack Curl.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

FogHelmut posted:

One-at-a-Time Biceps Curl
Alternated Biceps Curl
Inner-Biceps Curl
Biceps Curl
Hammer Curl
Seated Alternated Biceps Curl
Seated Biceps Curl
Incline Alternated Biceps Curl
Incline Biceps Curl
Incline Biceps Bench Curl
Concentration Biceps Curl
Seated Inner-Biceps Curl
Seated Concentration Curl
Seated Isolated Dumbbell Curl
Preacher Biceps Curl
(Supination Grip)Preacher Biceps Curl
(Neutral Grip)Bench Alternated Biceps Curl
Supine Biceps Curl
Plz stop posting my leg day routine

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I know you're posting in jest but I saw an honest to god curling going on in the rack just this week. It really happens.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Yeah I saw a guy curling the barbell with 45 plates and doing about 0.3 of a full rep and would just throw it down on teh fail bar afterwards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

Everyday there is this potbellied corn-fed lookin rear end in a top hat that does only arms, and cheats on every rep. Looks like poo poo, and has said he is using the bar when people go to squat, proceeds to do 10 lovely reps with it, then walks a lap. Repeat ad nauseum
E: also he has a legit pedo stache

• Locked thread